Faefire

Support Tickets

Are support tickets being answered at all or?

Got 3 open tickets going back well past 50 days.

just type to CEO or one of the admins to look into your tickets and give them ID's they are hard working now as i remember

• Like 1

No offense but I should not have to contact any of the staff to have my tickets answered.
I get that there are alot of tickets but, tickets not being answered for over 60 days is not a good start imo.

23 hours ago, Faefire said:

No offense but I should not have to contact any of the staff to have my tickets answered.
I get that there are alot of tickets but, tickets not being answered for over 60 days is not a good start imo.

There is a thread by MattScott on support ticket status

I believe the number was at 8,000  of legit support tickets and 60,000 from spam
Give them time please.
  • Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 4:41 AM, Fortune Runner said:
There is a thread by MattScott on support ticket status

I believe the number was at 8,000  of legit support tickets and 60,000 from spam
Give them time please.
yea agree and they dont have full staff of developers, support answer guys. So they are now in quite small amount of ppl there and now they done more than G1 after like 2-3 years ? so give them a break just wait or write to @MattScott to check the ticket (to tells him THIS TICKET ISNT SPAM)

I've been waiting since June for an answer to my problem. They contacted me a month ago to see if I still had the problem. Yes. Nothing since and it's going on 90 days.

We have a large number of tickets and we are a small team handling each and every ticket. This means that it does take some time to get to each and every ticket in the system. Some types of tickets take longer to get answered due to the nature of the type of ticket. Not every supporter is able to answer every type of ticket but we do work the tickets, as best as we can, in the order they are received. Contacting us directly takes us away from working on tickets to answer forum or DMs. This is counterproductive. Your tickets are not lost, were not marked as spam and will be answered. We have made changes to the forms on the website to gather more information from customers to help speed up the ability for us to answer but that is specifically for new tickets and we are working towards those. Policy changes are coming that will also help us handle tickets in a more timely fashion. Please just be patient with me and my team as we work through the large number of tickets that already exist.

Thank you,
Selali

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Selali said:

-snip-

Thank you,
Selali

I fully understand that you are a small team of people that are working on resolving support cases, however, I'd argue that it would probably be smart to have a smaller team handling cases that need far quick attention such as compromised accounts or cheating reports. A lot of people really are not happy with the way BattlEye works as it seemed to have very little impact on cheaters now that they're returning and there is people literally speedhacking since its implementation that have yet to get banned. All in all BE isn't doing a great job and waiting 30~90 days for a support ticket regarding said person doesn't really sound like a valid solution to the issue.

On 9/20/2018 at 10:10 PM, Selali said:

-snip-

Thank you,
Selali

I think we can all respect that and see that it's a massive job to get through all the tickets.
You mention that tickets aren't lost or gone unseen, but it really feels like that when there's tickets left unanswered for nearly 4 months. Edited by iDev

On 7/23/2018 at 4:58 AM, Faefire said:

Are support tickets being answered at all or?

Got 3 open tickets going back well past 50 days.

i have the same issue but what can we do? besides keeping on wasting my money on apb hahah 
On 9/20/2018 at 5:10 PM, Selali said:

We have a large number of tickets and we are a small team handling each and every ticket. This means that it does take some time to get to each and every ticket in the system. Some types of tickets take longer to get answered due to the nature of the type of ticket. Not every supporter is able to answer every type of ticket but we do work the tickets, as best as we can, in the order they are received. Contacting us directly takes us away from working on tickets to answer forum or DMs. This is counterproductive. Your tickets are not lost, were not marked as spam and will be answered. We have made changes to the forms on the website to gather more information from customers to help speed up the ability for us to answer but that is specifically for new tickets and we are working towards those. Policy changes are coming that will also help us handle tickets in a more timely fashion. Please just be patient with me and my team as we work through the large number of tickets that already exist.

Thank you,
Selali

thanks Selali 😄 im not mad about waiting but know i now i will get answered some day