XXXXXXXXXXX

Make APB fun to play.

25 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Anyone who has a cat as their profile picture shall have their opinion invalidated automatically and removed from discussion, you shall go directly to jail, do not pass GO, do not collect $200. I fixed it for you.

Edited by 23k

32 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Dude seriously?

Did you even read the Q&A MattScott did? Did you ever watch it ?
Have you even read this thread at all?

if any of this thread posts or even the countless threads on anything we have talked about (old forums and new forums) STILL makes no sense to you.... then try to consider the problem just might be you...wow 
If everything i posted didn't make sense to you then try to consider the problem just might be you...wow.

Just now, 23k said:
29 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Dude seriously?

Did you even read the Q&A MattScott did? Did you ever watch it ?
Have you even read this thread at all?

if any of this thread posts or even the countless threads on anything we have talked about (old forums and new forums) STILL makes no sense to you.... then try to consider the problem just might be you...wow 
If everything i posted didn't make sense to you then try to consider the problem just might be you...wow.
If it made NO SENSE would we take the time to explain why IN DETAIL FOR 12 PAGES WHY THIS IS BAD????

And if YOU made any sense would you  spew out insults to say you are valid?

I HIGHLY doubt you have a single clue about coding , or about business and how building a game from the ground up is EXPENSIVE AS HELL or how that would take no less than 2 YEARS MINIMUM to develop a game from the ground up

I am requesting this thread be closed due to  toxic behavior rather than a meaningful discussion as well as major off topic remarks from the author who seems to be out of  control to reason with
This thread is not benefiting the community and will only promote more toxicity if it continues any longer.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 23k said:
Anyone who has a 2 as their profile picture shall have their opinion invalidated automatically and removed from discussion, you shall go directly to jail, do not pass GO, do not collect $200.
FTFY.
e0d.jpg Edited by Similarities

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
If it made NO SENSE would we take the time to explain why IN DETAIL FOR 12 PAGES WHY THIS IS BAD????

I HIGHLY doubt you have a single clue about coding , or about business and how building a game from the ground up is EXPENSIVE AS HELL or how that would take no less than 2 YEARS MINIMUM to develop a game from the ground up

I am requesting this thread be closed due to  toxic behavior rather than a meaningful discussion as well as major off topic remarks from the author who seems to be out of  control to reason with
This thread is not benefiting the community and will only promote more toxicity if it continues any longer.
You kidding me? You should go and close yourself. I gave all the visual proof of the problems this game has. And you're trying to sit here and deny it? You lose all your credibility.

Just now, 23k said:
1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

You kidding me? You should go and close yourself. I gave all the visual proof of the problems this game has. And you're trying to sit here and deny it? You lose all your credibility.
If i had one single tomato that went bad and said  "see this is evidence tomatoes are bad" guess what...it isnt proper evidence....

once again...

Edited by Fortune Runner

1 minute ago, 23k said:
6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

You listed generic issues that people have stated years ago.
There was not an inkling of any "visual proof" of the problems.

Even you're already off topic of the thread. Requesting to close the thread is probably the smartest thing to do.

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
If i had one single tomato that went bad and said  "see this is evidence tomatoes are bad" guess what...it isnt proper evidence....

once again...
I wouldn't have a tomato go bad in my general vicinity in the first place, because I don't like them, this means I won't have any issues with rotten tomatoes and that means OP's point is instantly invalidated anyway. :classic_cool:

14 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

once again...

What? you cannot be serious, everything i posted was 1 bad tomato? You actually talk about yourself in this one, because you're that 1 bad tomato that says the game is good when i showed hundreds of players complaining about the sate of the game. You're just beyond ignorant. Edited by 23k

Just now, 23k said:
Just now, Fortune Runner said:

once again...

What? You cannot be serious! Everything i posted was 1 bad tomato? You actually talk about yourself in this one, because you're that 1 bad tomato that says the game is good when i showed hunderds of player complaining about the sate of the game. You're just beyond ignorant.
5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

5 minutes ago, 23k said:
What? You cannot be serious, everything i posted was 1 bad tomato? You actually talk about yourself in this one, because you're that 1 bad tomato that says the game is good when i showed hunderds of player complaining about the sate of the game. You're just beyond ignorant.
I see double the number of players as before L.O. And around 1,000 concurrent STEAM players, not counting non-steam players.
So... what? I don't see 100's of people thinking let's add headshots to this game. There just isn't that many people like you.
NJyEstN.png

Probably take a word of your own advice:
5 minutes ago, 23k said:
What? You cannot be serious, everything i posted was 1 bad tomato? ...  You're just beyond ignorant.
Edited by Sergsininia

3 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
You listed generic issues that people have stated years ago.
There was not an inkling of any "visual proof" of the problems.

Even you're already off topic of the thread. Requesting to close the thread is probably the smartest thing to do.
The problems never got fixed. I gave you videos, posts, everything to show the problems of the game. The fact that you try to deny it, just shows how ignorant you are, you can't debate because when you don't win, you whine and cry for the thread to be closed, you act like a spoiled child that cries everytime something doesn't go your way.
2 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
I see double the number of players as before L.O. And around 1,000 concurrent STEAM players, not counting non-steam players.
So... what? I don't see 100's of people thinking let's add headshots to this game. There just isn't that many people like you.
NJyEstN.png

Probably take a word of your own advice:
The peak was 5.592 now the peak is 1,176 you don't see them because they got fed up with the bs that you're trying to pretend that doesn't exist so they quit.

1 minute ago, 23k said:

The problems never got fixed

Hit Reg? We have already talked about that - Not on topic.
2 minutes ago, 23k said:

I gave you videos, posts, everything to show the problems of the game.

The countless "spawn system", "vehicle clipping", etc , problems? Yes, we talked about those, and how those do not at all relate to your original post. - Not on topic
3 minutes ago, 23k said:

The fact that you try to deny it

I never denied it, read my posts again
3 minutes ago, 23k said:

you can't debate because when you don't win, you whine and cry for the thread to be closed

I don't see this as a win or a loss. This is pure conjecture. I'm debating the contrary to your proposal, and why I disagree with it.
I also believe the thread should be closed because of your past 15 posts, at least 10 of them are off topic. Which, are reasons to close a thread, go look at all the closed threads.
5 minutes ago, 23k said:

you act like a spoiled child that cries everytime something doesn't go your way.

I do? How so? Please describe and define specifics.
6 minutes ago, 23k said:
The peak was 5.592 now the peak is 1,176 you don't see them because they got fed up with the bs that you're trying to pretend that doesn't exist so they quit.
If you actually look at the data, that peak is pre 2016. Over two years ago, irrelevant, and in-context, not in any way about my argument. Please stop using strawmen arguments.

If I were a mod on this forum there would be no threads left.

.erofeb detseggus I sessalg gnidaer eht deen ton thgim uoy swohs ti siht daer nac uoy fI

Iy foc uas ntli lera tdhs ipra tt ihsow yso huae vetalae stt hpeecretpi no oa f a rgonw audlc, tcnogartluaitosn.

If you manage to decode these lines I will give you a free like. Since the thread can't be saved let's turn it into a fun game like a riddle thread.

39 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
Hit Reg? We have already talked about that - Not on topic. The countless "spawn system", "vehicle clipping", etc , problems? Yes, we talked about those, and how those do not at all relate to your original post. - Not on topic I never denied it, read my posts again I don't see this as a win or a loss. This is pure conjecture. I'm debating the contrary to your proposal, and why I disagree with it.
I also believe the thread should be closed because of your past 15 posts, at least 10 of them are off topic. Which, are reasons to close a thread, go look at all the closed threads. I do? How so? Please describe and define specifics. If you actually look at the data, that peak is pre 2016. Over two years ago, irrelevant, and in-context, not in any way about my argument. Please stop using strawmen arguments.
You're the one using the strawmen arguments. Spawn system, hit reg, problems the whole hit box is a joke, matcmaking problems, driving problems. server problems. the pay 2 win stigma problems you never even acknowledged those problems, You never actually had any valid arguments against headshots either look at this.

On 7/25/2018 at 12:52 PM, Sergsininia said:
I did not say there could be changes with hit reg... I said that we've established that as a problem you deem worthy of implementing a change, specifically headshots.
Now tell me, how will headshots fix hit reg? it's just another hit box.

If you have watched the video I posted, at around the 3 minute mark, or after ( I don't quite remember ), Issmir states that headshots are not a thing in APB. There is only 1 hitbox. 1 hitbox to rule them all. Not only is there 1 hitbox, but it also isn't the size of your character. The characters all fit inside this hitbox, so that way, if you have a tiny girl character, as thin as a twig, you have the same hitbox as your afro wearing supa fat enforcer. They're all the same.

If you created a game where you can customize a character drastically with their height, weight, etc. then if the hitbox was only the character's geometry, you would see everyone either picking a character that is tiny, or tall characters complaining that they're at a disadvantage.

The hitbox does NOT exceed the character so much that you can be shot from behind a dumpster. Every bit of cover in the game allows you to hide behind it from at least one angle. If you see partial cover, it will affect everyone.
You fix the hit reg and the hit box then you implement the headshots. picking a character that is tiny, or tall characters complaining that they're at a disadvantage is bunch of bs. Its comes down to skill the height and weight of the character is not that drastic if you could create little paper thin midgets then you would have more of a solid point. The players will adapt to the enemies hell they wont even feel the change. When you aim at a character you don't see that invisible box you still aim at the character not the invisible hitbox.

Then you replied with.

Quite the contrary, you can see that "invisible box" it's what the crosshair shows when it turns red.

What? you can't be serious.... you aim at the character nobody aims for that invisble hitbox. Everything you threw at me i confronted it on how it would work, you on the other hand you tried to discredit me on every post since the beginning and it never worked for you because you can't go against the truth.
29 minutes ago, Pintail said:

If I were a mod on this forum there would be no threads left.

If you were a mod nobody would even want to be on your forums.
39 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
Hit Reg? We have already talked about that - Not on topic. The countless "spawn system", "vehicle clipping", etc , problems? Yes, we talked about those, and how those do not at all relate to your original post. - Not on topic I never denied it, read my posts again I don't see this as a win or a loss. This is pure conjecture. I'm debating the contrary to your proposal, and why I disagree with it.
I also believe the thread should be closed because of your past 15 posts, at least 10 of them are off topic. Which, are reasons to close a thread, go look at all the closed threads. I do? How so? Please describe and define specifics. If you actually look at the data, that peak is pre 2016. Over two years ago, irrelevant, and in-context, not in any way about my argument. Please stop using strawmen arguments.
On top of that having headshots would make a lot more sense than having percs in the game. Edited by 23k

7 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

.erofeb detseggus I sessalg gnidaer eht deen ton thgim uoy swohs ti siht daer nac uoy fI

Iy foc uas ntli lera tdhs ipra tt ihsow yso huae vetalae stt hpeecretpi no oa f a rgonw audlc, tcnogartluaitosn.

If you manage to decode these lines I will give you a free like. Since the thread can't be saved let's turn it into a fun game like a riddle thread.

answer is :

If you can read this it shows you might not need the reading glasses I suggested before.

In the last few months, the success of the financial crisis has led to continuous continuity of the non-transparent and non-fundamental campaign, technolateral truncation.

Back on topic :  23k ..... no just no... and no and no no no and no.... (see his previous post)
I truly believe you only care about what you want and not anything to do with what is good for APB or you wouldn't be provoking people for not agreeing with you.
Stop acting like an entitled child..... seriously  just stop....

58 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

answer is :

If you can read this it shows you might not need the reading glasses I suggested before.

In the last few months, the success of the financial crisis has led to continuous continuity of the non-transparent and non-fundamental campaign, technolateral truncation.

Sadly, your second answer is wrong.

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
do you know of any shooter that allows you to customize character height and has perfect hitboxes?
I only even know of one shooter that even has full character creation and the player height is still locked

everything else is some form of RPG anyway

13 minutes ago, 23k said:
20 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
answer is :

Back on topic :  23k ..... no just no... and no and no no no and no.... (see his previous post)
I truly believe you only care about what you want and not anything to do with what is good for APB or you wouldn't be provoking people for not agreeing with you.
Stop acting like an entitled child..... seriously  just stop....

You're the one who's acting like an entitled child..... seriously  just stop.... you fail to acknowledge the truth that i posted above. Actually here are your words "And no not  everything needs to be fixed most things are not broken at all.... wow cant believe you said that"
That is merely your opinion not truth at all. not once did I claim I'm entitled to have it my way
I did however explain many reasons why this is a bad idea and how it would make it horrible like black Light retribution (If it even exists anymore)
And many people from the community on the forums as well as in APB seem to thin the same things...hmm
Then you made baseless assumptions about people that are way off track and then started attacking people yet again....and again...and again.
19 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
20 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
answer is :

Sadly, your second answer is wrong.
Damn that's what I get for trying google translate...explains why it was weird to  me for this thread
1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

2 hours ago, 23k said:
You're the one using the strawmen arguments. Spawn system, hit reg, problems the whole hit box is a joke, matcmaking problems, driving problems. server problems. the pay 2 win stigma problems you never even acknowledged those problems, You never actually had any valid arguments against headshots either look at this.
  You fix the hit reg and the hit box then you implement the headshots. picking a character that is tiny, or tall characters complaining that they're at a disadvantage is bunch of bs. Its comes down to skill the height and weight of the character is not that drastic if you could create little paper thin midgets then you would have more of a solid point. The players will adapt to the enemies hell they wont even feel the change.

Everyone has already acknowledged these problems a long time ago, however they have no bearing on the argument you're not trying to make. Even most of the stigma's the game has acquired are only due to public ignorance, people who don't even look into what they think is a problem.

You havent made any valid arguments for headshots. Its been a constant Red Herring (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irrelevant_conclusion) . With not even relevant examples between how "headshots" and "no headshots" will be different (or the same) other than vague explanations of how gameplay will improve just because things have changed.

Saying "everything doesnt matter, things will just feel better" is not a valid argument.

Please stop the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop
Thanks

13 Pages! We did it.
@CookiePuss
Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

you know, the best part of this, his "headshots teory and APB sucks and APB p2w"  its all based on youtube videos...

Opinion based on himself with game experience, forum reading, understanding whats best to everybody = 0.

I'm cringing
13 pages of this

To restate this again for clarity :

• Like 1