XXXXXXXXXXX

Make APB fun to play.

1 minute ago, 23k said:
In the previous post i already said that recoil would have to have few touch ups in the process of reworking the game.
Put headshots in APB then we'll see if they're easy or not.  I don't have an agenda all i got is the truth on my mind truth cannot be silenced. If headshots wouldn't work in APB i wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.
this is some premium logic, i can’t even imagine having such a large cognitive disconnect that whatever i say is right just because i said it lmao

doubles

Edited by BXNNXD

A very important thing to be implemented :
Delete Items in Clothes-
Customizing per "DELETE"
Comone, everybody would appreciate it.

Listen this is just as important as adding headshots, adding the abilty to deliver a lethal shot to each other while in combat basically you both land your shots if it happens to be lethal you both die. I've had quite few encounters where i had the enemy in my sight we both had low health i needed one shot to finsih him, i heard that shot going out of my gun i now i manged to pull the trigger but since the other player landed first he killed me that's the problem it should of been double murder i should of killed him and took him to grave with me that's the thing that really sits on my mind it should be fixed. 

Can't stress you enough on how important this is.

On 7/23/2018 at 12:55 AM, 23k said:

Lets do this, revert every gun to their original state make them all op, then add headshots to the game it would work wonders, the characters heights would be no problem you just have to adapt.  Add a nice scope to hvr got to zoom in real nice, make nades 1 explosion 1 kill, osmaw 1 rocket 1 kill, remove percs.

if i read this correctly he wants the armas guns in the old state that was op before tweaks

are you a masochist?

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
9 minutes ago, 23k said:
In the previous post i already said that recoil would have to have few touch ups in the process of reworking the game.
Put headshots in APB then we'll see if they're easy or not.  I don't have an agenda all i got is the truth on my mind truth cannot be silenced. If headshots wouldn't work in APB i wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.
this is some premium logic, i can’t even imagine having such a large cognitive disconnect that whatever i say is right just because i said it lmao
So you want to talk to me like i'm silly? Bottom line is you're trying to go against the grain and that is something you just don't.

Just now, 23k said:

Listen this is just as important as adding headshots, adding the abilty to deliver a lethal shot to each other while in combat basically you both land your shots if it happens to be lethal you both die. I've had quite few encounters where i had the enemy in my sight we both had low health i needed one shot to finsih him, i heard that shot going out of my gun i now i manged to pull the trigger but since the other player landed first he killed me that's the problem it should of been double murder i should of killed him and took him to grave with me that's the thing that really sits on my mind it should be fixed. 

and then everyone would switch to snipers again then complain about that one shot you jsut mentioned  instead of this rebalancing you first  mentioned
which would get thrown out the window then from needing a new rebalance  from the head shots .....

nothing would change but the proper balance that makes apb enjoyable to begin with

no thanks

Just now, Fortune Runner said:
and then everyone would switch to snipers again then complain about that one shot you jsut mentioned  instead of this rebalancing you first  mentioned
which would get thrown out the window then from needing a new rebalance  from the head shots .....

nothing would change but the proper balance that makes apb enjoyable to begin with

no thanks
No thanks to you. Go and no thank yourself elsewhere if you're going take this in a laughing matter. We need fair combat i drop all the right solutions for the most problems that this game has. Snipers will have scope so it wouldn't be that easy to use them at close ranges also LO could downgrade no scope accuracy to further balance out the weapon at close ranges.
11 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
if i read this correctly he wants the armas guns in the old state that was op before tweaks

are you a masochist?
If every gun is op nobody will cry about it plain and simple. You'll have to adapt. There is no love, It's nothing nice about this game this game is business this game is about you hit or you be hit, deal with it.

Destroying  APB is no  laughing matter

8 pages of so many of us saying why this is all bad and you just cant get it

The things you suggested do not make anything fair but instead throw a wrench into apb

Ever since  BattleEye I have not seen cheaters or  I'd reply to not make it easier for the cheaters and would also say how this would severely unbalance how apb is different from other online games for this very reason of no headshots

Of course we do have Battleeye so the cheater comment is irrelevant but that clearly is not my point.

To quote myself :

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
and then everyone would switch to snipers again then complain about that one shot you just mentioned  instead of this rebalancing you first  mentioned

no thanks
You miss the points of why we enjoy APB and have been here for years

28 minutes ago, 23k said:

You know so little about gaming in general....... DAMN. This will not change by adding headshots, its a general issue in many games and stems from the way netcoding is done. It is incredibly hard to make it so that that situation can not happen. It demands the kind of server-client communication which very few games can actually provide and even if they can, often enough not without its own cost. Just stop dude, I'd say while youre ahead but we are well beyond that. This is not a threat on my part but the more you post like this, the more likely you will be trolled till your departure from the forums, having added nothing, having gained nothing but frustration. I hope this gets a smirk out of you, I also sincerely hope you are capable of doing that at this point. But here, good one to leave it on:

Edited by Slickmund

16 minutes ago, 23k said:

So you want to talk to me like i'm silly? Bottom line is you're trying to go against the grain and that is something you just don't.

you’ve had about zero people agree with you in this thread, maybe you should rethink which one of us is going against the grain here
  • Like 1

Just now, Slickmund said:
You know so little about gaming in general....... DAMN. This will not change by adding headshots, its a general issue in many games and stems from the way netcoding is done. It is incredibly hard to make it so that situation can not happen. It demands the kind of server-client communication which very few games can actually provide and even if they can, often enough not without its own cost. Just stop dude, I'd say while youre ahead but we are well beyond that. This is not a threat on my part but the more you post like this, the more likely you will be trolled till your departure from the forums, having added nothing, having gained nothing but frustration. I hope this gets a smirk out of you, I also sincerely hope you are capable of doing that at this point. But here, good one to leave it on:

You can't be serious? This automatically removes all your big shot programmer credibility.
6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
25 minutes ago, 23k said:

you’ve had about zero people agree with you in this thread, maybe you should rethink which one of us is going against the grain here
A lot of people would agree with me if you counted the whole game community not just forums.

3 minutes ago, 23k said:
10 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
-

You can't be serious? This automatically removes all your big shot programmer credibility.
Because I try to get some nice tunes into the thread, and set you straight in a semi-kind manner? I lose credibility over that? Listen to the song again pal, keep spinning it till your speakers break if you have to. I wonder if you can actually tell the difference between your head and your patootie, because for the rest of us, they seem to be one of the same.
Oh btw, programmers like a whole ton of stuff as well, guess we should inform them that as of now, they aren't credible anymore. Since theyre supposed to be symbiotic typewriters as decreed by Lord 23k, ruler of the interwebs. Edited by Slickmund

Ok I see a few problems here just now so lets cover it  yet again.....

Slickmund although his avatar looking like a freak has very valid points and his post did not discredit him.
Seriously though your avatar is creepy  rofl

BXNNXD also made a very good point of how nearly  no one agrees with you if any at all
I'll admit reading through this many pages to see if anyone did agree with you  while I am busy is intimidating so I did not
none the less BXNNXD is correct in telling you to rethink what you are saying and doing here.

Then 23k there is you saying  a lot of people from the whole gaming community would agree...
Are you referring to the APB gaming community? Or do you mean everyone online playing games?
If you are referring to APB's gaming community then I would have to say I know better than this
And if you say gaming online in general then APB is different for a reason and your reasons would kill APB and why it has b3een here for nearly a decade now

In other words you just did a  kobayashi maru to yourself
I would advise ending this thread it will not benefit APB

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Slickmund although his avatar looking like a freak

This made my day really, thanks for that 🤣. Edited by Slickmund

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Slickmund although his avatar looking like a freak has very valid points and his post did not discredit him.

BXNNXD also made a very good point of how nearly  no one agrees with you if any at all
I'll admit reading through this many pages to see if anyone did agree with you  while I am busy is intimidating so I did not
none the less BXNNXD is correct in telling you to rethink what you are saying and doing here.

Then 23k there is you saying  a lot of people from the whole gaming community would agree...
Are you referring to the APB gaming community? Or do you mean everyone online playing games?
If you are referring to APB's gaming community then I would have to say I know better than this
And if you say gaming online in general then APB is different for a reason and your reasons would kill APB and why it has b3een here for nearly a decade now

I'm sorry what the fuck did you just said to me? kobayashi maru to yourself? I suggest you leave this thread and never come back you got no business being in here anyway. What i do is post real solutions for the game you on the other hand are trying to discredit my every single post with your spam, troll, posts.

Just now, 23k said:
4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I'm sorry what the fuck did you just said to me? kobayashi maru to yourself? I suggest you leave this thread and never come back you got no business being in here anyway. What i do is post real solutions for the game you on the other hand are trying to discredit my every single post with your spam, troll, posts.
Captain Kirk Kobayashi Maru
Google is your friend

We have been more than reasonable with you trying t explain to you why these reasons are bad.
You are entitled to your opinion as we are entitled to ours
However the fact remains why very few want head shots in APB and you refuse them even though we explained them clearly enough
We even asked you to stop for various reasons and continued to explain why these are bad ideas
Cease and desist your hostilities enough is enough

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Google is your friend

We have been more than reasonable with you trying t explain to you why these reasons are bad.
However the fact remains why very few want head shots in APB and you refuse them even though we explained them clearly enough
We even asked you to stop for various reasons and continued to explain why these are bad ideas
How dare you talk to me like you got no business being here anyway at first you try to discredit me now you're trying to silence me? You got no real counter arguments. I all i did was post solid solutions to fix majority of the games problems. Edited by 23k

Just now, 23k said:
How dare you talk to me like you got no business being here anyway at first you try to discredit me now you're trying to silence me? You got no real counter arguments. I all i did was post solid solutions to fix majority of the games problems.
41 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Destroying  APB is no  laughing matter

8 pages of so many of us saying why this is all bad and you just cant get it

The things you suggested do not make anything fair but instead throw a wrench into apb

Ever since  BattleEye I have not seen cheaters or  I'd reply to not make it easier for the cheaters and would also say how this would severely unbalance how apb is different from other online games for this very reason of no headshots

Of course we do have Battleeye so the cheater comment is irrelevant but that clearly is not my point.

To quote myself :

You miss the points of why we enjoy APB and have been here for years
17 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

And if you say gaming online in general then APB is different for a reason and your reasons would kill APB and why it has been here for nearly a decade now

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:
Google is your friend

These posts say why your ideas are bad but you didn't consider them at all
I also said you are entitled to your opinion as we are also entitled to ours
None of this says I tried to EVER silence you
Once again you are doing a Kobayashi Maru to yourself and once again I would advise to cease and desist your hostilities

bkkill10.png

Look @23k Nothing here is being accomplished.
You posted  a suggestion to the Social Subforum - should give you a hint of the players and people that are going to respond.

More than an overwhelming majority of informed, well-known, and not-known players have stated that this will push the train that is APB off the rails.

We have all given evidence, and reasoning countering your arguments for your suggestions. Your counter arguments have been nothing but of "Well... same applies to you." You're digging your heels in the dirt and not budging.

This is a game that thousands of people love, and have become accustom to. The lack of a headshot capability has been one of the best features that distinguish this great game from others. We're a tiny pearl among a sea sand. There is no need to make this game emulate other shooters. Let it stand out on it's own. The entire game, literally everything in it, from cars, guns, and missions will be affected by this.

You want to improve the game, or "spice up the gameplay"?
-Suggest new mission(s) type(s).
-New vehicle(s)/Vehicle kits
-Give us a new design for a district.
-How about a new game mode?

You think that changing this 1 thing will make it better, but you fail to realize how much work it will take to get everything to balance out.
Not only will things be chaotic, but once things are ironed out, the game isn't going to play at all like it was designed to. It's not going to be APB, or APB: Reloaded.
Might as well call it Grand Theft Auto Clone: Reloaded.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

-snip
It's not going to be APB, or APB: Reloaded.
Might as well call it Grand Theft Auto Clone: Reloaded.

All Grand Points Theft Bulletin Autos: VI Refurbished.