XXXXXXXXXXX

Make APB fun to play.

1 minute ago, holyTyu said:
You know what? I actually think he is trolling. I don't think a sane person will go such a distance without thinking that something might be wrong about his idea.

First people who were arguing about Heliocentric model were having insanely good arguments about using it, but they were doubting those themselves because of the people around them thought they are wrong without any reasoning other than God created Earth and Earth is the center.

We are giving OP good arguments why his idea doesn't make this game more fun while he just talks about MUH SKILL GAMEPLAY.

I will just say that OP is a troll or he needs medical help.
You and Cookie are the ones trolling you are the ones trying to derail the thread. All i'm doing is giving solutions for a better game. People are afraid of a change their minds think only the negative, but we got to add headshots to this it will attract new players to the game it will remove "pay2win" arguments and in general it will be more player friendly on top of that  it will excel APB to new heights as far as combat goes plain and simple, i can't comprehend how the old players can't acknowledge that fact, it's ludicrous.

What the sht is this noobstorm over here?? Its not just one, the whole forum is filled with newbs suggesting sht now, not understanding the game. It would totaly break the game, and the way the game is played. It would not be tactical in any mean. It would eliminate skill reward, it would make dogfight purely luck based therefore even more frustrating
This game IS TACTICAL, and IS FUN. Many 3rd person games do not have headshot multiplier for the reason. This is one of these games.
Now go, feel embarased, and ADAPT. You should adapt, and you should appreciate APB for what it is, not us.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

Jeez this crap is still going on? Can we all just mutually agree to ignore this idiot already? I'm done with trying to reason with him, and I predict anyone who tries to will be soon after as well. This guy is either trolling, or his comprehension doesn't go past circle reasoning, not to mention he clearly has no knowledge about how the mechanics would have to be implemented programming wise and why and how it would touch other mechanics. Things stop existing when we stop talking about it, I suggest we apply that to this steaming pile right meow.

40 minutes ago, 23k said:
I'm not saying APB is like CSGO, i'm saying adding headshots to APB would make sense simply of how APB combat is played out. APB has faster movements than CSGO it's completely different ball game but the headshots would work nice with it, it would make the combat a lot more fun as well as more challenging plain and simple.
you clearly don’t understand that systems would have to be reworked around headshots, it’s not as simple as just adding a hit box for the head (and even that wouldn’t be easy)

Edited by BXNNXD

31 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
it will make combat less predictable because you wont ever be able to react to a defender popping from a random corner and instantly killing you, this isnt csgo where the maps are small and vantage points are limited

That's not true at all, You use your nades when you rush and close the distance from there it all comes down to your skills it's 50/50 who's going to get the kill.

what would they be shooting at? theres no way for you to know where the enemy is until they kill one of you, at which point you're at even more of a disadvantage since you still have to move out of cover and now you're down a man
  firefights will consist of:
  1. sit on overwath position
  2. wait until enemy has committed to moving out of cover
  3. peek for a fraction of a second
  4. fire a single shot to kill enemy
  5. return to cover
That's what makes the combat that much more interesing you can do it countless ways

instant TTK means you pose a threat to every single one of that 4 man group - you can kill one of them just as fast as they can kill you, thus making teamwork far less important and forcing players to rely more on twitch aim than tactics

Nades comes in just like in real life one of your mates could rush in others will use the cover to smoke that camping solo player, again it seems you fail to understand that the combat has much more possibilities therefore make the game a lot more interesting to play.

making gameplay unpredictable is not "spicing it up", csgo has very little unpredictability and yet you keep touting it as what apb should be
  theres no way you can claim to be able to reliably fire back at someone who pops a corner and fires one shot, especially since it could be literally any corner
  you dont instantly die if you get caught in the open currently, theres a pretty decent chance to fight back most of the time
that doesnt happen if headshots are added

You're wrong, there is another way you can do it one of your mates keeps blasting that corner if the enemy decides to peep his little head out he'll get hs'd if he decides to laid back you throw a nade then he's forced to move then you close the distance on him your mates follows and then it goes 50/50 it all comes down to your skills to make the shots.

forcing players to stand still and scope in would slow the gameplay down even more than headshots already would. - it would only slow down hvrs, obir, and obeya and that's the point they will be good at far range but in close range they will get destroyed by CQC weapons. So you will have pros and cons which is logical.

EDIT: still waiting on some fixes for how you would fix the broken modification system
oh and the damage dropoff system too can

Mods have nothing do with headshots if you're talking about characters mods.  Weapon mods and drop off system can be adjusted after headshots are implemented.

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
you clearly don’t understand that systems would have to be reworked around headshots, it’s not as simple as just adding a hit box for the head (and even that wouldn’t be easy)

I know it will take some time but the end result will be worth it.

5 minutes ago, 23k said:

That's not true at all, You use your nades when you rush and close the distance from there it all comes down to your skills it's 50/50 who's going to get the kill.

there’s no rushing an entrenched player when all they need is a single shot to put u down

7 minutes ago, 23k said:

That's what makes the combat that much more interesing you can do it countless ways

you agreed with me despite the fact that i listed the single way that every defensive player will play
1 =/= coubtless

9 minutes ago, 23k said:

You're wrong, there is another way you can do it one of your mates keeps blasting that corner if the enemy decides to peep his little head out he'll get hs'd if he decides to laid back you throw a nade then he's forced to move then you close the distance on him your mates follows and then it goes 50/50 it all comes down to your skills to make the shots.

you repeatedly miss the point that you and your “mates” can’t prefire every corner, not only does it give away your position but it would slow down the game even more 
11 minutes ago, 23k said:

Mods have nothing do with headshots if you're talking about characters mods.  Weapon mods and drop off system can be adjusted after headshots are implemented.

kevlar will be useless with headshots, extra health doesn’t help when you’re getting one shot

clotting agent will be useless with headshots, you can’t refer when you’ve been one shot

flak jacket will be useless, reduced grenade damage doesn’t matter if grenades are one shot

26 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Jeez this crap is still going on? Can we all just mutually agree to ignore this idiot already? I'm done with trying to reason with him, and I predict anyone who tries to will be soon after as well. This guy is either trolling, or his comprehension doesn't go past circle reasoning, not to mention he clearly has no knowledge about how the mechanics would have to be implemented programming wise and why and how it would touch other mechanics. Things stop existing when we stop talking about it, I suggest we apply that to this steaming pile right meow.

First of all you did was post your weak arguments with no real weight behind it. Game needs to be reworked either way the hit box system was always a joke. I'm pretty much the only one who has balls and talks about facts the rest of you act like sheep that follow their own bs, you're afraid to change the game for the better.

4 minutes ago, 23k said:
First of all you did was post your weak arguments with no real weight behind it. Game needs to be reworked either way the hit box system was always a joke. I'm pretty much the only one who has balls and talks about facts the rest of you act like sheep that follow their own bs, you're afraid to change the game for the better.
you aren’t some kind of martyr just because you’re the only one who thinks headshots are a good idea lol

The absolute state of 23k, I can't stop laughing, wtf is this thread

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
there’s no rushing an entrenched player when all they need is a single shot to put u down
  you agreed with me despite the fact that i listed the single way that every defensive player will play
1 =/= coubtless
  you repeatedly miss the point that you and your “mates” can’t prefire every corner, not only does it give away your position but it would slow down the game even more  kevlar will be useless with headshots, extra health doesn’t help when you’re getting one shot

clotting agent will be useless with headshots, you can’t refer when you’ve been one shot

flak jacket will be useless, reduced grenade damage doesn’t matter if grenades are one shot

You can't be serious...

A player wont be able to gun you down if you use nades, nades will one kill them they'll have no choice but to move on top of that your mates could just blast the corner that the enemy is in the meantime you move in.

Again you pretend that you're the victim you act like every player is going insta kill you in every signle corner that's bs and you know you're being ignorant.

Kevlar and flack jacket? you're really going to pretend that majority of people use those mods? pretty much nobody uses kevlar if they do they'll just get bashed in the chat... Flak Jacket is another mod that is rarely used but lets say Kevlar would still work on body shots and it could give you extra chance to surive a nade if you move away from it that means the nade radius wouldn't affect you as much as a player without kevlar or flak. Again you act like everybody will be headshot machines when in reality they will not always aim for the head because it's not the easiet thing do to. Every single argument of yours is everyone will just insta lock on your little head and hs you all the time do you even read your own bs on top of that  you even believe in your own bs? APB has fast elusive movements it's not going to be easy to hit a clean head shot most of the time stop pushing your one sided bs agenda.

Just now, Auna said:

remove hvr

agree
  • Like 1

Just now, indi said:

agree
+remove Mobile Radar Tower.
  • Like 1

Just now, 23k said:
2 minutes ago, Auna said:

remove hvr

Cat ears are the first thing that has to go.
No, just no. Not the Catears.
+ Donald Trump Mask has to stay.

Listen another thing is adding the abilty to deliver a lethal shot to each other while in combat basically you both land your shots if it happens to be lethal you both die. I've had quite few encounters where i had the enemy in my sight we both had low health i needed one shot to finsih him, i heard that shot going out of my gun i now i manged to pull the trigger but since the other player landed first he killed me that's the problem it should of been double murder i should of killed him and took him to grave with me that's the thing that really sits on my mind it should be fixed. 

Does that make sense? what part of the game is that? you can't be serious nobody got enough balls to face these problems everybody are just trolling with their bs. Edited by 23k

7 minutes ago, 23k said:

Listen another thing is adding the abilty to deliver a lethal shot to each other while in combat basically you both land your shots if it happens to be lethal you both die. I've had quite few encounters where i had the enemy in my sight we both had low health i needed one shot to finsih him, i heard that shot going out of my gun i now i manged to pull the trigger but since the other player landed first he killed me that's the problem it should of been double murder i should of killed him and took him to grave with me that's the thing that really sits on my mind it should be fixed. 

Does that make sense? what part of the game is that? you can't be serious nobody got enough balls to face these problems everybody are just trolling with their bs.
I mean. I now have to Awenser to some of the ideas.

Adding Headshots would destroy the game completly. Its not a normal Third-Person-Shooter. It is still a MMO and it has to stay as a MMO.
Adding Scopes would destroy the game also. Its just not needed in the Community.
Nades should be 1 kill? Destroys the game too. Everybody would spam more grenades as they now do.
OSMAW is already like 1 rocket 1 kill. Also it would destroy the game also. Things like Flak-Jacket would loose their ability for like 50%. Edited by Auna

Just now, Auna said:
I mean. I know have to Awenser to some of the ideas.

Adding Headshots would destroy the game completly. Its not a normal Third-Person-Shooter. It is still a MMO and it has to stay as a MMO.
Adding Scopes would destroy the game also. Its just not needed in the Community.
Nades should be 1 kill? Destroys the game too. Everybody would spam more grenades as they now do.
OSMAW is already like 1 rocket 1 kill. Also it would destroy the game also. Things like Flak-Jacket would loose their ability for like 50%.
 Can't take you seriously you sound like BXNNXD just on another account. It won't break the game go read above i already answered everything that you just said.

9 minutes ago, 23k said:
You can't be serious...

A player wont be able to gun you down if you use nades, nades will one kill them they'll have no choice but to move on top of that your mates could just blast the corner that the enemy is in the meantime you move in.

Again you pretend that you're the victim you act like every player is going insta kill you in every signle corner that's bs and you know you're being ignorant.

Kevlar and flack jacket? you're really going to pretend that majority of people use those mods? pretty much nobody uses kevlar if they do they'll just get bashed in the chat... Flak Jacket is another mod that is rarely used but lets say Kevlar would still work on body shots and it could give you extra chance to surive a nade if you move away from it that means the nade radius wouldn't affect you as much as a player without kevlar or flak. Again you act like everybody will be headshot machines when in reality they will not always aim for the head because it's not the easiet thing do to. Every single argument of yours is everyone will just insta lock on your little head and hs you all the time do you even read your own bs on top of that  you even believe in your own bs? APB has fast elusive movements it's not going to be easy to hit a clean head shot most of the time stop pushing your one sided bs agenda.

i mean we can pretend that having 1 out of 4 character mods (fragile) actually being useful is good balance if you want

how is it ignorant to propose that the majority of the player base will decide to sit on corners for easy kills instead of running around out of cover risking instant death?

headshots will be pretty easy in apb, most of the guns have low recoil, characters move at a constant speed nearly all the time, and you can see anyone coming and line up a headshot without even exposing yourself

pushing for headshots isn’t a one sided agenda but pushing not to have them is? lol nice try

2 minutes ago, 23k said:
6 minutes ago, Auna said:
I mean. I know have to Awenser to some of the ideas.

OSMAW is already like 1 rocket 1 kill. Also it would destroy the game also. Things like Flak-Jacket would loose their ability for like 50%.
 Can't take you seriously you sound like BXNNXD just on another account. It won't break the game go read above i already answered everything that you just said.
You dont need to take me seriously, its my opinion.

49 minutes ago, 23k said:
1 hour ago, Slickmund said:

Snip

Weak arguments. Fair statement pal, I am actually considering what the game consists of, their resources, engine wise and make an educated guess based on whats feasible and possible. My weak arguments are built on observations from the game, my experience with it, observations within the community (I read most of the forums on a daily basis) and my own experience and knowledge as a programmer. Your ideas are simply delusional, you reasoning doesnt support itself yet you draw a circle of it. You call my statements weak yet you yourself seem to be grasping at straws just to phrase what you mean. An argument becomes strong through supporting it with subarguments, being able to perceive counter-arguments, and being able to debunk those counter arguments. You call my arguments weak yet you dont come any further than the same ol same ol pretty much in every reply: It would add skill, it would increase teamplay, it would balance this and that, it would be realistic. With no support as to who what and why it would be that way. If this were a face to face discussion in a group, you wouldve actually known youre already mopped the floor with and not just by me. But this is the interwebs, you dont get the actual social feedback from that unless you can read well. GL with your further discussions and conversations pal, seems you have a long way to go in terms of that.
Btw, stating you have "the truth" on your mind. Really nice move pal. Since every decent human being that is intelectually capable knows for a fact that there is only one truth out there, no complexity that is all fake news of course, and that cohesion, interference and dependence are myths as well. Edited by Slickmund

i mean we can pretend that having 1 out of 4 character mods (fragile) actually being useful is good balance if you want

how is it ignorant to propose that the majority of the player base will decide to sit on corners for easy kills instead of running around out of cover risking instant death?

headshots will be pretty easy in apb, most of the guns have low recoil, characters move at a constant speed nearly all the time, and you can see anyone coming and line up a headshot without even exposing yourself

pushing for headshots isn’t a one sided agenda but pushing not to have them is? lol nice try
In the previous post i already said that recoil would have to have few touch ups in the process of reworking the game.
Put headshots in APB then we'll see if they're easy or not.  I don't have an agenda all i got is the truth on my mind truth cannot be silenced. If headshots wouldn't work in APB i wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.

In the previous post i already said that recoil would have to have few touch ups in the process of reworking the game.
Put headshots in APB then we'll see if they're easy or not.  I don't have an agenda all i got is the truth on my mind truth cannot be silenced. If headshots wouldn't work in APB i wouldn't have made this thread in the first place.