XXXXXXXXXXX

Make APB fun to play.

Lets do this, revert every gun to their original state make them all op, then add headshots to the game it would work wonders, the characters heights would be no problem you just have to adapt.  Add a nice scope to hvr got to zoom in real nice, make nades 1 explosion 1 kill, osmaw 1 rocket 1 kill, remove percs.

Edited by 23k
  • Like 1

remove nothing,,,but add many others plz 🙂

APB is fun to play already.
...It's just performance of both server and game which is lacking.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

One bullet can kill irl so make every bullet letal.

100 bullets to the leg would only kill you after losing blood for some minutes so make those bullets kill you after 45 mins of just limping around
1 minute ago, Mitne said:

APB is fun to play already.
...It's just performance of both server and game which is lacking.

nah terrible game 8/10 ign would not play again
that's why we are still here
and also want everything to be removed Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm just going to assume this is a really bad troll.

The last guy gave the troll a keg of beer, this is the result. 😛 

osmaw is already a one hit kill, get your brain out of the toilet

• Like 1

Why not make them all sellable on marketplace too....I wonder what a crimslayer would fetch on AH.

12 hours ago, 23k said:

then add headshots to the game

The day I stop playing, permanently.

Adding headshots to this game will not do it any good. It doesn't have a proper hitbox system in place to support it either. Now, it is a tactical shooter, which most of us enjoy because it is so much different from your every day shooter, besides all the customization options of course, those are icing to the cake. What this game needs, is a proper tutorial/learning phase for new players, on a daily basis I run into players that have invested 100h+ into the game and still have very restricted knowledge about the game, and knowledge truely is power in this game, other than reaction time, finesse and tactical insight/quick thinking. In APB when someone kills you, theres often so much more to it than simply "Oh he shot better than I did", or "Oh, he got a headshot on me then". I play a lot of shooters and would quit APB the second they change the combat fundamentally, like adding headshots.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Adding headshots to this game will not do it any good. It doesn't have a proper hitbox system in place to support it either. Now, it is a tactical shooter, which most of us enjoy because it is so much different from your every day shooter, besides all the customization options of course, those are icing to the cake. What this game needs, is a proper tutorial/learning phase for new players, on a daily basis I run into players that have invested 100h+ into the game and still have very restricted knowledge about the game, and knowledge truely is power in this game, other than reaction time, finesse and tactical insight/quick thinking. In APB when someone kills you, theres often so much more to it than simply "Oh he shot better than I did", or "Oh, he got a headshot on me then". I play a lot of shooters and would quit APB the second they change the combat fundamentally, like adding headshots.

I see your point, but the reason why i said add headshots is because it would remove the "this gun is op" or "this gun is pay2win" talk since every gun would be able to hs, another thing adding a real scope to hvr would require more skill in order to get the kill and also would make it harder to quickswitch. Percs on another hand shouldn't exist in any game and i don't think it does except for APB i don't know who was smoking what when they decided to add percs to the game that thing gotta go. Edited by 23k

4 minutes ago, 23k said:
I see your point, but the reason why i said add headshots is because it would remove the "this gun is op" or "this gun is pay2win" talk since every gun would be able to hs, another thing adding a real scope to hvr would require more skill in order to get the kill and also would make it harder to quickswitch. Percs on another hand shouldn't exist in any game and i don't think it does except for APB i don't know who was smoking what when they decided to add percs to the game that thing gotta go.
Percs suck and only bad players use them (outside of LTL loadouts).
If you are losing cuz opp has percs, thats on you my guy.

@23kPercs in terms of quickly stunning, make for a weird combi if you ask me, not overpowered. Just weird in terms of gameplay. Damage and hard damage wise I find them lacking so never really use them, appart from farming the "Grenade kills" mission in FC sometimes. Making a scope modification built in on snipers is a thing I can support, I dislike how snipers play because of the lack of it really. There would still be a strong gun meta though, but it will simply shift from: Whats best in terms of TTK/Range and adaptability to scenarios, to, whatever gun is easiest to headshot with. There is no OP gun in APB, atleast not right now. Even the bugged Yukon isnt op besides acting like a baseball bat up close.

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
 I'm not losing to no percs "Percs suck and only bad players use them" that's the point when players use them they usually getting trashed in chat and recieve hate people that use them it's not helping them with their skill it's sloppy way to kill, there is no need for percs they hold no real value to the game.

Just now, 23k said:
17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
 I'm not losing to no percs "Percs suck and only bad players use them" that's the point when players use them they usually getting trashed in chat and recieve hate people that use them it's not helping them with their skill it's sloppy way to kill, there is no need for percs they hold no real value to the game.
LTL + percs is viable af tho

People hate on the ATAC as well because it is easy to use. Really, the loud-mouthed people you see yelling in game are the one's who shouldn't be heard and especially not, given their way. Percs are easy to use at a high cost, very limited use. I'd say theyre fine as they are.

@CookiePussSituationally, sure they are. PIG+Perc for an instance, though I myself if aware of the use of PIG+Perc often find the enforcer killed because of his own perc and myself stunned, which is a decent trade off I'd say. I wouldn't call them OP as some, but viable, sure.

Edited by Slickmund

15 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
@23kPercs in terms of quickly stunning, make for a weird combi if you ask me, not overpowered. Just weird in terms of gameplay. Damage and hard damage wise I find them lacking so never really use them, appart from farming the "Grenade kills" mission in FC sometimes. Making a scope modification built in on snipers is a thing I can support, I dislike how snipers play because of the lack of it really. There would still be a strong gun meta though, but it will simply shift from: Whats best in terms of TTK/Range and adaptability to scenarios, to, whatever gun is easiest to headshot with. There is no OP gun in APB, atleast not right now. Even the bugged Yukon isnt op besides acting like a baseball bat up close.
I'm not saying any gun is op but the headshot solution would change the new players perspective of "pay2win" and "op" guns.