NyanPowa

Must Ban List or i quit now!

5 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

Title says it all. Must Ban List or i quit now!
@Little Orbit: Unless you target these players for permanent removal from the game. I can 100% guarantee this game will remain dead. No Content Update can save this without first removing the players blatantly attacking the integrity of the game.

PS: before you start yelling "We Don't Care!" in the office, just remember that the current playerbase won't buy anymore G1C until major changes start happening.

Ok bye

5 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

Bye

7 hours ago, yony8888 said:
They protect cheaters,no name no shame,no anticheat in game only battleye on still testing mode,btw i spend i this month 120 dollars on market,never again

Please don't spread misinformation. They don't protect cheaters by preventing name and shaming, they do it because it brings nothing but toxicity. Battleye isn't on testing mode, it is actively banning. The symbol thing is kind of your own fault, its well known where they stand on full frontal nudity. I doubt that 7 day ban was for calling out a cheater. 

Finally, your money entitles you to nothing. 

I have seen you posting all over the forums saying apb is a dead game. If you feel this way then leave, don't act like a spoiled child and try to drag people down with you. 
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Nanometic said:
Please don't spread misinformation. They don't protect cheaters by preventing name and shaming, they do it because it brings nothing but toxicity. Battleye isn't on testing mode, it is actively banning. The symbol thing is kind of your own fault, its well known where they stand on full frontal nudity. I doubt that 7 day ban was for calling out a cheater. 

Finally, your money entitles you to nothing. 

I have seen you posting all over the forums saying apb is a dead game. If you feel this way then leave, don't act like a spoiled child and try to drag people down with you. 
Hahaha kido i have just 1 question for you be ready  question is :Why battleye on website www.battleye.com have list games that they protect and apb is not there?Maybe because they give free trial to Little Orbit that is why.
Just now, yony8888 said:
Hahaha kido i have just 1 question for you be ready  question is :Why battleye on website www.battleye.com have list games that they protect and apb is not there?Maybe because they give free trial to Little Orbit that is why.
When battleye start full protect game then its almost i say almost impossible to hacking and to buy online hack for that game,only if some coder make private hack and seling 30 days 500 dollars,for apb have 10 hacks now with price 10 dollars 30 days search on google snd you will see
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, yony8888 said:
I'm sure there are plenty of games which use battleye and aren't on that list and incase you haven't noticed, APB had a fairly small playerbase, its not exactly a well known game. Also I'm pretty sure battleye doesn't have a trail version. Its an anticheat not netflix. 
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nanometic said:
13 minutes ago, yony8888 said:
I'm sure there are plenty of games which use battleye and aren't on that list and incase you haven't noticed, APB had a fairly small playerbase, its not exactly a well known game. Also I'm pretty sure battleye doesn't have a trail version. Its an anticheat not netflix. 
Read before you write stupid comment go on their website go contact battleye you will see they write "if you wana our protection for your ga
me just contact us we will give you free trial to try are we good for your game or not"
1 minute ago, yony8888 said:
Read before you write stupid comment go on their website go contact battleye you will see they write "if you wana our protection for your ga
me just contact us we will give you free trial to try are we good for your game or not"
And see what games they protect some games are worst then apb and have on list but apb not have,btw i not see that battleye bann 1 player for cheating because i see same cheaters every day Edited by yony8888
  • Like 3

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

If there would be a ban list made by LO,
you would have no ability to comment under any bans.
Though ban list or not, who cares about it?
Of course some players start feeling better after they see a special name on a ban list,
but after some time they will catch another cheater and will be mad again.

Edited by Lislya
  • Like 1

The ban list was the most toxic thing to be birthed from this game.

By removing the announcement of bans you lower toxicity, but risk a rise in paranoia over whether or not BE is doing anything. 
Still, I think it was the right move. 

4 minutes ago, imJay said:

But it had some great drama though.

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
6 minutes ago, imJay said:

But it had some great drama though.
not denying that one :d

Classic case of "Ban these players because they stomped me" 🙂

The game will remain semi-dead not because of a handful bad players but because it consist of overly intense small-scale PvP without any loot.

To compare:
Smite is a decent PvP game, it has similar amount of registered players *but* it also has a bit of PvE - 2.5x higher online.
Path of Exile - similar amount of registered players *but* it's focused on PvE and has tons of loot - 20x higher online.

Although some bans in APB will be helpful for sure.

Do people really think this game's dead just because of the cheaters? lol, we didn't get any big changes in 10 years, no real content and no adversiting at all.
Also game is boring and slow as hell, if you don't spend money on it

3 hours ago, yony8888 said:
me just contact us we will give you free trial to try are we good for your game or not" And see what games they protect some games are worst then apb and have on list but apb not have,btw i not see that battleye bann 1 player for cheating because i see same cheaters every day
I did read and I did goto their website, even that specific contact us page. There is nothing about a free trial. I doubt the games in that list have been using battleye for a month, it only just got implanted into apb. 

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

whoa 14-5, 5-5, 2-5... DEFINITELY cheating! 

Closet dethreating gold scum hacker maybe... :-)) 

Can't have a banlist if they are not going to ban anyone. Including blatants.
LO cares about keeping as high population as possible, quality does not matter.
Maybe if their totally-not-a-BR-gamemode succeeds and boosts population significantly, they will start banning. 
Or BE is just terribad.

However, 14-5 prooves nothing. That's not too hard to achieve.

Edited by Sayori

10 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

@Little Orbit: Unless you target these players for permanent removal from the game. I can 100% guarantee this game will remain dead. No Content Update can save this without first removing the players blatantly attacking the integrity of the game.

PS: before you start yelling "We Don't Care!" in the office, just remember that the current playerbase won't buy anymore G1C until major changes start happening.

Balant cheaters(no recoil twitch streams and you-tube videos) are  accepted by the forum kiss asses . So far their views matter not the rest of the community.It is better that you send a ticket to them directly ,even though the probability of getting a considerable response may be poor. Based  on this unfair bias , its absurd to post anything on forum. 

Good Luck to you mission to get the balant ones banned.

Can someone send me clips of these cheaters?
Im just curious, cuz Jericho seems cheat free.