NyanPowa

Must Ban List or i quit now!

Title says it all. Must Ban List or i quit now!
@Little Orbit: Unless you target these players for permanent removal from the game. I can 100% guarantee this game will remain dead. No Content Update can save this without first removing the players blatantly attacking the integrity of the game.

PS: before you start yelling "We Don't Care!" in the office, just remember that the current playerbase won't buy anymore G1C until major changes start happening.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

You know, it helps if you actually give reasons for this. 
Also, this thread might get locked and removed because of "name and shame" 

Edited by BlackJana
  • Like 1

Just now, BlackJana said:

If it gets removed, ill keep posting it. I don't mind getting banned. this game is a waste of time with these blatant cheaters that never get banned.
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, NyanPowa said:
3 minutes ago, BlackJana said:

If it gets removed, ill keep posting it. I don't mind getting banned. this game is a waste of time with these blatant cheaters that never get banned.
Or, you could not waste staff members time having to deal with you so they can deal with the games actual problems.

Its frustrating, we get it, losing to someone, you're convinced they're cheating, it happens. If you do have solid evidence, record, screenshot and submit it to support. I'm sorry but posting like this on the forums wont get you anywhere. Good luck in your future endeavors.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

LittleOrbit: Oh my god 1 player want leave the game we better do something. xD no one cares about 1 player. So yeah bye bye.

Edited by CatInTuxedo
  • Like 2

Very likely didn't even lose with them only getting 11/180 points - lol

3 minutes ago, Nanometic said:
Or, you could not waste staff members time having to deal with you so they can deal with the games actual problems.

Its frustrating, we get it, losing to someone, you're convinced they're cheating, it happens. If you do have solid evidence, record, screenshot and submit it to support. I'm sorry but posting like this on the forums wont get you anywhere. Good luck in your future endeavors.
I don't remember asking your opinion. You sound like you're trying to cower your patootie, just get banned already.

20 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

the current playerbase

please dont attempt to represent me
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I've played this game for several years now and yes, there were a few cheaters but you obviously can't block a road expecting that NOBODY climbs over the blockade. However, the amount of actual cheaters is so small that I haven't met any of them at all within the last few months. 

4 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:
8 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

I don't remember asking your opinion. You sound like you're trying to cower your patootie, just get banned already.
If you don't want peoples opinions, don't post on a public forum. Edited by Nanometic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wow, 14-5. such an amazing, impossible score.

• Like 1

>Insists game is dead
>Says game is a waste of time
>Wears the "I don't care" label like it's some award
>Has hurt fefes over a video game
>Keeps playing and posting

Why do people do this? Harp on and on about how "dead" and "full of hackers" the game is, respond to any sort counter-argument with "I don't care this game sucks" but then flood the forums and game chat with this trash?

Do they not see how useless it makes them appear? To want changes to happen to a game one sentence then to loud proclaim that they don't care about the game in another?

If you care about the game, help improve it, be constructive, use the proper channels.

If you don't care; go away. No one is paying you to be here, why waste your time with something you don't care about? If at the end of the day you have no feels whether APB is here or not, just treat it like the game is dead.

Today, for you, APB shut down for good, your character, rank, items, all gone, the hackers are gone, the scores are gone, the G1C is gone, you can quit now and never return, game over. ggwp.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Cya, don't make a crybaby goodbye post like the others before you when you go.

14-5?

K/d means nothing in this game anyways. I've gotten a 29-3 in one mission. I was playing against trainees, or low level bronze players in a 10 minute mission, long before threat segregation. 

Complaining like this shows your lack of understanding of the mechanics, meta, and economics of the game.

1. You're posting publicly on the forums, one single screenshot that shows nothing more than the names of players you played against, and their score in one mission.
2. You delve into the "game is dead" "hackers are ruling everything" scapegoats.

5 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

Title says it all. Must Ban List or i quit now!
@Little Orbit: Unless you target these players for permanent removal from the game. I can 100% guarantee this game will remain dead. No Content Update can save this without first removing the players blatantly attacking the integrity of the game.

PS: before you start yelling "We Don't Care!" in the office, just remember that the current playerbase won't buy anymore G1C until major changes start happening.

There is nothing here proving that these players are doing anything more than playing the game. 

You're also here attempting to represent the playerbase that doesn't agree with you, nor wish to be represented by you, which is in-fact not a majority.

Edit:
just /report and move on. Get better at the game, and learn to spot who's really cheating. The new system is catching, and preventing more cheaters from playing to hurt sensitive people like you. 
  • Thanks 1

u got steam rolled or something by 1 player and u want the entire team banned.

logical solution i agree with u lets ban anyone who wins a mission against the op

We See only the Score. Think its important How he make the kills. I know some people hacking max ranked to. But cant tell the names here.

So they cheated because they had decent scores? I'm just not sure what the point is here. If you wanted to make scapegoats out of LittleOrbit and APB:R then it might help if you had an actual case.

5-5 and 2-5, my God how do they do it?

Edited by KiIIjoy

They said not like ages ago, it is better to open a ticket with proofs about someone is cheating or closeting or w/e. Also Matt said the number on new tickets raises again, so people may learned to us the support. By that means, /report doesnt really seem to work anymore.

Also, i agree, running into cheaters isnt really fun, but frustrating. Losing a fellow player cuz of it sucks too. Guess how we used to lose a majority of the playerbase? Yes, by 1 player leaving the game forever at the first place. 

Trolling someone on his / her frustration doesnt bring you anywhere either.

Just my 2 cent, best of luck NyanPowa

Edited by SandyBitch

Ban them for what? Being gold? The scores? I don't see anything other than you posting gold names with average scores.

Also I have not seen any cheaters since BattleEye.

And finally please do not represent me saying I wont buy from Armas over what I see here because I don't see anything that counts as evidence of cheating only golds with average scores

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1