Sign in to follow this  
Aroa Croft

block the damage between characters of the same faction

I have an idea about revive pvp.

It is clear that we are a small community, discordant in opinions, and not many people now care that the game is based entirely on the factions and that everything should revolve around this. Well, I suggest that in terms of pvp nobody can hurt other characters of the same faction and explain why:
- There are many players who do not understand the concept of the game, and although they do less to the factions and the game system. I think that by simply changing a couple of informatic algorithms the developers could change this and thereby make the features again a reality and a game mode.
Players who do not pvp really do not get hurt, although I have not suggested at any time to block the cures to other players, and while there is some dissatisfaction with this opinion because you can say "I do what I want , the world is free "because I suggest that I have no faction, that the game gives the possibility of it,
a greeting!

Should add no healing to that then, Because I'd just go faction I'm fighting against and be a healer with nano. Unless everyone is going to go rainbow, I honestly don't think that suggestion will do anything. Having some perks associated with faction would be nice. But idk, faction was pointless since I started playing.

That is the question, if the idea is to move from the factions and the game system and its essence seems perfect to you, but you need this if the game wants to improve and start being as in the past and have reasons to do ( when there was population and factions imported and faction chat was used frequently) It is clear that the current mentality of the Omni and do what I want does not help the development of the game, and since some players go through everything and do not understand the essence, I see no other way than to force the system. This prevents that within the bases (which are immune) between people of the same faction to do pk ... for example

-- and already put, I would put the head of faction to control that the different factions are coordinated in themselves and you can use the faction chat, recruit and organize wars between factions, without bobos within the faction that the only thing that they do is hide themselves by changing the name to destroy the game system and create instability to the game

Question is:

Faction matters??   repair this, blocking damage between same faction members------------- this change will prevent to trolls stay in a faction wich they dont want stay, trolls just want destroy everything.

Faction doesnt matter? do nothing, and wait to people itself from game and from diferent faction start to follow " a great clan in faction they are" for put order in faction ( with actual  lo% population is not posible btw)

Prevent damage between faction members as in blood sports is a solution, this will make " faction relevant again and will force to trolls to move to faction or non faction they choose"

If somebody want " kill everyone"  can go to " NO FACTION", posibility is there.

10 hours ago, Kinksta said:

no, everyone should be able to attack everyone.

If you want kill everyone, you can be no faction.

Actual sistem gives " zero  dt" when you kill your owm faction enemies ,   so ............ i dont see reason to  do pvp between people same faction........

you have a reason to stay in same faction than enemy ?  logic exist?  lmao

"QUICK, EVERYONE FORM A SUPER TIGHT FURBALL AND THEN ALL THE PISTOLEERS CAN JUST SHOOT IN THERE WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT HITTING TEAM MATES!"

Yeah, no, bad idea...

I mean, I see where you are headed with that idea, some of us are omni because we have to be, not by choice.

Edited by Thanatosofone

3 hours ago, Thanatosofone said:

"QUICK, EVERYONE FORM A SUPER TIGHT FURBALL AND THEN ALL THE PISTOLEERS CAN JUST SHOOT IN THERE WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT HITTING TEAM MATES!"

Yeah, no, bad idea...

I mean, I see where you are headed with that idea, some of us are omni because we have to be, not by choice.

dont see problem because " faction character creates a furball" as nysek said exist damage area posibilities..... hw for example!!

Actually you no get dt reward for kill your faction enemies.... seriusly it deserves  do that action?  and is game mechanic done for  " omni" faction?

You can choice be factionless btw, is not a " choice" be in a faction you dont waant stay....

you are right aroa, we should suggest we get dt for killing our own faction. that sounds pretty good 

Hi there. When i started play this game first time then every after 15 lvl needed to get member of some faction. There were some faction specific skills ...capstones. This time i played until lvl 13..or 14. I played like singleplayer and make some years lasting pause.
Do Someone remember how was fights this time? I  think  this ages faction have more impact to game, i m right? Maybe developers must turn back to old ages faction system?
What our elders think? Old ages faction system or present day one, whats better?