...that Litte Orbit Gamersfirst doesn't seem to consider a rollback on patches or releases.

Maybe APB Reloaded doesn't need new weapons. Maybe it needs less, to be a real success.

In my opinion we can add, maps, cars and kits, clothes, hairstyles, music instruments, weapon skins, new symboles for designers and many many more on the creative side, it is amazing! But at least consider, if the game actually needs fewer weapons and which.

I'd love to see a vote about these things (in a later state) if you'd like to involve us in the development, that is.

And I'd also be thinking about, maybe removing car mods such as car surfer, radar tower, car spawn etc. and a fixed dynamic spawn-system. Removing the Volcano, simply reducing on explosives weapons, the osmaw is fine. And other weaponry like the Yukon and Trueogre etc., since these releases, didn't rescue Gamersfirst from bankruptcy and are breaking the game anyway. I know they are funny to play, but that's not the point.

In the end, it's about making profit. And I have my own vision for the game, feel me? We all had years of silence to dream about them. There are only two ways, either release more stuff on the combat aspect and you might need to fear to lose all or take a step back and have another look from a different angle.

Kind Regards

Edited by xNyuu

14 minutes ago, xNyuu said:

Maybe APB Reloaded doesn't need new weapons. Maybe it needs less, to be a real success.

14 minutes ago, xNyuu said:

Removing the Volcano, simply reducing on explosives weapons, the osmaw is fine. And other weaponry like the Yukon and Trueogre etc., since these releases, ...are breaking the game anyway.

In the end, it's about making profit.

And I have my own vision for the game, feel me?

good you realize that companies exist to make profit and to appease their consumers, not you

back in rtw, percs one-shotted cars and instant car osmaws were existent

real golds and cbt/obt vets will tell you that the game isn't p2w. even matt said that

if you can't counter the weapons through different weapons, its not because the weapons are op

it just means you're bad

• Like 4

People paid money for a lot of those weapons.

Removing them is just asking for trouble.

Nice thought process.

• Like 2

I actually recently thought to myself that there's probably too many weapons for a 100m draw distance and sub 1 second ttk for them to be perfectly balanced, but you can't really go removing stuff people have paid money for. And the most the best weapons are free at current anyway.

And also, the explosive weapons? Really man? They're not broken. They have useful niches and can be occasionally annoying to play against, but most regular weapons are better in terms of practical mission to mission usage.

Edited by MrChan

9 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

People paid money for a lot of those weapons.

Removing them is just asking for trouble.

Dealing with trouble is rewarding.

4 minutes ago, MrChan said:

I actually recently thought to myself that there's probably too many weapons for a 100m draw distance and sub 1 second ttk for them to be perfectly balanced, but you can't really go removing stuff people have paid money for. And the most the best weapons are free at current anyway.

And also, the explosive weapons? Really man? They're not broken. They have useful niches and can be occasionally annoying to play against, but most regular weapons are better in terms of practical mission to mission usage.

The weapons you paid for, do not belong you they are lent to you.

Edited by xNyuu

Didn't read the thread, I think LO is 100% more competent than gamersfirst. And since I am always right, that's how it is.

• Like 2

I don't have an issue with the number of weapons in game, but I certainly agree with removing certain mods. If mobile spawn point and car detonator were removed, I'd be a very happy girl.

They could either nerf them or remove them while issuing compensation. Volcano is easy to dodge but Ogre tho is borderline p2w

Why would removing gameplay components ever be a better solution to reworking gameplay components?

I agree before beginning to add stuff, the game really needs to get rid of all the bad items G1 added. Lets return to the basics, and then slowly rebuild the game content it needs.

4 minutes ago, Nite said:

Why would removing gameplay components ever be a better solution to reworking gameplay components?

Because car spawn and car det were terrible ideas in the first place and just unbalance the gameplay (and toxify it).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nite said:

Because, some of them were added to be a finance syringe and not to make it a better game.

2 minutes ago, xNyuu said:

Because, some of them were added to be a finance syringe and not to make it a better game.

That too, you can never convince me the pre-nerf Trouble Maker wasn't intentional.

• Like 1

Hasn't vehicle spawning and car surfing been in the game... Since launch?

Taking things away from people is bad unless you're ready to give them 100% compensation. Else you're going to have a rapidly declining population on your hands.

Removing a gun or a mod from a game after releasing it and after people grinding for it is a huge issue and it will create huge problems

A Good Example is M4A4 Howl getting removed from csgo 

1 hour ago, WizYuan said:

back in rtw, percs one-shotted cars and instant car osmaws were existent

Just want to chime in here that percs DID NOT one shot cars. If you're referring to the high ttk test district that was based on RTW, that was a bug lol. Percs were one shotting dump trucks lol.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Freewind said:

Hasn't vehicle spawning and car surfing been in the game... Since launch?

Car Spawner and Car Surfer were not in the game at launch. They were put in at least a couple of years after launch.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

Because car spawn and car det were terrible ideas in the first place and just unbalance the gameplay (and toxify it).

Mobile Spawn Point is in a pretty balanced place now compared to back then, after you know, the reworks.

Remote Det, I have reservations about, but I still believe a few reworks could make it less contentious without being totally worthless.

15 minutes ago, xNyuu said:

Yeah but that's major stuff like say, loot boxes, or character-bound-only MTX packs, not individual weapons in a laundry list of such.

APBr has come a long way since APB and if anything, no company will rollback without a serious cause to do it. Everything we have right now in-game makes APBr what it is today and is very balanced. It gives the game it's personality and removing them will cause more issues. Besides taking something away people spent hours and/or used cash to obtain without a probable cause is plain silly.

removing stuff is never the answer, not when it can be reworked

It would cause more harm to the community to remove those weapons now. Even the mods, it's hard to put that genie back into the bottle.

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

removing stuff is never the answer, not when it can be reworked

your image isnt found btw in your siggy

rerolling back might undo whatever fixes g1 may have applied. especially all those text corrections in item descriptions. 🙄

3 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

your image isnt found btw in your siggy

rerolling back might undo whatever fixes g1 may have applied. especially all those text corrections in item descriptions. 🙄

rip in pieces tv head

id like a rollback to before the game was released so we can fix everything kthx

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

rip in pieces tv head

id like a rollback to before the game was released so we can fix everything kthx

what would you fix, top 3 items?

3 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

what would you fix, top 3 items?

re-add scout jump shooting

rework the drop off system

do something with threat levels and leaderboards and that garbage

• Like 1