Sign in to follow this  
Winter Shyvana

Quality of Life 101: Sort weapons

Hi,

I'd love -and I'm sure I'm not the only one- if we could have the ability to sort and organize our weapons locker. I mean, some people have more than 6 guns and having to scroll down to find THAT single weapon you've been looking for is both tedious and time costing. It would be delightful if we can sort our mess of lockers 😄 Little Orbit please? :3 
(On a side note, if we could also have a less laggy inventory that freezes less when changing weapons, that would be awesome. 200% more awesome if it didn't freeze at all)

Edited by Winter Shyvana
grammar and typos
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm mega OCD and like to sort my inventory and I found a formula as a really tedious work around to it. Basically most weapons that get added to your inventory go to the very top and above the first weapon you have in your inventory when you started. But after a certain amount they'll start to be added to below that weapon and so on. Repeat and you can predict where your weapons will end up in your inventory. I do this and waste like 50k on contact guns every time I get a new perm just to make sure it's "categorized in my inventory properly," lol. And yes I know you can sort by weapon types but I change guns multiple times during missions and using the tab wastes valuable seconds. Easier to just quickly scroll wheel up and down.

But yeah. This feature would absolutely make my life easier as made obvious by what I just explained lmo

It would also be nice to organize symbols too!
If you have a lot of them and perhaps sell some, it is really annoying that they are in a random order.
Hope Little Orbit could add better sorting functions in the game, like sort by alphabetical, date, type etc. 
The market place should be able to sort alphabetical. If I am wrong, then... I'm a dumb dumb.  😉