TruZealot

Brasil lagging its way to victory!

Has anyone else noticed 1. the increase in players from Brazil (this is great honestly, the more people we can bring to the game the better) and 2. the fact that they are untouchable gods who can get away with the worst kind of lag abuse ever? I just wanna make sure its not me whos running internet that keeps me at about 25ms-35ms and that everyone else is also noticing this.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TrueCascade said:

Has anyone else noticed 1. the increase in players from Brazil (this is great honestly, the more people we can bring to the game the better) and 2. the fact that they are untouchable gods who can get away with the worst kind of lag abuse ever? I just wanna make sure its not me whos running internet that keeps me at about 25ms-35ms and that everyone else is also noticing this.

I have not noticed this.

Just now, CookiePuss said:
I have not noticed this.

Hey I've heard you have such huge and empty space on Jericho but no one to live there. Do you want russian outcasts that still struggle to find their place after Innova crash? I'm sure they would be great friends with brazilians. They both have bad ping and it's good to have friends that have something in common.

• Like 2

Some Latin Americans do seem to have worse hit reg on average, but it that really their fault? ;/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrueCascade said:

We are gods? You must be joking... I was better with 10ms on Hoplon then I am now... 

And I agree with you, there are a lot of brazilian players online lately... I hope we can get another server, but not like Hoplon, where they had to buy the patch, and it took 3 months to new contacts... We would like something like Nekrova and HAN.
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TrueCascade said:

Idk where you got that idea, but high ping doesn't favor us in any way, quite the opposite. If the ping surpasses ~150 ms things start to go downhill, cars become very difficult to drive and not crash against pretty much everything, not being able to nade properly without exposing yourself to a shit ton of dmg, being killed behind walls and taking all the dmg in a single burst. And if you think the hitreg is bad with ping is much MUCH worse. I can't even count the amount of times that i don't even get a single hit even with my crosshair fully centered on the enemy.

34 minutes ago, Xaix said:

I hope we can get another server, but not like Hoplon, where they had to buy the patch, and it took 3 months to new contacts... We would like something like Nekrova and HAN.

Me too, it'd be great to play with 40 ping again, and my APB experience would be a lot less frustrating. Maybe if the population grows back up we'll get one soon, since i remember being a decent amount of players in hoplon when i played back in 2014/15
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

the only thing ive seen is a lot of foreign speak

and its only irritating when the foreigners get pissed no one speaks their dumb language

I personally think it's hilarious that they get mad nobody speaks their language, at least it adds a bit of fun to an otherwise unfun mission at times. :classic_happy:

6 hours ago, Kamo said:
Idk where you got that idea, but high ping doesn't favor us in any way, quite the opposite. If the ping surpasses ~150 ms things start to go downhill, cars become very difficult to drive and not crash against pretty much everything, not being able to nade properly without exposing yourself to a shit ton of dmg, being killed behind walls and taking all the dmg in a single burst. And if you think the hitreg is bad with ping is much MUCH worse. I can't even count the amount of times that i don't even get a single hit even with my crosshair fully centered on the enemy.

Spent a good 5 hours today fighting mostly players from Brazil and was having those same issues. A lot of no hit reg on them where they where getting impossible shots on us (got 2 shotted by a JG from 30m/ish away while the guy was running away, as an example) Had 2 VIP missions where the VIP was basicly immune too everything except self damage, its just a bit frustrating is all. I do understand the bad ping though, when I first started playing I couldnt get above bronze because my ping was constantly in the 250ms-350ms range and it suuucked, the moment I got proper internet jumped up to gold in like 3-4 missions XD.
6 hours ago, Xaix said:
And I agree with you, there are a lot of brazilian players online lately... I hope we can get another server, but not like Hoplon, where they had to buy the patch, and it took 3 months to new contacts... We would like something like Nekrova and HAN.
On this note i'm excited to see all the new/old players, but I do hope you'll get your own free servers soon. More so you can enjoy the game at playable ping than so i can quit bitchin about your ping causing issues with hitreg. (although I'll always fuzzy bunny about lag causing hitreg issues soooo :P)
  • Thanks 1

Meh. It is worth the population boost for a random warpy BR here and there every now and then.

We'd be fucked if we lost the BR's, so I dont really care about bad internet.
Plus, I know plenty of Muricans with shit internet, hellI game regularly with dudes using cell phone hotspots lmfao, and thats WAY worse than anything coming out of Brazil.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

lagswitch hekler chets... or however u say it in Brazilian. Actually it's not really a cheat, it's a exploit some players use. There's been a few videos showing it but they get deleted because of name & shame so w/e.  It does exist in game tho, but it's not particularly common... some categories of players seem to use it more cough* Br.

Edited by Hey!

23 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Hey I've heard you have such huge and empty space on Jericho but no one to live there. Do you want russian outcasts that still struggle to find their place after Innova crash? I'm sure they would be great friends with brazilians. They both have bad ping and it's good to have friends that have something in common.

Tbh, i dont ever had problems to pew pew east european players. They might have a higher latency, but isnt as much effecting the gameplay rather than laggy servers itself

20 hours ago, Xaix said:
We are gods? You must be joking... I was better with 10ms on Hoplon then I am now... 

you are not gods  .all your gold plays only in private groups and silver arena

On 7/22/2018 at 8:45 AM, TrueCascade said:

Jericho is a very stable server . recently, the number of Pirits has significantly decreased and there is an influx of new players .

35 minutes ago, Hey! said:

lagswitch hekler chets... or however u say it in Brazilian. Actually it's not really a cheat, it's a exploit some players use. There's been a few videos showing it but they get deleted because of name & shame so w/e.  It does exist in game tho, but it's not particularly common... some categories of players seem to use it more cough* Br.

@Triksterism yer a smart guy, what did you think of this?

1 hour ago, Hey! said:

you don't need lagswitch when you're rus with dialup

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

We'd be fucked if we lost the BR's, so I dont really care about bad internet.
Plus, I know plenty of Muricans with shit internet, hellI game regularly with dudes using cell phone hotspots lmfao, and thats WAY worse than anything coming out of Brazil.

My sister plays with a phone hotspot because its better than her normal internet (she gets like 200ms on her hardline and gets 60ms on her hotspot)

On 7/22/2018 at 7:14 PM, CookiePuss said:
@Triksterism yer a smart guy, what did you think of this?

It is one of a handful of videos of the 'lag switch' phenomenon that I have encountered personally. I've yet to see this since LO took over, but to be fair I haven't been playing a billion hours a week like I used to. Encountered some laggy players but nothing silly like this:

3 hours ago, Triksterism said:

It is one of a handful of videos of the 'lag switch' phenomenon that I have encountered personally. I've yet to see this since LO took over, but to be fair I haven't been playing a billion hours a week like I used to. Encountered some laggy players but nothing silly like this:

That looks more like packet manipulation or RAM/CPU OC'ing on the fly.

On 7/22/2018 at 6:36 PM, Hey! said:

It's a netcode issue that causes this. The server thinks you should be further ahead than where your client is. Sometimes when I stream I get this kind of movement. My client will be moving normal speed, but every few seconds I get teleported an extra meter forward. I have 200mbps down / 35mbps up, and stream at 6mbps.

Brazilians are the south american Russians, they dont speack spanish and only play on Brazilian guilds, i like brazilians and russians tho

But yea some people see them like this 

7 minutes ago, NIKOLAY96 said:

Brazilians are the south american Russians, they dont speack spanish and only play on Brazilian guilds, i like brazilians and russians tho

But yea some people see them like this 

This gave me cancer.