22 minutes ago, (Xbox)ToastedKnee264 said:

It's my gamertag. Got it from a few gaming names I used back on other games.

You kinda auto-derailed your own thread :v

43 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Where did you come up with your username?

I have a feeling it was one of those semi-random auto generated names from back in xbox 360 days.

13 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
57 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Where did you come up with your username?

I have a feeling it was one of those semi-random auto generated names from back in xbox 360 days.
That’s what I thought, dude stuck with it

Lol you guys can think what you want. My first gaming nickname was Toastdog/Toastypoodle. I eventually changed it to Knee, and for some reason I always put 264 after my names. At least mine is unique, y'alls are just random.

Edited by (Xbox)ToastedKnee264
my gamertag used to be oliviarick back when my parents used the account. Now it's just mine so I changed it. I wouldn't ever use an autogenerated name.

35 minutes ago, (Xbox)ToastedKnee264 said:

Lol you guys can think what you want. My first gaming nickname was Toastdog/Toastypoodle. I eventually changed it to Knee, and for some reason I always put 264 after my names. At least mine is unique, y'alls are just random.

/derailed
I've been getting d/c on PC, and I've had a few issues with remaining  in a district long term. However, I was able to play for 4/5 missions, get kicked, and rejoin the district.

However, it was appeared to be on my end or in between, because the districts were still up with a high population like when I would join earlier.

Just now, Sergsininia said:
/derailed
I've been getting d/c on PC, and I've had a few issues with remaining  in a district long term. However, I was able to play for 4/5 missions, get kicked, and rejoin the district.

However, it was appeared to be on my end or in between, because the districts were still up with a high population like when I would join earlier.
Yeah I finally got on but it like kept saying the server disconnected. But it took me like 6 tries before I finally got on. I used to play PC, I never had a plug and play till a few days ago, but Idk if PC uses plug and play, but there's also way too many hackers on PC. I like the Xbox version better.

1 minute ago, (Xbox)ToastedKnee264 said:
4 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
/derailed

Yeah I finally got on but it like kept saying the server disconnected. But it took me like 6 tries before I finally got on. I used to play PC, I never had a plug and play till a few days ago, but Idk if PC uses plug and play, but there's also way too many hackers on PC. I like the Xbox version better.
If you play pc again, you'll see because of LO's changes, it's so much better than before. Less hackers, and less toxicity.