Fennel

Worst performing weapons

since everyone is always complaining about the ntec or hvr or w.e it is, can we talk about the worst performing weapons?

id like the argue that the NL9 is terrible but i know people tend to differ about that and tell me that i cant aim or that im using it wrong or w.e, but after using it for hours and going back to the ccg, i just cant figure out how its anything good, sure its more capable of killing than the ccg and also does hard damage but its still pretty terrible at doing those things and its rather inconsistent on top of that. Its range is also worse and more likely to miss than the ccg on top of that.

It just doesnt work like some people says it does.

NL9 as in the stun-shotgun?

Well, it is a shotgun, so its gonna be as weird/spotty as pump shottys in APB tend to be. On top of which its designed to be a 3-click job at best IIRC (whereas the JG/CSG are 2 click jobs at best).

the most under performing weapon we have to deal with is the servers. 

• Like 2

Just now, scaredofsnakes said:

Car gameplay is the best gameplay

... no... not with those physics with a top speed of 50mph...

EoL series is pretty underwhelming.
Kickback can be fine in some situations (but it's still very gimmicky), but both Hammer and Deep Impact are utter crap.
I feel like they are the "forgotten" bad weapons that LO didn't try to buff

Like a lot of weapons in apb the nl-9 is better but harder to use than its counterparts.

Dont blame the gun, blame the player. 

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Like a lot of weapons in apb the nl-9 is better but harder to use than its counterparts.

its so much better that it misses when firing it dead center of the player youre aiming at, definitely player error and not a terrible gun 10/10. Edited by Fennel

11 minutes ago, Fennel said:
its so much better that it misses when firing it dead center of the player youre aiming at, definitely player error and not a terrible gun 10/10.
Works fine for the rest of us.

Every norseman weapon.
Every cobra.
Every revelations weapon.

Please buff the norseman guns so I can actually but that pack and use the odin, seems like a fun gun.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Remote Detonator and Percs appears to be in a pretty weak spot right now compared to the meta.

Buff ‘em. Buff ‘em NAOW.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Fennel said:

since everyone is always complaining about the ntec or hvr or w.e it is, can we talk about the worst performing weapons?

id like the argue that the NL9 is terrible but i know people tend to differ about that and tell me that i cant aim or that im using it wrong or w.e, but after using it for hours and going back to the ccg, i just cant figure out how its anything good, sure its more capable of killing than the ccg and also does hard damage but its still pretty terrible at doing those things and its rather inconsistent on top of that. Its range is also worse and more likely to miss than the ccg on top of that.

It just doesnt work like some people says it does.

Very terrible. I even punched my door over the fucking fps making me not hit my shots. I'm gonna retire from using that. 

The only thing negative about the NL9 is the bullet magically disappearing at 60M.

34 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Remote Detonator and Percs appears to be in a pretty weak spot right now compared to the meta.

Buff ‘em. Buff ‘em NAOW.

Being serious here. Percs need their throw time reduced. They take longer to leave your hand than other grenades. I'm sure the silvers and yellows will hate this change, but I feel it would balance percs, and make them a viable option for higher ranks who have low-yields unlocked.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Every norseman weapon.
Every cobra.
Every revelations weapon.

^this
Also, the IRS and the Coroner

3 hours ago, Fennel said:
its so much better that it misses when firing it dead center of the player youre aiming at, definitely player error and not a terrible gun 10/10.
Dead center, is where usually the least ammount of pellets land though. Atleast with the low gauge shots, with the 20 gauge CSG it is quite the opposite. For an instance, in pubg, CSGO alike, which of course are different games but pellet spread is still pellet spread which I am trying to compare here. If you want to increase your chance to get a good headshot with a lot of pellets hitting there, at longer ranges, you start aiming below the head, or right beside it. Imagine the spread a bit like a cone, the further the range you're shooting over, the futher it expands. Typically with low gauge shotguns like the JG or NL9 alike, most pellets are at the edges of the cone rather than the middle. This is why I like the JG as I have proclaimed in another thread. A JG can get you some really lucky shots, whilst firing at cover. I havent played a lot with the NL9 yet as I main Criminal, just about 20hours at most I guess. I find it very similar to the JG in terms of spread mechanics, but of course, a lot less damaging than the JG, however this is just a LTL/Lethal difference I reckon. Either way, I'd advise you when playing the NL9 or JG in the future, to not always try to aim deadcenter of someone when firing over longer ranges (That said most shotguns are simply useles beyond a range of 8m really, CSG manages to perfom decently still at that range, but up it to 15 and it damage output is put to shame by any other gun as well.).

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
^this
Oh god. I forgot that i actually bought that death and taxes pack.Legit put it out of my mind until you said that. By far my most regretful purchase. Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:
3 hours ago, Fennel said:
Dead center, is where usually the least ammount of pellets land though. Atleast with the low gauge shots, with the 20 gauge CSG it is quite the opposite. For an instance, in pubg, CSGO alike, which of course are different games but pellet spread is still pellet spread which I am trying to compare here. If you want to increase your chance to get a good headshot with a lot of pellets hitting there, at longer ranges, you start aiming below the head, or right beside it. Imagine the spread a bit like a cone, the further the range you're shooting over, the futher it expands. Typically with low gauge shotguns like the JG or NL9 alike, most pellets are at the edges of the cone rather than the middle. This is why I like the JG as I have proclaimed in another thread. A JG can get you some really lucky shots, whilst firing at cover. I havent played a lot with the NL9 yet as I main Criminal, just about 20hours at most I guess. I find it very similar to the JG in terms of spread mechanics, but of course, a lot less damaging than the JG, however this is just a LTL/Lethal difference I reckon. Either way, I'd advise you when playing the NL9 or JG in the future, to not always try to aim deadcenter of someone when firing over longer ranges (That said most shotguns are simply useles beyond a range of 8m really, CSG manages to perfom decently still at that range, but up it to 15 and it damage output is put to shame by any other gun as well.).
NL-9 does not fire pellets, it fires a single electric dart meaning rng wise works like any other single shot weapon.  It also has a max range of 50m. 

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
^this
I have the IRS.  It makes baby Jebus cry.

If you want to get a few assists and almost no kills, use it.  If you want to play normally, grab a stock n-tec and save your money.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

NL-9 does not fire pellets, it fires a single electric dart meaning rng wise works like any other single shot weapon.  It also has a max range of 50m. 

Wait really? How am I just now learning this....
1 hour ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Being serious here. Percs need their throw time reduced. They take longer to leave your hand than other grenades.

IMO any perc improvements need to come at the cost of perc stamina damage, the PIG + Perc situation rn is horrid

27 minutes ago, Nite said:
Wait really? How am I just now learning this
yep
WhUfoKr.png Edited by CookiePuss

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I agree with this, the NL9 can be scary in good hands:

- it doesn't suffer from pellet spread
- it has barely any accuracy loss when moving
- the reticle is already quite tight for a shotgun
- you can quick-switch it with a pig or vice-versa
- corner popping is easier than with the ccg
- it ACTUALLY does damage if you cant arrest your target
- its basically an ltl csg without any pellet spread

/rant

Back on topic:
- The SBSR series are the worst guns I have EVER played with
- The Shredder has no CQC niche and no mid-range niche - whats the point?
- The Harbinger is arguably the worst sidearm (which is a shame since it looks cool)

The Cobra guns Since realese totaly crap. Its for me the worst Gun. After the First shoots you can stop Shooting you will never hit.