Lign

Release date of Battleye?

Just insteresting when you're going to introduce the new anticheat. Right now they're many low rates with rage or speedhacks running around and FF can't detect them for some reason. There're also few max ranks with strange gameplay movements at the moment.

Edited by Lign

10 minutes ago, NiVaKi said:

Next patch he said.

Next patch in apb is relative concept. The last big patch I remember was in 2015

Just now, Lign said:

Next patch in apb is relative concept. The last big patch I remember was in 2015

dev said next patch no exact date but i dont think it takes too long

3 minutes ago, NiVaKi said:

dev said next patch no exact date but i dont think it takes too long

I hope it will take only a month to implement new anti-cheat. I know that LO just started to work at the game and it's pretty hard, but cheaters don't wait

if i heard properly he said: "up to 1 month" and its gonna be 1st major update probably with Anticheat update and some other features

now they focus mostly on unbans(i am sure they are being spammed so hard with mails now), finishing BE anticheat and making protection of accounts probably working on double step veriyfication, etc..

Edited by N0rbat

9 minutes ago, Lign said:

No kidding.

He did say they were about 2/3 of the way done though.

Edited by -Rachel-
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, -Rachel- said:

No kidding.

He did say they were about 2/3 of the way done though.

he did say U.E. 3.5 is like 90% done in most of the cases... so not a lot of work to do maybe they will finish 3.5 untill end of the year and maybe somewhere in next year 4.0 update will hit game since they are continuously working on it ...

looks promising.. if BE update  will look good its okay .)

Patches every wendsday??? So next week.

Just now, Jukin said:

noone said pathces every wednesday... not anymore.. probably maintenance every week + patches are gonna be frequent depending on the size and amount of whats being updated... as i said before he mentioned that update will hit within 1 month so expect up to 4 weeks

8 minutes ago, Jukin said:

Date to be announced (we do not when yet), there will be an official announcement welcoming Battleye anticheat which is still in the works (working on implementing it), and only then a patch will be announced and deployed at the given date which is still unknown.

Edited by PGAW67

One day after the Q&A and people are already asking when BattlEye will be released.

You guys are impatient as hell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Top Understatement of All Time when it comes to this community

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nite said:

Top Understatement of All Time when it comes to this community

Welcome to apb 😄

26 minutes ago, GhosT said:

One day after the Q&A and people are already asking when BattlEye will be released.

I'm not asking to release tomorrow or the next day after tomorrow, I'm just asking for approximate date. I understand how it's hard to work at apb and I know they just started to.

its funny how people lasted for 2 years without communication and now when we got some you spam them as hell. maybe wait for some weeks and you will get more information.. even Matt told on stream that in next 2 weeks we will get more info about UE stuff etc... so probably in next 2 weeks there will be roadmap with proper timeline now they must calculate sources and speed of coding and finishig of code of the game..

41 minutes ago, ♣Chiiby♣ said:

Be patient Guys 😄

Sure thing, I was patient for 5 years - while played other games. I'm going to get patient for 5 more years again if there will be no changes in matchmaking and anti-cheats till the end of June.

They're smart for not giving out dates or internal goals with this community, honestly. Once that date hits, people would be freaking out and saying they are worse than G1 by noon..

I did like that they said they'll keep us in the loop with communication, even if it's negative. I just hope it holds true.

45 minutes ago, Letter said:

Sure thing, I was patient for 5 years - while played other games. I'm going to get patient for 5 more years again if there will be no changes in matchmaking and anti-cheats till the end of June.

Wow Ultimatum, that will help....

I play since RTW Times, i´m happy to see this Changes coming, but to be impatient right now don´t help.

You want half things again like GF did? I hope not....

I hope they take the Time they need.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lign said:

I'm not asking to release tomorrow or the next day after tomorrow, I'm just asking for approximate date. I understand how it's hard to work at apb and I know they just started to.

Things like this are impossible to predict when they're going to be finished, especially not in a complex game like APB.

• Like 1