Keshi

Some accountbound items dissapear on new characters?

So i went to make a new character and while putting clothes on...i see a couple of items are no where to be found while it's there on other characters... anyone else have this issue? (Dont want to make a support ticket to get a reply in 30days so i'm here)

sounds like a job for support

yes, actually.

i have had this issue with the retail scout and some armas weapons (i recall the cr5 being one). i made a ticket to g1 about it years ago, they said something like there was something specific to certain items that cause the items to not be recognized as account bound anymore. they essentially readded the item on the account so it trigger again and corrected the item. probably happening to you as well. id report it in the bug section as well.

• Like 1

I think I've been missing a gun or something on my main character, but I don't know...

It's been over a year, and I don't even remember what it was, or if I even accidentally deleted it or something... not gonna get drunk playing games again...
Either way, support probably would be the best option to contact. 

2 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

I think I've been missing a gun or something on my main character, but I don't know...

It's been over a year, and I don't even remember what it was, or if I even accidentally deleted it or something... not gonna get drunk playing games again...

Imagine telling support that you drunk purchased a gun and wanting a refund

3 hours ago, scaredofsnakes said:
5 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Imagine telling support that you drunk purchased a gun and wanting a refund
I mean, at this point, I don't really care... I've spent plenty, I'm fine with not having something... if I even had it to begin with.