EnriquexD

Hey, it's me or?...

Welp, i have like a year without playing APB:R. 2-3 days ago, i saw there is a new owner of G1 so i give it a try, downloaded and installed again this game.. I noticed too they added "BattlEye anti-cheat". I was playing like the way i used before in bronze district, got gold threat soon and i was disconnected due to my internet... so i was going to silver district to try de-threat as i always do. 😅 I never was good playing here. After a few missions i noticed that there was not a "God mode players" those who always has like 30/1 d/k ratio, and even playing vs premade teams. I feel like all of those matchs where "fair" and i was even having fun! 😝

After that i join in Baylan Shipping Storage and it was the same impression.

So here is the question i got lucky today in those matchs or there is not so many hackers as before? 😲

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EnriquexD said:

Welp, i have like a year without playing APB:R. 2-3 days ago, i saw there is a new owner of G1 so i give it a try, downloaded and installed again this game.. I noticed too they added "BattlEye anti-cheat". I was playing like the way i used before in bronze district, got gold threat soon and i was disconnected due to my internet... so i was going to silver district to try de-threat as i always do. 😅 I never was good playing here. After a few missions i noticed that there was not a "God mode players" those who always has like 30/1 d/k ratio, and even playing vs premade teams. I feel like all of those matchs where "fair" and i was even having fun! 😝

After that i join in Baylan Shipping Storage and it was the same impression.

So here is the question i got lucky today in those matchs or there is not so many hackers as before? 😲

Partially matchmaking protecting you from Gold10's, partially its harder to cheat now.

just got lucky, good players are just as good as they were pre-battleye 

no good players are on right now. and the one's that think they are, are on the forums upvoting their own posts between fight club matches 🙂

Edited by Captain Teemo
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Captain Teemo said:

no good players are on right now. and the one's that think they are, are on the forums upvoting their own posts between fight club matches 🙂

man... if only we COULD upvote our own posts

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
man... if only we COULD upvote our own posts
maybe you'd have a higher rep than me

Edited by BXNNXD
:^)
  • Like 1

Little Orbit has certainly met most of our community's expectations of positive changes to APB. 

New, better, and more reliable anti-cheat than FairFight that doesn't incite toxicity, and improves anti-cheater outlook, and 'not everyone is a cheater' mentality.

Changes to Armas, and a very vocal CEO, GM, and all round forward thinking team. 

The return of some veteran developers, and original talent has poised APB with newer, and shiny pumps to get the water out of our sinking ship. So far, it's floating, and won't take on water any time soon. 😄 

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

The big fish are fighting, huh?

OT: There's still good players, you just haven't found them yet.

Well most of the dedicated cheaters are afraid to try it with BE. However I think that BE might have been bypassed right now. I have noticed some players that have not been playing at all since BE but have come back this week to become some big aimers. The good players have been playing almost non stop but those people seem to have magically appeared out of nowhere. My guess is they refrained from playing until something had bypased BE.

37 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

Well most of the dedicated cheaters are afraid to try it with BE. However I think that BE might have been bypassed right now. I have noticed some players that have not been playing at all since BE but have come back this week to become some big aimers. The good players have been playing almost non stop but those people seem to have magically appeared out of nowhere. My guess is they refrained from playing until something had bypased BE.

*magic* how do you know?

10 minutes ago, rrE said:

*magic* how do you know?
Know? I don't know it for sure. But I've played this game for so long I'd like to say I have a grasp on who is a good player and how good players generally tend to play. With those ultra aimer dudes there's usually only a mid tier or lower amount of game sense and thought behind play/decision making. Where as an actual good player tends to be equally skilled in that part as well (relative to the aiming part). Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 1

lol

people who are actually 'good' at the game tend to stop playing because being good is pretty boring. if u can easily wipe the floor of opposition then the game gets boring. I generally stop playing after a week or two and come back a few weeks later because of how low the skill threshold has been since the beginning of this year. not sure if the OG people stopped playing or what, but since then majority of the opp are cheesy as hell and its just boring.

12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

just got lucky, good players are just as good as they were pre-battleye 

Cause im too lazy to type my own post so copying this.

10 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

reproted fer booli

19 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Little Orbit has certainly met most of our community's expectations of positive changes to APB. 

New, better, and more reliable anti-cheat than FairFight that doesn't incite toxicity, and improves anti-cheater outlook, and 'not everyone is a cheater' mentality.

Changes to Armas, and a very vocal CEO, GM, and all round forward thinking team. 

The return of some veteran developers, and original talent has poised APB with newer, and shiny pumps to get the water out of our sinking ship. So far, it's floating, and won't take on water any time soon. 😄 

Yup i agree with you, i hope LO will rise APB:R again. 😆

17 hours ago, scaredofsnakes said:

I just hope both teams have fun

Haha, got u.. i think it was, every one in the match with almost same k/d ratio. 

Only in 1 match i was getting annoyed from 1 guy, everytime he died, he whisper something.. "FFA BullShark ez weapon", "Nano ez kill" "Ursus op"... lmao i have literally 1 year without touching this game 🙃 (he was using the N-Tec 5 master race)

And yes i'm sure there are legal goods players as always, i remember somes that still play, before i quit, i feleed silver district was like everyone has 100% accuracy, wallhack 😢 (enemies and allies aswell) so i needed to de-threat to have fair matchs... and now i don't have this feel anymore, idk.. 🤨 

I hope it continues like this, thanks LO. 😃
  • Like 1

The felt cheater presence has indeed gone down 99%, which kinda feels good 😄.
Add it to the pile. 😛

There are way less cheaters right now than there has been for nearly 4 years, since shortly after Fairfight's initial release. The vast majority of people you faced in silver districts are just simply good players, and it's not unusual for someone to get 30 kills if their opposition is severely lacking in capability.

Also, you admitted to dethreating. Please don't do this, even if you think you don't belong in silver districts. It contributes more to unbalanced matchmaking than cheaters ever did.