IceStreets

Arma Mark Question

Hey, can you add in the Arma Markt Character Mods? or Weapon Mods.

I m sure that will help me a lot and for some new beginners too...

Edited by IceStreets

But why? Do you just want the entire game to be able to be bought on ARMAS and leave zero actual progression?

2 hours ago, IceStreets said:

Hey, can you add in the Arma Markt Character Mods? or Weapon Mods.

I m sure that will help me a lot and for some new beginners too...

Or just play the game and unlock them like normal?

Not to mention that they're not hard to unlock, or purchase from the in game Marketplace.
iirc, mods also have a rank requirement, so in order to even use them, you have to progress.

My opinion is the 3 slot guns like hvr dvah, ntec dvah stock shd be removed from armas and ppl shd unlock them.

• Like 1

nah

also wrong forum section

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

But why? Do you just want the entire game to be able to be bought on ARMAS and leave zero actual progression?

great idea though.. Everyone always APB is pay to win. Stick EVERYTHING ON ARMAS! now we have pay to win. Simple. Edited by Seedy
my keyboard typed for me

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

why not, does it make a difference to you?

It could make a difference for LO and increasing revenue.

And before you argue that players only play the game for progression, there are a great many players who have been maxed out for years and still play this game.

3 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

My opinion is the 3 slot guns like hvr dvah, ntec dvah stock shd be removed from armas and ppl shd unlock them.

Honestly no one even buys them. Its usually the PSR or the Cr5

23 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:
3 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

Honestly no one even buys them. Its usually the PSR or the Cr5
I have a perm 3 slot HVR and perm 3 slot N-TEC from armas. <.<

>.>

23 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
I have a perm 3 slot HVR and perm 3 slot N-TEC from armas. <.<

>.>
KTTC for perm HVR and Cr5 3slots... I use the crim slayer 🤣

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Weapons, vehicles, clothing, and customization. The game can already be bought on ARMAS.
I frequently see new characters with the lowest ranks wearing all this insane clothing, and using ARMAS weapons. All this despite their characters not having anything unlocked at all.

5 hours ago, IAmDisappointSon said:
Weapons, vehicles, clothing, and customization. The game can already be bought on ARMAS.
I frequently see new characters with the lowest ranks wearing all this insane clothing, and using ARMAS weapons. All this despite their characters not having anything unlocked at all.
Precisely why everyone has a stigma about Armas being P2W. 

Keep necessary and universal elements in the game for progression. Anyone can purchase any vehicle they so desire with in game currency, and progression. (Albeit except for 4 slot high tier 4x4 and whatever trash is on it 😉

Mods, Stock weapons, essential base clothing shouldn't be moved to a pay to unlock barrier. 

Keep some new items on Armas for people to pay and use, but the game needs to keep some stuff for hard workers, not Mr. Moneybags.

17 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
Precisely why everyone has a stigma about Armas being P2W. 

Keep necessary and universal elements in the game for progression. Anyone can purchase any vehicle they so desire with in game currency, and progression. (Albeit except for 4 slot high tier 4x4 and whatever trash is on it 😉

Mods, Stock weapons, essential base clothing shouldn't be moved to a pay to unlock barrier. 

Keep some new items on Armas for people to pay and use, but the game needs to keep some stuff for hard workers, not Mr. Moneybags.
No it doesn't because people play for different reasons and skill should be a larger factor than who can equip Flak/Remote Det/Radar/etc.

If a player wants to spend money to buy any mod off armas, let them.  It doesn't effect your game unless you are the type of player who can only win against noobs who can't car surf and don Flak.

13 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

G1: Hold my beer

14 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

to bolster the p2w stigma of course..so the bozos at watchmojo can be remotely correct.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tennogrineer said:
15 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

to bolster the p2w stigma of course..so the bozos at watchmojo can be remotely correct.
Pay to win is buying items of power only available in the cash shop.  Older Chinese and Korean MMOs used to sell end game weapons stronger than anything you can find in game only in their cash shop.

If LO is only selling the normal weapon mods and character mods you can get from contacts (sans rank requirements) then they aren't pay to win.

There is nothing pay to win in Armas right now and selling mods won't change that.

8 hours ago, illgot said:

There is nothing pay to win in Armas right now 
The Fang and Manic disagree. 

35 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
8 hours ago, illgot said:

There is nothing pay to win in Armas right now 
The Fang and Manic disagree. 

pretty sure fang got banned idk who manic is