Sign in to follow this  
SuperToaster

Random Disconnects

Anybody else randomly disconnecting now? I just upgraded to gigabit internet so I'm not sure if something is screwy with my new service or if the servers are just acting up again. I guess I should add it's completely random for me. Can go hours without disconnecting and sometimes only 30 minutes. Weird stuff

Edited by SuperToaster

Old topic, but thought I would share that, so far, whenever my team has one more player over the opposition, it will disconnect me half way through. Super great when I'm last alive and can stall point, but instead I look at the enemy and instantly get a loading screen.

a few of my clan mates have been randomly disconnecting every few hours ; not enough of a history to call it a pattern but im suspicious

• Like 1

Hi all,

We are having an issue with one of our circuits that has been intermittently resetting and bumping a small amount of players. It has been happening for the last week. Our network team has been working with the vendor to resolve it.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 2

guys need help i have 3 chars on my 1 account i can login with 2 but the last one i cant as it kicks me to login with disconnecting message

2 hours ago, weza69u said:

guys need help i have 3 chars on my 1 account i can login with 2 but the last one i cant as it kicks me to login with disconnecting message

When a disconnect happens it can take a little bit to unlock the character.
Edit : that means the character that was online may become locked and need a few minutes to unlock again. Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Thanks 1

I can pretty much debunk what I said with getting kicked while having the uppder hand in a fight, but it is coincidental that I happen to get kicked when I'm needed most D:

Adding another thing, when I get disconnected my game will occasionally soft lock and the loading screen and I will be forced to close it via task manager. When closed this way, background processes that the game uses don't close properly and it still tells steam that the game is open, forcing me to close steam via task manager to reopen APB. Unfortunately, until I restart my computer the processes stay open and will continue to trick steam when APB is open and then closed normally.

Sign in to follow this