Sign in to follow this  
Gro

Grobar's store (heavy pictures alert)

My personal thread v.3
I'm going to post here pictures of all stuff I ever made or will make. Why? Because 50 auction slot per char isn't enough to show all the stuff I have already even when I got a 2nd char.
Standart prices are: 50k for symbols, 50k for major piece of clothing like shirt or jacket, 15k for lesser stuff like bandanas, caps, masks etc. Anyway, if you think that's too much for you to pay, feel free to bargain via ingame mail or /whisper.
My characters are Grobar (main, male) and Grobarka (2nd, female). If you can't find something you saw in this thread on marketplace at the moment, mail me ingame and I will set up auction lot restricted for you.
About requests: I don't usually take them just because most of the time I'm out of premium. If, for some reason, you want me to make something, check if I have prem in the first place.
And please also keep in mind that most of that stuff is highly modifiable which means I could change alsmost every part's colour/texture. E.g. if you want a tie to be a blue instead of red, if you want it to be a bow tie instead of a regular tie, or you want to remove something from a piece of cloth I could do that, but it's up to premium again.
Seems like that's it. Sorry for my English and enjoy the pictures.

Special thanks to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQbuqndUgRM for the qr code idea

R1Hyq8d.jpg

40gsaPP.jpg

tfOvDJT.jpgheitJmi.jpg

FM96B9t.jpg

BW606Hl.jpg

OnbzlbB.jpg

The FU variant fits perfectly with other parts of FU outfit which you can buy in Joker Store.

HFzyRVJ.jpg

A basic bandanas which I can recolour any time to any colour:

dAY4KTc.jpg

MMMAXIMUM GANGSTA

ZlFl5dg.jpg

ADePyjl.jpg

NzZjhMo.jpg

New Vegas Benny's Jacket

aed8xZR.jpg?1

IPdxwho.jpg?1

waQ1Lcg.jpg

86Nf3HH.jpg

1iBy7Dy.jpg

v0z4exx.jpg

Greetings from Carcer City

K0Bbb3T.jpg

tDCcb5H.jpg

Some German WWII stuff. Please don't think I'm a nazi or something. Just a cosplay.

iTrkfVn.jpg

Edited by Gro
  • Like 4

And some stuff for female chars:

d2BfhAA.jpg?1

WVheDEq.jpg

048HHbn.jpg

YnycObD.jpg

KxUJ2Rf.jpg

fRpstVv.jpg

nQCubK2.jpg?1

8vsY0u7.jpg

And the Symbols:

uakOzLo.jpg

Y6IfDQu.jpg

GYOJC9y.jpg

sZmtlhc.jpg

QdDarUV.jpg

29PJTPo.jpg

PxAlGxK.jpg

VCukhqC.jpg

m58xrPB.jpg

DvzTdL8.jpg

This dragon is used in both male and female Saints Row 2 Ronin Jackets (not for sale, just to assure you I used my own symbol because I saw something similar at the marketplace)

TuUz7Ia.jpg

Edited by Gro

A baseball cap with bandana

reminds me of mortal kombat

yqEl0yu.jpg

Edited by Gro
  • Like 1

PaY7Djq.jpg

HuXeH8t.jpg

Edited by Gro

Some time ago I've made a few clothes for French clan "The Underdogs MC" from the Citadel server.

These were the basic versions:

GNBQf5T.jpg

It seems that the guys made some improvement since then and average member of their clan now have a look similar to one of these (except the suit guy of course, lol):

Yfxyg6u.jpg

The clan has a chapter in both enforcer and criminal faction. They own the originals and could modify it in different ways. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact the clan leader Hisokalscariote.

Edited by Gro

New male facemask texture. Looks more detailed and requires less customisation limit.

Ph2DjW2.jpg

Edited by Gro

Added pockets to gangster shirts.

m1EsO65.jpg

And made an alternative texture version.

rL3eO5v.jpg

f3mHwCJ.jpg

Edited by Gro

Max Payne 3 Tropical shirt. Buttoned and unbuttoned. Super heavy. You will probably have to remove some of your tattoos.

yNqutqq.jpg

85en7tf.jpg

Edited by Gro
  • Like 1

Today I was trying to make a copy of denim jacket from one of armas packs:

FzkVk4v.jpg

but at some point I accidentally clicked checkered texture instead of denim and result was unexpected:

H6ZgB39.jpg

Edited by Gro
  • Like 1

A shirt with dragon ornament

D9uqFzs.jpg

Edited by Gro

Here is replicas of Darrell Kayne's a-shirt and baggy shorts. I've tried to contact him but it seems that he is not logging in too often nowadays.

XEmG5WG.jpg

Edited by Gro

Checkered shirt made of T-shirt mesh

MTCotwY.jpg

the reason is that a T-shirt can be worn over long sleeve shirt, while enforcer's short-sleeved shirt can not. Here's the example:

UN4VxDE.jpg

And new soft light pattern for all of that checkered stuff:

H081V1j.jpg

Edited by Gro

Another pattern

62SE9mk.jpg

Edited by Gro

Saints Row 3 Johnny Gat's jacket

N4Zp08g.jpg

I believe I'm starting to be obsessed with tartans.

8D7WX5Z.jpg

Edited by Gro

Two new patterns. No jackets yet, maybe later. And since I have prem these could be coloured any other way.

6jzKW2A.jpg

Edited by Gro

Messed up with the colours a bit. This item is not for sale though, buyer prefers its to be exclusively his own.

UDSz9QK.jpg

Edited by Gro

Some shirts inspired by cuban guayaberas. Those are easy to make and it looks good, so I guess a massive colour/pattern variety spam is in order. The only problem now is marketplace capacity.

And lack of machetes in the game

KBXhqkL.jpg

UC5dh9O.jpg

Edited by Gro

Old stuff in old pattern

Cuz APB can't have new things

PoFXPzT.jpg

8UzQLT0.jpg

Edited by Gro

Alrighty, now we have some fresh stuff.

I had this idea about a year by now i believe, never managed to actually do it before.
The thing came to me from playing GTA Online in biker-rp crews. One day i faced a question about having unique name for motorcycle gang that is no way related to any existing in real life/in game. Some time later the loading screen of the same name from APB came into my mind: Be part of The Problem.
The Problem sounds quite fit for a gang name in my opinion, and it is original (at least i wasn't sucessed finding some crew named alike).
Then GTA went to hell, and APB doesn't have bikes to pretend you're biker.
"The Warriors" to the rescue! You don't have to drive at all to be a vest-dressed gang. So I finally got a reason to make it.

The idea is that the gang named "The Problem" has some sort of ranks, which are, in ascending: meat (didn't got any better word, doesn't really fit the idea), part and cause (of The Problem). Ranks has different patches, which represent place in hierarchy. This also came from the biker gangs (at least of GTA ones): hangarounds, prospects and patched members have different back patch. You can see that meat has just a circle, part has circle and one knive and cause has full emblem (which is default criminal faction sign).

I don't have nor time neither wish to run a clan, so I picked criminal faction emblem with an intention to be fit any criminal char that buys it.
Sadly, there is no way for a player to restrict a piece of clothing to a faction/rank of a character, so I'll just be selling it for a different price.

Denim Blue

bPvkknD.jpg

Denim Black

w2lVr9p.jpg

Leather

m1zcQiV.jpg

And the ones I imagine as Waterfront division

mQ7ToS2.jpg

I wonder if enjoying dead game makes me necrogamer

Edited by Gro

The brown female suit is damn looking good sir 😮