Sign in to follow this  
Crunk

Rocket Warfare Sanctions.

If we keep firing rockets in san paro at the rate we are doing so, it could mean death for the entire human race, each shoulder-fired rocket has the power of 15 sticks of TNT, therefore if we are firing an average of 10000 rockets daily, we are releasing the equivilant of 150000 TNT, or 75 tons of TNT daily, that means in one year, we're using 27375 tons, or just under 3 kilotons of explosive power into the city. At this rate we're doing near equivilant of a hiroshima blast every 5 years!

We may cause a nuclear winter in the next 30 years if we don't stop! It's TIME TO STOP.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Someones just salty for getting pwned by a Volcano / Osmaw.

9 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Someones just salty for getting pwned by a Volcano / Osmaw.

Actually I've just been watching nuke videos all day and thought it was a funny idea, thanks for making this toxic post though, really helps your public reception.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I gave you a +1 on the title alone.

Huge and kisses from my OSMAW. If I had one. If they were permanent. Purchasable. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, killerskull said:

I gave you a +1 on the title alone.

Huge and kisses from my OSMAW. If I had one. If they were permanent. Purchasable. 

Thank you! it was a lot of math to go through, and googling the explosive power of the average rocket, and comparing it to an osmaw explosion was a little harder than I anticipated. Found a video of the Blue Angels and a Jet Powered Semi Truck that screamed "MURICA" during the endeavor tho, was fun overall.
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:

We may cause a nuclear winter in the next 30 years if we don't stop

snow paro?

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
37 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:

We may cause a nuclear winter in the next 30 years if we don't stop

snow paro?
*nods slowly* snow paro.

Yeah... about that whole "nuclear winter" thing.
You guys know that's just BS right?
Or a theory that at the very least, to quote MIT's Kerry Emanuel is, “notorious for its lack of scientific integrity”.

... just saying

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1

The amount of CO2 and tar coming from Osmaw and Volcano will put San Paro into permanent explosive winter. Snow Paro is coming.

DINGDINGDING, we have a full house, ladies and gentlemen!!!
nNNxhwM.jpg

Time to celebrate...
PreciousImpeccableIndianringneckparakeet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zalman18 said:

what about bullets

one metric fuckton of bullets is fired every day in san paro

8 hours ago, CrunkGirl said:

If we keep firing rockets in san paro at the rate we are doing so, it could mean death for the entire human race, each shoulder-fired rocket has the power of 15 sticks of TNT, therefore if we are firing an average of 10000 rockets daily, we are releasing the equivilant of 150000 TNT, or 75 tons of TNT daily, that means in one year, we're using 27375 tons, or just under 3 kilotons of explosive power into the city. At this rate we're doing near equivilant of a hiroshima blast every 5 years!

We may cause a nuclear winter in the next 30 years if we don't stop! It's TIME TO STOP.

Well... Considering that the bomb dropped on Hiroshima was only 1.5kt................................................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy

9 hours ago, CrunkGirl said:

Do these calculations take into account that the Volcano fires 2 rockets? We might already be there, I know Abington Towers is foggy af. 

44 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Time to celebrate...
PreciousImpeccableIndianringneckparakeet

giphy.webp

San Paro needs denuclearization treaty!
I support it in international debate.

The thing that surprises me the most about this post is the math.

Boy, I am bad at maths.

A+ for effort and big comedic value.

Edit 1: You need to add exploding cars to the equation.

Edited by JohnNighthawk

11 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:
Well... Considering that the bomb dropped on Hiroshima was only 1.5kt................................................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy
OuO Dang my calculations were based on the fat man, I forgot Hiro was a Little Boy 😮

Edit: wait no the littleboy is 15 KT not 1.5, the fatman is 20 KT
Edited by CrunkGirl
  • Thanks 1

As much as id love to see ppl use rockets less thats not going to happen, too many crutches needed.

Grats! Ur op got all the reactions possible on the forum. Unless there are more hidden away only mods have access to  :classic_ninja:

The Demilitarized San Paro would consist of us fuzzy bunny slapping and ninja kicking each other. Might be fun.😈

9 hours ago, BlitzKitty said:
OuO Dang my calculations were based on the fat man, I forgot Hiro was a Little Boy 😮

Edit: wait no the littleboy is 15 KT not 1.5, the fatman is 20 KT
Know what... Yer right... Mah bad. I need more coffee.
7 hours ago, N66 said:
you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-ar
Castle Bravo, then?

Or the Tsar Bomba?

Sign in to follow this