Sign in to follow this  
Tobii

[FORUM] Limit upvotes/downvotes

19 minutes ago, Ken2 said:

Thats exactly why this been removed lol... told you guys, 4chan is containment website.

He is been giving likes to himself with his alts accounts too, you may reduce the numbers of likes too. @Lixil

Everything is set to 10.

1 hour ago, Ken2 said:

Don't be sad frend, it would happen eventually. It was matter of time...

Listening to the community? I would think twice, i didn't say nothing because i knew this will happen eventually and would make me laugh.

@Lixil

Pretty sure you're delusional..

But w.e. floats your boat.

2 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Pretty sure you're delusional..

But w.e. floats your boat.

The exact moment they were suggesting "infinite likes and dislikes" or the like, i started widely smilling, because i knew where was this heading.

And like people likes to contradict me, if i would say anything i would get turn down immediately. I just kept it to my self and waited for it to happen, and viola!

You made my morning, i cooked happy today, good job.

Just now, Ken2 said:

The exact moment they were suggesting "infinite likes and dislikes" or the like, i started widely smilling, because i knew where was this heading.

And like people likes to contradict me, if i would say anything i would get turn down immediately. I just kept it to my self and waited for it to happen, and viola!

You made my morning, i cooked happy today, good job.

You mean you abused the problem yourself?

Good job. Glad you're proud of yourself.

@Lixil Can't you just remove dislikes altogether? It's always going to be abused as seen previously.

4 minutes ago, Tobii said:

You mean you abused the problem yourself?

Good job. Glad you're proud of yourself.

"Problem", for who? Not for me... for you? May be, but since you started the dislike avalanche i pleased you in your game, and you been defeated when you started crying for it.

LVeHeZq.jpg

Edited by Ken2

27 minutes ago, Ken2 said:

"Problem", for who? Not for me... for you? May be, but since you started the dislike avalanche i pleased you in your game, and you been defeated when you started crying for it.

Reveal hidden contents

LVeHeZq.jpg

Defeated? You mean the fact that you went as far as to relog multiple accounts?

You disliked something for the sake of disliking because you didn't like that I stated my opinion on your post.

Get your head if your patootie a wake up, you didn't defeat anything you just proved a point.

Just keep up the stupidity, and you won't be around for long. 🙂

@Lixil please lock this before my I lose more of my already low IQ.

The problem is fixed. Somewhat.

Defeated? You mean the fact that you went as far as to relog multiple accounts?

You disliked something for the sake of disliking because you didn't like that I stated my opinion on your post.

Get your head if your patootie a wake up, you didn't defeat anything you just proved a point.

Just keep up the stupidity, and you won't be around for long. 🙂

And so you did... why am i not free to dislike a dislike given because reasons.

You obviously hate me because i know you come from 4chan, and people from there are allways problematic.

I gave you 1 (one) dislike, and you gave me an avalanche. Who started abusing the dislikes? You.

Edited by Ken2

Though a Multihunter (or IP-Hunter) plugin to avoid multiple accounts for one person would be good tho.

2 minutes ago, Lislya said:

Though a Multihunter (or IP-Hunter) plugin to avoid multiple accounts for one person would be good tho.

That will barely work, and i never hidden myself. There should get ride of likes or dislikes, it can happen anyways but limited to 10 per account...

1 minute ago, Ken2 said:

That will barely work, and i never hidden myself. There should get ride of likes or dislikes, it can happen anyways but limited to 10 per account...

Barely? From my own experience i can tell it will work. I used a Multihunter plugin on my own Community Project in the past and it worked really good.

But yea, it's my opinion.

1 minute ago, Lislya said:

Barely? From my own experience i can tell it will work. I used a Multihunter plugin on my own Community Project in the past and it worked really good.

It would work just fine.

People can bypass if they want, but people like the guy above are most likely not that smart

But I got it limited, so it's fine. I can deal with my ten daily downvotes.

And if he relogs I'll just report it.

Lixil is smart, so. 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lislya said:

There are plenty of ways to hidde yourself and you know it... if there is that easy like you say... we wouldnt have cheaters rerolling.

I have multiple pc and isps...

A probably solution would be not to load dislikes or likes to the profile and just limit it to the posts with emoticons, just like right now. The reason is to prevent what we already see, and with posts to see people reactions towards them, just like any other social media.

People could receive rewards to their profiles by the CM by their good behaviour (wont say moderators because they are allways biased, i expect a cm to be more neutral).

6 minutes ago, Tobii said:

It would work just fine.

People can bypass if they want, but people like the guy above are most likely not that smart

But I got it limited, so it's fine. I can deal with my ten daily downvotes.

And if he relogs I'll just report it.

Lixil is smart, so. 😉

If you call being smart to start a situation in which you later complain... then you are not so smart like you think you are. This is not matter of being smart or not, it reduces simply to hide your actions like you are trying to do (which i didn't, i was ready for punishments).

Edited by Ken2

1 minute ago, Ken2 said:

There are plenty of ways to hidde yourself and you know it... if there is that easy like you say... we wouldnt have cheaters rerolling.

I have multiple pc and isps...

A probably solution would be not to load dislikes or likes to the profile and just limit it to the posts with emoticons, just like right now. The reason is to prevent what we already see, and with posts to see people reactions towards them, just like any other social media.

People could receive rewards to their profiles by the CM by their good behaviour (wont say moderators because they are allways biased, i expect a cm to be more neutral).

A Multihunter is not similar to an IP-Hunter 😉

A Multihunter checks a way more things then just the IP.

1 minute ago, Lislya said:

A Multihunter is not similar to an IP-Hunter 😉

A Multihunter checks a way more things then just the IP.

HWID, register, os, passwords or mails, everything can be changed... your product could be wrong as "false positives" in our ingame anticheat.

Simplier solutions like i just gave you would dissuade people to take so much care about their likes or dislikes, which is the main issue.

Do you see me caring because i still have all Tobii dislikes? That i will get them daily, as him will get his dose. Nope, what it is important is what the person is saying 😜

26 minutes ago, Ken2 said:

If you call being smart to start a situation in which you later complain... then you are not so smart like you think you are. This is not matter of being smart or not, it reduces simply to hide your actions like you are trying to do (which i didn't, i was ready for punishments).

What did I hide? 🙂

2 hours ago, Tobii said:

What did I hide? 🙂

That you been doing this to other members aswell, but once they take action uppon you, you cry.

fYRycw0.png

Not cool, man.

I can get this shit as funny but you may affect others...

The rest of what you been hidding is uppon you to tell it or not.

Edited by Ken2

3 minutes ago, Ken2 said:

That you been doing this to other members aswell, but once they take action uppon you, you cry.

fYRycw0.png

Not cool, man.

The rest of what you been hidding is uppon you to tell it or not.

I have? it's all in the same thread and the guy was talking out his patootie?
of course I downvtote stupid comments, including yours. 🙂

Go look at the actual thing.

And you still think I am @NotZombieBiscuit?

And that I am hiding my votes? You know they go away when new stuff show in the activity list right? 😉

I know you want to be a detective, but you really gotta step up your game.

Edited by Tobii

Hello. This is me Tobii. I am a Danish nerd and my favourite food is raw eggs.

6 minutes ago, Tobii said:

I have? it's all in the same thread and the guy was talking out his patootie?
of course I downvtote stupid comments, including yours. 🙂

Go look at the actual thing.

And that I am hiding my votes? You know they go away when new stuff show in the activity list right? 😉

I know you want to be a detective, but you really gotta step up your game.

Finding excuses to being a banana is not cool either. If you dont like his comments just piss off.

You really need to go back to 4chan... you are sick and disgusting.

Just now, Ken2 said:

Finding excuses to being a banana is not cool either. If you dont like his comments just piss off.

You really need to go back to 4chan... you are sick and disgusting.

What? Are you alright?

1 minute ago, Tobii said:

What? Are you alright?

Of course yes. The forum is swaping my words, i never said banana.

I already gave you your daily dose of your own medicine. Come on, throw everything at me, at least you wont harm others without reason.

Just now, Ken2 said:

Of course yes. The forum is swaping my words, i never said banana.

I already gave you your daily dose of your own medicine. Come on, throw everything at me, at least you wont harm others without reason.

I don't mean the banana part.

What you said made no sense what so ever. /shrug

And nah, unlike you I don't really care.. Keep doing what you!

I'll downvote the posts that deserve it. 🙂