Sign in to follow this  
Gizzly

Question for N-TEC mains

Ak/Ntec is a preferred weapon in not just APB but games like CSGO and Escape from Tarkov not to mention most 3rd world armies.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

>Not using Mob Sling and jumpshooting every corner.

Seriously, why are you nerds not using mobility sling?
Cause 3ps3 is nice on stuff to get my weapon back up faster after nades/climbing/kicking.

/shrug

13 minutes ago, Similarities said:
 I'm not spending my joker tickets on a 7 day trial of a mobility sling.
Bad choice homie... bad choice. 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

>Not using Mob Sling and jumpshooting every corner.

it wont worth it man Edited by Fennel

if you die to an ntec in cqc when you have an oca that's just you being garbage lmao. if theyre camping a corner they could have been using any gun, that's a huge advantage. if they weren't, you need to probably switch to the nfas Kevlar 3 and percs.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Ideally the NTEC is used behind cover. If I'm not behind cover, I have my pistol out. If OpFor is too far away for my pistol, and I'm in the open (bad positioning and should not happen often), I'll just sprint for cover or crouch with NTEC and take the duel.

3PS3 offers a lot more flexibility in CQC-oriented situations. If I'm pushing a corner, I could be counter-poking and circle-strafing with my FBW in one moment, then jump-leaning around the corner with the NTEC in the next.

1 minute ago, Crusade said:
Ideally the NTEC is used behind cover. If I'm not behind cover, I have my pistol out. If OpFor is too far away for my pistol, and I'm in the open (bad positioning and should not happen often), I'll just sprint for cover or crouch with NTEC and take the duel.

3PS3 offers a lot more flexibility in CQC-oriented situations. If I'm pushing a corner, I could be counter-poking and circle-strafing with my FBW in one moment, then jump-leaning around the corner with the NTEC in the next.
Meh, if Im focusing on using cover, Im pulling out the Scepter.

People can't be arsed to constantly switch to the very best weapon for the current situation all the time so they go with the n-tec because it's something you can get by with, thus you see it in the killfeed all the time. Seeing something a lot doesn't mean it's OP. That's the strength of it. in cqc, basically any standard dedicated cqc weapon beats it. Same with above mid range and long range.

If people are beating you with n-tecs at ranges where you're the one with the best dedicated weapon, then it's because they're better than you, not because they're using an n-tec.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 1

Ntec is overused because it's one of the few non-longrange weapons that doesn't rely on RNG

Just look at how trash the bloom and accuracy is for most close and medium range guns

Edited by :^)

On 7/18/2018 at 3:45 PM, Gizzly said:

Does any of you have a good argument for it being balanced? Here's a couple of arguments I've heard. I'm fairly sure people who say these doesn't understand what balance means.

- You need a lot of skill to use it, so it's okay that it's better than every other gun.

- It's not overpowered, all other AR's just needs a buff (this one in particular makes me a laugh)

What about your argument for it being overpowered? it's great in its range, and its beaten in every other range if the enemy is good, just like any other gun.

Sign in to follow this