Sign in to follow this  
CoppedOut

Horrible support wait time.

How is it that my ticket I submitted at the end of may and it only got looked at 3 days ago with an automated response. 

now it's been 4 days since I've submitted my reply. 

Yes, they're busy. Overall Support status can be seen here in the weekly updates:

Be ready to wait even month. That's how long I waited. But at least you can expect personal response instead of "Puck".
Patience is key.

Edited by Mitne

14 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Reset his ticket.

Agreed, please do it - this guy deserves it.

There are shit tons of tickets being raised way before yours, maybe even from 2 years ago when it was still G1, they go by the oldest tickets to new ones (at least that's how I used to do it in service desk, not sure about others) - Have some fucking patience before trying to shitpost them for being slow. Edited by Desmila
  • Like 2

Reading and math are for the non-post-boosting forum users.

@DesmilaIf a ticket from 2 years ago is left untouched, theres a reason for it. Do the math on customer support and youll find out theres weekly a pool of 500 tickets untouched. New tickets, since they took over. Thems either not touching old ones (which is quite sensible) or postphoning doing that.
Either way, he has waited a month. June has passed entirely and were halfway into may, not that hard to read a calender really.
Though threads like these will not raise the awereness the OP is looking for, I can imagine his frustration, its getting lengthy indeed.
He is not critisizing the queue of support, hes critisizing the back and forth comunication at this point.

At the very least, read, read properly, before you shitpost. Or just do the trolls. 

Edited by Slickmund

2 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Reading and math are for the non-post-boosting forum users.

Did you just call me a non-post-boosting forum user???
200.gif

2 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:
200.gif
Not you no, you were actually helpfull this time. You seem to combine reading/math/post-boosting/trolling into a neat package most of the time atleast. Kuddos Edited by Slickmund

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:
2 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:
200.gif
Not you no, you were actually helpfull this time.
200.gif

I have a shitpost-boosting reputation to maintain, you know.
  • Like 1

Well Im going to say kind things, controversial thing about you anyways. Because I have a controversial reputation to uphold.

13 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

-snip

I didn't say his ticket was from 2 years ago, I'm saying that there are probably lingering tickets in the queue waiting to be touched or resolved and have given him a canned response to make sure the user know that the ticket is currently being looked at. Whether they've been left on purpose is none of my business, It's only a month and if you read their posts on support tickets; you can see that they said they've been struggling with managing the tickets correctly and some of them have been solved incorrectly or caused issues. 

IMO whether or not you waited a 2 months or a year, you should realize that the game didn't have exceptional customer service to begin with and while LO is now trying to fix that, there are obviously some limitations as to how fast they can be done and standardized.

Im not trying to bash on the support section either. If anything I have great appreciation for their effort. However that doesn't mean some are going to be more fortunate than others. My ticket was handled just short of a month, never complained, was handled well and corrospondence was good once it started. I, was lucky there. That was a short wait time and though my issue was an easy fix on their end, theyve done well in helping me.

If you read more carefully, I didnt say you said that his ticket was from 2 years ago either. Please read carefully next time. I said he has waited for 1 and a half month, which he has, and now that corrospondence has started, hes experiencing a slow track rather than the fast track most players, like me, have gotten. Now of course their handling time very much depends on the issue hes needing help with, which doesnt have to be clarified.

Again, if you read more carefully, you wouldve understood I did not agree with the OP making a frustrated (Though hes been very decent about it) thread about customer support. I trying to tell you to dim it a little, since his frustration can be related to by many players, and him that this issue is not outrageous.
Effort would be appreciated.

4 days? That's nothing... 

2re01eg.png

Support is extremely busy right now. You'll have to patiently await in line for your response just like the rest of us...

Be thankful you have had a relpy...this usually means a conclusion is near.

Bitching on the forums is a waste and I hope your ticket gets put at the back of the line...again. Man I am tired of stupid people...

14 hours ago, CoppedOut said:

How is it that my ticket I submitted at the end of may and it only got looked at 3 days ago with an automated response. 

now it's been 4 days since I've submitted my reply. 

you replied to the automated response a day before it was sent to you? what sorcery is this

Honestly, my opinion about this.
They unbanned everyone that got fairfighted, some cheated some did not. And i think that if they want to give the ones that DID CHEAT a second chance, i think the other ones that were banned for scamming/PowerAbusive GM's/etc... Kinda also deserves a second chance. Same way the max rank cheater learned their lessons(or didnt and will do it again and get banned again) it can apply for the others aswell.

if LO gave everyone a chance the support system wouldnt of not been this slow right with all those tickets now.
I've been waiting for 25days just to ask why certain items from 1 of my characters are missing(accountbound clothing) and still no answer. Patiently waiting because i know they got tons of tickets to handle. But just that they could of done something to prevent this from happening

Edited by Keshi

Sign in to follow this