Sign in to follow this  
Trednot

Scammed out of my Condor .45 :(

I was scammed out of my Condor .45 by a fellow named  a few days ago. Grinded for over a week to get it. I sent in a ticket to G1, but I dont know how long it will take.
vBelievev was my account.
Might take a few months off of this game until things get resolved. 
Hate to see the community go downhill, Have fun everyone! And watch out for ! ❤️

• Like 1

so you decided to try to trust someone in the game when they announced they'll implement a trading system.
bye.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

name and shaming? sorry we dont support educating our users of this forum as it promotes factual infomation, rather we strive to promote toxicity by misleading everyone

Selling your item first 🤣
Trusting people on the internet 🤣
Calling your poor decision a scam 🤣

Edited by Teardrops69
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Scamming happens in every game that doesn't have a secured way to trade. This game isn't any different. In general you shouldn't trust total strangers on the internet. You let yourself get scammed so I suggest you learn from this experience. Do note that by no means am I excusing scammers here, they are total twats for sure, but it's not like they have control over your actions.

If you do a trade, always send your item last, whether you will be a scammer or not is, well, your choice I guess. The few times I've traded I always have the other party send first and luckily due to my activity in the community people tend to know that I'm trustworthy. However, anyone can make up anything. It's the internet after all.

Edited by VanilleKeks
typos
  • Like 2

Im not trying to get sympathy, just warning people of someone lmao

I've sent a mail before N days and i havent received a reply, so i decide to spam the forums. What do u expect heh? If selali or his team replies to ur mail on the forums, there would be a 100 more threads like this. 

1 minute ago, Trednot said:

I'm not giving you any either. I've been scammed when I was a kid and since then it has never happened again. I'm just giving you some advice so that you hopefully don't lose your hard earned weapon again.

12 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:
15 minutes ago, Trednot said:

I'm not giving you any either. I've been scammed when I was a kid and since then it has never happened again. I'm just giving you some advice so that you hopefully don't lose your hard earned weapon again.
First and only time I have been scammed online was in Ultima Online.  Back then you could secure trade but you could not fully inspect items like spell books to see if they had the spells you wanted or not.

I got scammed out of a lot of gold buying a blank spellbook, after that I learned my lesson.  I'm shocked people still haven't learned their lesson considering there is a post like this every week.

I got attempted scam on steam by a trusted backpack ranked #7 on tf2. I contact the silly person on another account with the same stuff and he calls me a pleasant fellow saying im smart saying It like I'm gonna get scammed.

If you were dumb enough to get scammed in game, you deserved to be scammed in game.  Most of us aren't desperate enough to get scammed.

Edited by mynd

15 minutes ago, mynd said:

If you were dumb enough to get scammed in game, you deserved to be scammed in game.  Most of us aren't desperate enough to get scammed.

Damn can yall let the man suffer in peace. We all sin. We all make mistakes that's what makes us human

~random unknown plot character from GTA IV~

the absolute state of this trash forums

victim blaming = AWESOME

name and shaming = HORRIBLE

I'm literally just trying to inform people to watch out better. Ive been playing for years, and made a mistake haha.

Everyone who reads these forums regularly doesn't need a warning and everyone who's going to post this same thread in the very near future doesn't regularly read these forums.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

Is this a weapon from JMB 21?

JMB 18

1 hour ago, Trednot said:

useless warning people over here
99% of tge people on the forums are not stupid to trust random people and they are aware that the trading system will be added

51 minutes ago, Putins said:

the absolute state of this trash forums

victim blaming = AWESOME

name and shaming = HORRIBLE

being a victim of your own stupidity nets you zero sympathy 
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Trednot said:

useless warning people over here
99% of tge people on the forums are not stupid to trust random people and they are aware that the trading system will be added

issue for support, name and shame not allowed. hope it does get resolved though

although it's pretty much your fault, just sell it via social mp for normal prices if you try to get another weapon (sure, taxes apply - but this is the normal and safe market

So, you don't know the game well enough to not get scammed, and you don't know the forums well enough to not name and shame.

Good luck on your ticket. It should probable be a low priority case at Support, but I hope you'll get your answer in due time.

Well, they announced there will be a new trading system whatsoever, so until then use Middle Man whom is trustworthy or just get over it and solve your own problems do not trust anyone at the internet. And obviously do not trust things that are easily to get. 

1. "Grinds for weeks" to get a weapon.
2. gives said weapon away
3. comes to the forum to complain
4. ???
5. Profit

• Like 1

just send proof u talk to this guy send screenshot of message like he buy gun and wait new devs have alot of work to do because old G1 is shit in develop u can see this now (i see this from long time): 1. lags on servers / 2. no anticheat turned on in late state just manual bans / 3. and more more of this like no actualization no preformance tweaks etc.

as now we got performance tweak if u not see (delete item if u not see it same with anticheat it was quite fast implemented as we know apb is in shit engine as always so to implement good anticheat is very hard. and ofcorse lag conpensation fixes there is no actual lags BUT u can experienced some strange spikes from server its caused by ddosing ? as i think