NIKIZ

3 Stupid things that make apb less enjoyable.

12 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
pioneer with radar tower and remote det works fantastic with oca and percs broski
0GmXl2p.png
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:
0GmXl2p.png
yo don’t name and shame me that’s against the rools 

Remote Detonator and Percs... in the same thread? 2 things that makes both APB and the forum more enjoyable.
giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
yo don’t name and shame me that’s against the rools 

cats-dont-tase-me-bro.jpg

3 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Remote Detonator and Percs... in the same thread? 2 things that makes both APB and the forum more enjoyable.
giphy.gif

You're doing it wrong, we're supposed to be hating on them.

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

if spotter was really as broken as you claim why isn’t every 4 man sweat squad running it?
i do agree it should show the spotted player that they’ve been spotted tho

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
6 hours ago, Asparii said:
Ah, my b. 

I dunno, having someone look at you for ~8 seconds can be pretty hard to accomplish on its own.
Yeah its a useful mod no doubt, especially with premium. But it does take up your orange mod slot, so its not without cost.

I use spotter religiously these days and it is bugged beyond belief.

Half the time I'm trying to spot an enemy dude and even with my crosshair sitting on them for near 10 seconds I get nothing. Then I have to actually shoot at them,at which point it works, but of course just gives me away almost immediately.

Other times I'll be spotting a dude that's not moving and supposedly becuz he ain't moving I get nothing. Again, until I shoot at him.

Then sometimes it works, but only after I wiggle my crosshair around on the dude like some high-on-weed idiot for a couple secs does it actually tag them.

I love the mod for its team value, but jesus good goddamn the bugginess.

• Like 1

Nothing is broken, everything is perfect the way it is and many hours went into thinking it up, tweaking it, and then some adjustment here and there. Everything is just the way it is intended to be, how you deal with it is your problem. Yes you can cry and complain, it just wont change a thing for you.

y is wasp complaining about things they think are broken while using ez weapons en mass just to kill one person lol

Remote Det: Shit vs Good players unless you yourself know they are 100% tunnel-visioned to kill you in the heat of the moment
Spotter: Agree that it should show the enemies that they have been spotted as well as it is quite a strong skill that allows for quick cheese kills on someone who wasn't even prepared. (HE WASN'T REAAAAAAAADY!)
Radar Tower: I have mixed opinions on this, on one hand I think it's a useful mod in a squad situation, but I don't like that it takes out either the Spawn mod or the Ammo box mod ( which I use every time). In a squad however, someone can sacrifice the blue mods for the radio tower and it's a very strong mod to use in CQC situations like defending an objective.

-Des

You waste your time bud, most of the players abuse those mods..they desperately need to see "win" on the scoreboard and make the game unfun for everyone else

19 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I disagree with that list, however I can agree that it's stupid AF that a vehicle can tank 2 frags + bullets.

Didn't they buff half the vehicles in existence at one point? That was stupid for most vehicles, and should be reworked.

Why so a conc could blow all the cars up with one nade? That would be stupid I would say increase the health of all vehicles to about a G20 so that way every car can take a conc because it's kinda stupid. There's like noobs riding around in these small cars that get blown with a conc and it just tears them a butt and it's not like their able to fight back because they don't have concs and even if they did they cant blow up the patriot and g20 and 4x4 with a single conc. It's kinda dumb it just handicaps the beginners for no reason and that's what is killing this game. The noobs have all odds stacked against them and it's just dumb because they get obliterated and rage quit. Edited by YeOldLegends

Radar Tower should absolutely point out your car on radar BEFORE you trip it, just like car spawners. 

Spotter should be showing a tag above your head just like every other tagger, otherwise it's just breading grounds for wallhack accusations.

Car detonator is easy to avoid though, just don't be dumb and run up to people's cars, knowing they are dangerous. Plus it has a VERY limited range to set it off in any good way.

just my thoughts.

12 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:

Nothing is broken, everything is perfect the way it is and many hours went into thinking it up, tweaking it, and then some adjustment here and there. Everything is just the way it is intended to be, how you deal with it is your problem. Yes you can cry and complain, it just wont change a thing for you.

Eh imma just throw in some counter logic to your comment. If everything is perfect, then why isn't this game blooming and successful and totally not on the brink of dying each month as it sustains maybe 200 players at most per server?

Just because the vast majority doesn't think something is broken, etc doesn't mean that it shouldn't be fixed or improved upon. I am not here to dispute if it's unbalanced, i am just here to dispute if it should even be in the game as is. Is it really better for the game? For example remote detonate such a useless perk 80% of the time and mainly only used for trolling. In other games this would be removed or balanced around accordingly, and surely they wouldn't add the option to destroy the vehicle when you are dead. I mean look at the out cry around other games that had the ability to kill someone when you are dead. Most of the time it's negative, so why is apb reloaded any different?

I noticed a lack of apb players wanting the game to change, or having thing balanced generally. And in case ya haven't noticed, the games own community is killing the game, but also managing to keep it on a tiny lifeline but this is the last chance. Between dethreating, constant unfun mechanics, etc. It all really does drives away anyone that actually wants to play this game or would play it. Rather than saying the game is perfect blindly, cause lets be honest we both know this game is far from perfect, we instead try and better the game yah?

And this game is faaaaaar from balanced, why do you think 90% of people use ntac? Because it is over all the best current assault rifle. Look at the yukon, (I have the yukon.) that thing is still bugged and broken af. Fasted ttk, only problem with it is it shoots too fast for it's mag size. There are a lot of balance problems plaguing this game.  You just have to open your eyes. And one last balance problem the nhvr, that thing makes uses dmr's pointless as it does what dmr does but better in every way.
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Verixonsen said:
Eh imma just throw in some counter logic to your comment. If everything is perfect, then why isn't this game blooming and successful and totally not on the brink of dying each month as it sustains maybe 200 players at most per server?

Because APB isnt now, and never has been the kind of game most gamers want to play. 

#hardfacts

• Like 1

On 7/18/2018 at 3:27 AM, NIKIZ said:
Radar Tower
To disable a car with radar it takes mostly 2 nades and a mag or 2 depends what gun. Well since everyone that uses radar has a 4 slot super tank Vegas or a Pioneer super tank most of the time. It's just "insert sickness' to deal with.
One conc is enough to disable all cars as far as I know, probably same thing with Satchels.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nickyan said:
One conc is enough to disable all cars as far as I know, probably same thing with Satchels.
Or like 7 ALIG bullets. Learn to change weapons people!

On 7/17/2018 at 5:50 PM, NIKIZ said:
On 7/17/2018 at 5:49 PM, CookiePuss said:
They are not broken, people just refuse to adapt.

Adapt and overcome my friend, adapt and overcome. 
Tell me how to adapt against spotter while you don't even know when you are spotted? EH
Try looking up sometime? Either you do not know how to play ( which is obviously a possibility with what you've said on this thread) or too lazy to actually try to learn new things.

They are not that hard to beat....

So what if they see me its not like i'll be walking in the street out of cover anyways and if they come shooting ill know where they are and shoot back

pretty much how APB is anyways it just means I don't need to hunt for them as much since they'll come to me

Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller, "They're on Our Right, They're on Our Left, They're in Front of Us, They're Behind Us; They Can't Get Away from Us This Time."

On 7/17/2018 at 8:27 PM, NIKIZ said:
Car detonator
Why is this in the game i have no clue nobody asked for it and it was just put in the game okay. It just makes the game-play less enjoyable and it's just a cheap way of killing someone and the way you can activate it again the cool down is a joke. You can also activate it after you died that makes no sense.

Spotter
In my opinion this one is just plain broken. It gives the enemies literary Wall-hack for a long period of time and the worst of all you don't know if you are spotted or not. This is very overpowerd if you are having a "corner" fight or someone that runs back in but tries to juke by peaking again but hey you already know he is coming back and just prefire him down. This is very overpowered when playing in a team. It's just a temporary wall hack lets call it that.

Radar Tower
To disable a car with radar it takes mostly 2 nades and a mag or 2 depends what gun. Well since everyone that uses radar has a 4 slot super tank Vegas or a Pioneer super tank most of the time. It's just "insert sickness' to deal with.

This is my thought about these mods they just ruin the game play IMO. 
car detonator kinda does make it stupid, because u can use it continuously every 5seconds i think...hit the brick and detonate someone infront of u, with high explosive in the car.... The other mods are good the way they are

other things that ruin the game are the espacio's and pioneers. They got speed and supertanky. And those car can even deny you from dropping up items, or do certain objectives. And while you wasting your time and nades to blow them up the enemy already spawned 50m near and kill you before you do the objective 🤔

On 7/18/2018 at 4:09 PM, YeOldLegends said:
Why so a conc could blow all the cars up with one nade? That would be stupid I would say increase the health of all vehicles to about a G20 so that way every car can take a conc because it's kinda stupid. There's like noobs riding around in these small cars that get blown with a conc and it just tears them a butt and it's not like their able to fight back because they don't have concs and even if they did they cant blow up the patriot and g20 and 4x4 with a single conc. It's kinda dumb it just handicaps the beginners for no reason and that's what is killing this game. The noobs have all odds stacked against them and it's just dumb because they get obliterated and rage quit.
Um, 2 frags doesn't = 1 conc its like 1.5 concs.

I never said concs should blow everything up in one nade either. G20 should be nerfed slightly, its dumb that the fastest car in the game just so happens to be able to survive an osmaw blast. Though other vehicles that are slower should be able to buffed in its place.

Concs are difficult to use and are glitchy ontop of it all. I've had so many concs blow up on vehicles but do nothing. I havn't seen a conc grenade kill in mission district in WEEKS, because everyone switched to low yields or frags.

Concs have nothing to do with my comment either. Vehicles being buffed to that level would nerf ALIG and OSMAW directly. Anything that survives a conc, survives an osmaw hit. So buffing everything more is even more dumb without buffing the alig and osmaw, but by buffing the vehicles to survive concs, you've litterally just made concs useless and made everyone go to frag/low yield as well.

36 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I never said concs should blow everything up in one nade either. G20 should be nerfed slightly, its dumb that the fastest car in the game just so happens to be able to survive an osmaw blast. Though other vehicles that are slower should be able to buffed in its place.

Concs are difficult to use and are glitchy ontop of it all. I've had so many concs blow up on vehicles but do nothing. I havn't seen a conc grenade kill in mission district in WEEKS, because everyone switched to low yields or frags.

Concs have nothing to do with my comment either. Vehicles being buffed to that level would nerf ALIG and OSMAW directly. Anything that survives a conc, survives an osmaw hit. So buffing everything more is even more dumb without buffing the alig and osmaw, but by buffing the vehicles to survive concs, you've litterally just made concs useless and made everyone go to frag/low yield as well.

i miss the days of 1 shot concs tbh

I'm not a big fan of radar tower, but I have a very casual style.  In discord we are using talking about random shit during missions so strategy takes a backseat.  If this game had enough of a population radar, car spawner, and others could be like a competitive play option, but probably won't happen.

So unless the majority of people hate the mods, expect to see them around forever and just deal.   

Put a cooldown on remote detonator (just like the firebomb), make the spotter tag visible on both ends (+ maybe decrease it to like 5 seconds or so). For the radar tower, it might be an option to decrease the amount of damage needed to disable the mod.

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2018 at 6:29 PM, Lato said:

You waste your time bud, most of the players abuse those mods..they desperately need to see "win" on the scoreboard and make the game unfun for everyone else

Damn, people play the game for it’s intended purpose, damn tryhards.
It’s 2018 why can’t we all be winners, waaaah.

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

i miss the days of 1 shot concs tbh
can't relate, then again, i was never there for it. I just remember all the old "pros" used to use concs and were godly at it, but most got banned, quit, or went low yield spam (rip). I've pretty much stayed frags the entire time...