NIKIZ

3 Stupid things that make apb less enjoyable.

Car detonator
Why is this in the game i have no clue nobody asked for it and it was just put in the game okay. It just makes the game-play less enjoyable and it's just a cheap way of killing someone and the way you can activate it again the cool down is a joke. You can also activate it after you died that makes no sense.

Spotter
In my opinion this one is just plain broken. It gives the enemies literary Wall-hack for a long period of time and the worst of all you don't know if you are spotted or not. This is very overpowerd if you are having a "corner" fight or someone that runs back in but tries to juke by peaking again but hey you already know he is coming back and just prefire him down. This is very overpowered when playing in a team. It's just a temporary wall hack lets call it that.

Radar Tower
To disable a car with radar it takes mostly 2 nades and a mag or 2 depends what gun. Well since everyone that uses radar has a 4 slot super tank Vegas or a Pioneer super tank most of the time. It's just "insert sickness' to deal with.

This is my thought about these mods they just ruin the game play IMO. 

Edit:

I started using spotter and radar tower again it made the game 100 times easier because i could spot the enemies easy and the dude that say it's buggy as hell no it is not it works great and registers with out any problem. Maybe point it better on the enemy 4HEad. The mods give you a insane advantage if used correctly. Spotter is the best shit to abuse holy crap it saved a lot of missions and outplaying people is a piece of cake with it. LOL. And using a pioneer and 4x4 is just a save heaven / super tank car also easy life. I can see why now people are disliking to nerf these mods if the mods get nerfed they get nerfed LOL i am done with this community do what ever you guys think is right make the gameplay even more unbalanced for new players.
Edited by NIKIZ
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, NIKIZ said:
Car detonator
Why is this in the game i have no clue nobody asked for it and it was just put in the game okay. It just makes the game-play less enjoyable and it's just a cheap way of killing someone and the way you can activate it again the cool down is a joke. You can also activate it after you died that makes no sense.

Spotter
In my opinion this one is just plain broken. It gives the enemies literary Wall-hack for a long period of time and the worst of all you don't know if you are spotted or not. This is very overpowerd if you are having a "corner" fight or someone that runs back in but tries to juke by peaking again but hey you already know he is coming back and just prefire him down. This is very overpowered when playing in a team. It's just a temporary wall hack lets call it that.

Radar Tower
To disable a car with radar it takes mostly 2 nades and a mag or 2 depends what gun. Well since everyone that uses radar has a 4 slot super tank Vegas or a Pioneer super tank most of the time. 

Plz stop.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:
4 minutes ago, NIKIZ said:
Car detonator

Spotter

Radar Tower
To disable a car with radar it takes mostly 2 nades and a mag or 2 depends what gun. Well since everyone that uses radar has a 4 slot super tank Vegas or a Pioneer super tank most of the time. 

Plz stop.
No i won't stop you probably haven't seen the full usage how broken some of these mods are come back when you played arranged against Essence,SlayEM,BitFenix,Sting. You don't know how hard spotter and radar gets abused on the high skill ceiling to the point there where even arranged rules made.
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, NIKIZ said:

To disable a car with radar it takes mostly 2 nades and a mag

8 minutes ago, NIKIZ said:
Car detonator
Why is this in the game i have no clue nobody asked for it
You cover your own point.
  Edited by Asparii

3 minutes ago, Asparii said:
You cover your own point.

Ha! Yeah right man. Let's go! Why don't you get out of that leather stuff? I'll strip down out of this and we'll settle it right here in the ring. What do you say?

1 minute ago, NIKIZ said:

why don't you get out of that leather stuff? I'll strip down out of this

Forums are PG13, lets keep this SFW  😘

Buzz Buzz
32Ujrgu.png

if you are part of the 4 man only good people in wasp. You should know how broken it is. I guess your none of them.

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Buzz Buzz

if you are part of the 4 man only good people in wasp. You should know how broken it is. I guess your none of them.

oww dam, roasted to a crisp.

1 minute ago, NIKIZ said:
You should know how broken it is.
They are not broken, people just refuse to adapt.

Adapt and overcome my friend, adapt and overcome. 
  • Like 5

They are not broken, people just refuse to adapt.

Adapt and overcome my friend, adapt and overcome. 
Tell me how to adapt against spotter while you don't even know when you are spotted? EH
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NIKIZ said:
Tell me how to adapt against spotter while you don't even know when you are spotted? EH
Always assume your opp knows you are coming, doubly so if they are r195 or higher.
It also helps if you run it yourself.

Tell me how to adapt against spotter while you don't even know when you are spotted?

Maybe we're talking about different spotting but I'm pretty sure there's an indicator above your head not only indicating you've been tagged but how you've been tagged as well.

2 minutes ago, Asparii said:
6 minutes ago, NIKIZ said:

Tell me how to adapt against spotter while you don't even know when you are spotted?

Maybe we're talking about different spotting but I'm pretty sure there's an indicator above your head not only indicating you've been tagged but how you've been tagged as well.
Not tagger.
The Orange mod Spotter.
GEUR1TZ.png
  Edited by CookiePuss

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

The Orange mod Spotter.

Ah, my b. 

I dunno, having someone look at you for ~8 seconds can be pretty hard to accomplish on its own.

3 minutes ago, Asparii said:
Ah, my b. 

I dunno, having someone look at you for ~8 seconds can be pretty hard to accomplish on its own.
Yeah its a useful mod no doubt, especially with premium. But it does take up your orange mod slot, so its not without cost.

The issues that plague this game are not modifications for cars and characters. The issues that are above and beyond what lie in this game are mostly community based with some server stuff. Yes, the servers are crap and they're trying to fix it.

But seriously, stop with the racism. Stop with all the trash talk. Stop attempting to be edgy. Stop taking yourself so seriously and trying to project it onto others. It's just a game. We're here to have fun and compete as cops versus robbers. It's that simple. Stop being spiteful to others and instead put your best foot forward and JUST MAYBE this game will turn around in due time.

I disagree with that list, however I can agree that it's stupid AF that a vehicle can tank 2 frags + bullets.

Didn't they buff half the vehicles in existence at one point? That was stupid for most vehicles, and should be reworked.

id like to see the car det siren actually reflect the 2 second duration when activated at point blank range, other than that how is anyone getting killed more than once a mission by it

if spotter was really as broken as you claim why isn’t every 4 man sweat squad running it?
i do agree it should show the spotted player that they’ve been spotted tho

radar tower seems to be the worst balanced to me, but i think thats more from the absolutely garbage vehicle balancing apb has

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

radar tower spots anyone from under the bridge and across the planet tbh

18 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

id like to see the car det siren actually reflect the 2 second duration when activated at point blank range, other than that how is anyone getting killed more than once a mission by it

i do agree it should show the spotted player that they’ve been spotted tho

I support these points as well... not that anyone cares. ;-) Edited by CookiePuss

Detonating Cars.

Vegas 4x4

Quickswitching HVRs

Car Radar

Deployable shields

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I WAS TOLD THE META STRAT WAS THE OCA AND PERCS, ALL I USE IS OCA AND PERCS BUT I DONT WIN ALL THE TIME WITH OCA AND PERC BECAUSE I CANT BEAT THESE THINGS WITH OCA AND PERCS, I WANT TO WIN ALL THE TIME. REMOVE THESE THEY DONT WORK WITH OCA AND PERCS. GAME IS BROKEN. THIS IS YOUR FAULT NOT MINE. OCA AND PERCS.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I WAS TOLD THE META STRAT WAS THE OCA AND PERCS, ALL I USE IS OCA AND PERCS BUT I DONT WIN ALL THE TIME WITH OCA AND PERC BECAUSE I CANT BEAT THESE THINGS WITH OCA AND PERCS, I WANT TO WIN ALL THE TIME. REMOVE THESE THEY DONT WORK WITH OCA AND PERCS. GAME IS BROKEN. THIS IS YOUR FAULT NOT MINE. OCA AND PERCS.

pioneer with radar tower and remote det works fantastic with oca and percs broski

Remote det isn't terribly useful against good players with good game sense.  Spotter mod working as intended, in fact, I wish they'd revert the change where players could see that they're spotted.

Mobile tower complaints have some minor merits imo, but hey, satchel charges can help.  I wish boom boxes could disable towers and car spawners if placed within proximity.  Boom boxes literally have no viable purpose atm.

• Like 2