HamoodyDude

Jericho (Na) Character not loading in

For some reason in the character selecter i am unable to load my jericho character, my citadel character loads just fine, but for some reason when i click on my jericho character it just freezes the video of my other character and i just hear the music, and it stays like that, is there a problem with the servers or is it just me that's experiencing this?

9 hours ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
On 7/17/2018 at 12:29 PM, ByeBye said:

Extended Maintenance on Jericho.
Is OTW open?
No, they will post something when it's time to let us know that OTW is open again.

Edit: This was most likely mistakenly posted in the OTW section Edited by Kevkof

if the issue was them just nit loading, you can always just press enter to get to district seleftion without having to wait. this is because of maintenance tho so this won't help as rmthe servers aren't "up"

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

if the issue was them just nit loading, you can always just press enter to get to district seleftion without having to wait. this is because of maintenance tho so this won't help as rmthe servers aren't "up"

But is OTW open at the moment.

6 hours ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
7 hours ago, neophobia said:

But is OTW open at the moment.
as others already said - no.
  • Thanks 1