IC4

1 min or less backups

Hello
So I have encountered with this problem how and most of you and it annoying me same as you I guess. So what I want to tell that in this game they should remove ability to call backup when left less than 1:30 min. Because it's impossible to do something at this point especially if you joining to losing site.
Thank you for reading this topic, leave a comment what you think about it :3

• Like 2

I am totally agreed. other thing that they can do, is if the team lose, the negative points of that match is going to be affect the team leader only. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IC4 said:

Hello
So I have encountered with this problem how and most of you and it annoying me same as you I guess. So what I want to tell that in this game they should remove ability to call backup when left less than 1:30 min. Because it's impossible to do something at this point especially if you joining to losing site.

I dunno they don't Call me Zole the "Clutch" Alex for nothing
(ok yes they do :/)  

17 minutes ago, Zolerox said:
I dunno they don't Call me Zole the "Clutch" Alex for nothing
(ok yes they do :/)  
Mate you sweat too hard in Han 😕

2 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

I am totally agreed. other thing that they can do, is if the team lose, the negative points of that match is going to be affect the team leader only. 

That's not how matchmaking works. If said leader is gold for example and he is up against 2 silvers - he won't lose his gold as he faced slightly more powerful team (it always takes into account how many players team has against how many opposition there is). He might lose his gold if he calls backup and gets for example bronze in his team. Why? Because then teams are counted as equal.
Then there is also other mechanism that if you are under 100 points, your matchmaking rank won't change and it will treat you like you didn't participated in game. Simple way to tell if you weren't counted in matchmaking is if you didn't get any additonal points for finishing mission. Edited by Mitne

6 hours ago, IC4 said:

Hello

grab your car hit the Nos run them over (possibly car bomb)  jump on point save the day

done that a couple times but difficult to pull off unless opp is scattered
its a nightmare move to do

While having little baring on the game, It is really inconvenient and can be demoralising that little can be done so late in the mission, especially if the objective is at a distance.
I agree that the last minute and a half should stop attempting to call back up.

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

While having little baring on the game, It is really inconvenient and can be demoralising that little can be done so late in the mission, especially if the objective is at a distance.

i think it should be 2 minutes at least, because there might be some case's that the backup is called at 1.51 (min). so what's the point ?

12 hours ago, PersianTiger said:
14 hours ago, VickyFox said:

i think it should be 2 minutes at least, because there might be some case's that the backup is called at 1.51 (min). so what's the point ?
That's why I said 1:30min and not 1min. In my opinion in 2 minutes you can do something, it's kinda enough time, because there are some missions which give only 2min.