utilizator

This wories me ...

3 minutes ago, WizYuan said:

but muh anIME TIDDIES

I never said anything about free speech, i was talking about the freedom of expression that APB tools grant players

6 minutes ago, utilizator said:

This will probably be an unpopular thing to say but im against GMs in the game, that just sounds like police. More often doing more harm to good people (lets say someone with anime tiddy picture) than doing anything against actual criminals (cheaters) How will GMs know who is cheating? if the system didnt detect it, they sure as hell wont either. At least thats how police is in my country, they are here to pester you and fine you for things like crossing the street in the wrong place or crossing an empty road with your dirt bike from one side of the forest to another without having the necessary paper work to drive on the street, even though you were not driving on it and just crossed it, making sure theres no cars coming. I dont want that in my game too :C

It's been confirmed that the volunteer GM's will not be able to ban anyone, only the legitimate staff of the company. Which means we luckily will not have stupid GM's spamming everyone when someone calls a GM an idiot.

Or they wont try to ban you when you accidentally kill their dumbass running around invisible.

3 minutes ago, utilizator said:

I never said freedom of speech, quote me on it.

My bad, misread "freedom of expression". Sorry, tired from a long work week. I agree with the rest of your points though.

Pr0n was always against tos, keep crying about your lack of genitals, this thread is getting entertaining.

Edited by Puffdragon

6 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

Atleast I'm not addicted to genitals...

Neither I am

If people want to jerk off with his/her character, go to another game (one that really contains nudity) to do so. The game community is full of weebs. hu3hu3hu3.

I believe that nudity (were it animu or whatnot) is capable of creating issues on most live streaming platforms and at this day and age you do not want to get blacklisted on those.

Edited by Chinook
removed extra word
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

It's been confirmed that the volunteer GM's will not be able to ban anyone, only the legitimate staff of the company. Which means we luckily will not have stupid GM's spamming everyone when someone calls a GM an idiot.

Or they wont try to ban you when you accidentally kill their dumbass running around invisible.

What is their purpose? events? calling GMs when someone is trolling?

7 minutes ago, WizYuan said:

but freedom of speech = freedom of expression

???

http://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/educational-resources/about-educational-outreach/activity-resources/what-does

american education LOL

[repostedxkcd.png]

Im talking about the freedom of expression given to you by the customization tools of APB, the ability to create anything you can imagine, not freedom of speech, i thought that was written clear enough, unless you didnt read the whole thing before jumping on the first 2 words you read.

12 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

Atleast I'm not addicted to genitals...

Yet.

Just now, utilizator said:

What is their purpose? events? calling GMs when someone is trolling?

They will probably be there to contact real staff to ban players and give the general populace the idea of having GM's.

I do not want stupid GM made events. The people who conduct those things turn into morons who abuse their powers just to ruin everyone else's fun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, utilizator said:

Im talking about the freedom of expression given to you by the customization tools of APB, the ability to create anything you can imagine, not freedom of speech, i thought that was written clear enough, unless you didnt read the whole thing before jumping on the first 2 words you read.

you're free to express yourself anyway you want

but they have a right to limit what they want as it's their platform

this isn't the media where you're free to express your opinion or expression about current events

[rerepostedxkcd.jpg]

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:

If people want to jerk off with his/her character, go to another game (one that really contains nudity) to do so. The game community is full of weebs. hu3hu3hu3.

There is no other games that have your character specific stuff on them, your looks, gear, outfit detail, decals applied to your clothing that you spent hours creating, think before you dont.

5 minutes ago, Chinook said:

I believe that nudity (were it animu or whatnot) is capable of creating issues on most live streaming platforms and at this day and age you do not want to get blacklisted on those.

The first good anti nudity point in this whole thread.

I see many tears from people on this new forum, before LO's picture of where they believe the game should be at. 

so little has happened in apb that now people like you are scared of change... 

2 hours ago, utilizator said:

But anyway, now that the QnA livestream has concluded, we already have a few worrisome signs of things to come, and here are some of them:

If You love the freedom of expression so much, why you want to restrict it and tell people what they can and cant do? why do you have to bring your prudish, regulative, normie baggage into this game with you?

dont get me wrong, i do think coloring your bikini in same color as your skin and drawing crude nipples on it is just in bad taste, but its the freedom to do so is what makes this game so great and I will defend peoples right to do so even if i dont agree with it myself. While you want to take that freedom away and to get people up on their "common sense" toes about how they dress or what symbols they make.

And what do you even define as nudity? is running around in nothing but a thong and a bikini top constitutes nudity? if not than drawing some MSpaint style nipples on that bikini top is not really nudity either and everyone can see that shes still wearing a bikini.
And what about all the anime tiddy symbols on people's profiles? or the ahegao faces, will those be gone too? This is an 18+ game about drugs, gun violence, bad language and stripper poles, you should add the option to get naked instead of playing fashion police!

It used to be a 15+ for drugs, violence and such. Which I believe is now a 17+ rating where I live.

If they allow nudity to be in the game then it would be an 18+ rating.

Which in all fairness isn't going to make a difference to target audience by 1 year, especially when it's a F2P game that anyone can install.

Now, defining nudity in this game seems to be your main concern, originally pictures of genitals were not allowed and I agree it's not clear if this is all they mean by "nudity".

If the rules haven't really changed in this regard and they are just going to start deleting pictures with genitals then I see no real issue.

If they are also banning nipples and stuff, well in all honesty I couldn't care. Though I understand that for some people this is weirdly a huge issue despite the games current rating.

5 minutes ago, WizYuan said:

you're free to express yourself anyway you want

but they have a right to limit what they want as it's their platform

this isn't the media where you're free to express your opinion or expression about current events

[rerepostedxkcd.jpg]

The second line of what you said contradicts the second line, also you are missing the point, which is, this was never a problem before, why must it become a problem now?

2 minutes ago, utilizator said:

The second line of what you said contradicts the second line, also you are missing the point, which is, this was never a problem before, why must it become a problem now?

it doesn't

http://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/educational-resources/about-educational-outreach/activity-resources/what-does

[repostedcourtscreenshot.jpg]

explain what freedom of expression means

the us constitution and us courts define freedom of expression being the same as freedom of speech

???

nudity was always a problem in this game, it was outlined in the previous coc and is still is

the only reason why it's a problem is because it's pointed out aka 'spotlight effect'

when you have no gms and a shitty community manager running the game, small things go unnoticed

Edited by WizYuan

1 minute ago, utilizator said:

this was never a problem before, why must it become a problem now?

Maybe the new studio has decided that between ratings issues and media exposure risks, it would simply rather disallow nudity?

Why are people legit unhappy about losing tiddies? I mean, half of all humans have them and you can easily see them by either looking in a mirror or searching "tiddies" on google. This isn't some horrible giant thing.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chinook said:

Isn't that a risk you run if you livestream any game with a significant amount of customisation though? I don't see the presence of rules changing that risk.

Edited by Rhiza

Just now, WizYuan said:

it doesn't

[repostedcourtscreenshot.jpg]

explain what freedom of expression means

the us constitution and us courts define freedom of expression being the same as freedom of speech

???

jesus christ, i told you im talking about the character creation possibilities that the APB customization tools give you, not freedom of speech, And you understood it too, but you reverted back to talking about freedom of speech and linking this nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic. Go to bed, you are tired

2 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

Why are people legit unhappy about losing tiddies? I mean, half of all humans have them and you can easily see them by either looking in a mirror or searching "tiddies" on google. This isn't some horrible giant thing.

I know, we have this wonderful, unique customisation system and all people are concerned about is whether they can draw feminine features with it. Come on, guys. Could we elevate ourselves beyond the level of cavemen who've just found out how to draw by daubing their faeces on walls?

I took it as you can still show cleavage windows on your shirts but you can't put genitalia on clothes/sprays.

You can still run around in your g-string but you'll have to have some creative talent if you want to make bank off the marketboard selling sprays.

1 minute ago, MrChan said:

I know, we have this wonderful, unique customisation system and all people are concerned about is whether they can draw feminine features with it. Come on, guys. Could we elevate ourselves beyond the level of cavemen who've just found out how to draw by daubing their faeces on walls?

People have been drawing dicks and breasts for centuries.

It isn't going to stop. I'm also sure if they consider nudity against the rules people will still do it. G1 had some off the rail GM's who tried to ban people for having such art in their inventories and people still do it.

• Like 1

Just now, utilizator said:

jesus christ, i told you im talking about the character creation possibilities that the APB customization tools give you, not freedom of speech, And you understood it too, but you reverted back to talking about freedom of speech and linking this nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic. Go to bed, you are tired

o man you are such a brainlet

it comes down to this:

if they don't want it in their thing, they can tell you they don't want it in their thing and enforce that they don't want it in their thing

you are complaining like your freedom of expression is being taken away from the "government" and that it's a bad thing

it's their platform, they can do it and it's not in violation of the first amendment

if you want tiddies, go play aa2 or sl or teaching feeling

if you want magnets i'll help

free_speech.png

2 minutes ago, Rhiza said:

Isn't that a risk you run if you livestream any game with a significant amount of customisation though? I don't see the presence of rules changing that risk.

I'd assume if anyone gets caught creating unsanctioned content during a live stream the studio is allowed to point to the rules and say "this player created content outside the allowed terms so this isn't something we approve of" or something to that effect.