Explain to me why I couldnt call backup please.

1 hour ago, Kewlin said:

Placeholder posts are a bad idea: that's just how you get nobody to see your post because you don't get notifications for edits.

On top of which APB's forum was always decent enough to shortcut to the most recent reply in any thread so early posts are even more likely to only ever be seen once...

Placeholder if your making a guide. But actual replys nah (i think edit's should be notified if you enable it.)

9 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:
how so?
as stated earlier several times in this thread, he was bronze
Well I'd say it still applies. From my own experience it seems rank is also a factor in matchmaking allthough threat has priority. I noticed that while playing on a low rank in EU. Against some max rank golds in a 1v1 they could call backup. So in that case my threat was significantly higher than theirs, making the system ignore the rank difference. However in some matches that I considered pretty equal in terms of skill I could call backup cause I was a low rank.

Now since I can't see the actual hidden threat, this is just a theory. However I believe in the example you posted, all of the 6 players' rank + threat nullified the difference and was considered equal by the system. Edited by VanilleKeks
Clarification

Because overall the teams are even.

Probably something like:

S10/S10/G1 vs G1/G1/S8

Pisces on their team is often silver, you were probably higher into gold than theirs.

13 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:
RBejiKs.png
Weedmaps quit at the very beginning of the mission because of our teammates.    OH I JUST NOTICED!! MAXIBOOBS was bronze when we started the mish

R255 Gold, R 122 Gold, R 242 Silver vs MY R164 Gold, R 237 BRONZE * HE WAS BRONZE* R58 Silver
Looks normal to me, atleast its not a 2v3 and you can't call backup. That happens to me everyday. 

Lul.

(just posting my reaction because fuck getting technical)

Closing the thread as the mystery has been solved.