Explain to me why I couldnt call backup please.

RBejiKs.png
Weedmaps quit at the very beginning of the mission because of our teammates.    OH I JUST NOTICED!! MAXIBOOBS was bronze when we started the mish

R255 Gold, R 122 Gold, R 242 Silver vs MY R164 Gold, R 237 BRONZE * HE WAS BRONZE* R58 Silver Edited by Guest

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Silver 10 and Gold 1 are basically the same thing.

lmao

It's impossible without being in the match and previous matches of all of the players to know if this match is unbalanced, as it's likely one or two of the enemy Golds are low enough in Gold and one or two of your Silvers are high enough in Silver that Matchmaking deemed it a balanced match.

Visual threat is a purposeful oversimplification of the underlying system.

That all being said, matchmaking can obviously have issues, and I'm not saying this match was balanced, just probably why you couldn't call backup. So only you could answer why, at least without giving more info.

Nice symbol BTW. ❤️

*EDIT* If RealBlue was Bronze before you won as you said to me in PMs, then yeah, it gets a little more confusing, I'll admit.

Edited by Kewlin

Cause max ranks always get priority backup call in unbalanced matches over lower lvls

I'm sure it was fine, sometimes there are bugs... like the 1v1 missions >.>

Besides, you won!

18 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:
RBejiKs.png
Weedmaps quit at the very beginning of the mission because of our teammates.    OH I JUST NOTICED!! MAXIBOOBS was bronze when we started the mish

R255 Gold, R 122 Gold, R 242 Silver vs MY R164 Gold, R 237 BRONZE * HE WAS BRONZE* R58 Silver
one or two of your silvers were very close to gold, or one or two of their golds was very close to silver

maybe both at the same time

you ended up winning, so obviously the matchmaking wasnt that far off

24 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

*EDIT* If RealBlue was Bronze before you won as you said to me in PMs, then yeah, it gets a little more confusing, I'll admit.

clearly stated 
32 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

MAXIBOOBS was bronze when we started the mish

12 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
one or two of your silvers were very close to gold, or one or two of their golds was very close to silver

maybe both at the same time

you ended up winning, so obviously the matchmaking wasnt that far off
Rank 58 silver with 0-1-6 was close to gold.  Very good observation.
Rank 237 Bronze using osmaw with 2-1-8 literally went silcer after the match.  Very good observation.

8 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:
clearly stated  Rank 58 silver with 0-1-6 was close to gold.  Very good observation.
Rank 237 Bronze using osmaw with 2-1-8 literally went silcer after the match.  Very good observation.
you asked for possible reasons, sorry for attempting to contribute to ur thread bro

9 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
17 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:
clearly stated  Rank 58 silver with 0-1-6 was close to gold.  Very good observation.
you asked for possible reasons, sorry for attempting to contribute to ur thread bro
Not a matter of me being irritated with your contribution to a thread lmao.  Its just pointless having to explain the same thing Ive already posted.

High rank silver on your team was probably treated as equal to the lower rank gold on the enemy team. Threat doesn't represent skill anyway so it's just unlucky.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

High rank silver on your team was probably treated as equal to the lower rank gold on the enemy team. Threat doesn't represent skill anyway so it's just unlucky.

Again more proof of the broken threat system and broken matchmaking

This game is gonna be Stupid (Terribly made and managed) for a while till it actually gets better >_>

Edited by Reegan11

20 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Bet those silvers feel good after looking at your forum post

how so?
37 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

as stated earlier several times in this thread, he was bronze

16 minutes ago, Reegan11 said:

This game is gonna be Stupid (Terribly made and managed) for a while till it actually gets better >_>

This game is guna be toxic as well untill the community learns to stop hating on any threat and rank lower the gold and R255.

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:
This game is guna be toxic as well untill the community learns to stop hating on any threat and rank lower the gold and R255.
i dont think ive ever seen anyone hate on lower ranked players, unless accusing them of being rerolls counts

have to wait for balance patch

don't kill
-> All the species are listed in the Red Book of the Republic.

Edited by Dahel

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
i dont think ive ever seen anyone hate on lower ranked players, unless accusing them of being rerolls counts
Back in the day auto kicking low lvls from ur team cause they were low rank and or lvl is a perfect example of it. Ppl in this forum calling for threats to be shown and for any threat lower then gold to be muted is another. Oh and lets not forget the one where someone suggested dist chat only be accessible to gold threats, thats by far not hating on lower threat nooooooo.

Good question OP, ill answer later.

-Placeholder post

47 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

Good question OP, ill answer later.

-Placeholder post

Placeholder posts are a bad idea: that's just how you get nobody to see your post because you don't get notifications for edits.