TheTankBal

This Is Why I Delete The Death Theme Folder....

4 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

i want to delete that damn folder again!

also this is all in bronze. so can someone at LO plz bann these gold from the server?

Gosh, that play in the beginning had me knocking my sanity. Who the hell would burst an entire clip in a Vegas, just to end up dieing?

🤮

9 minutes ago, Poperon said:

Gosh, that play in the beginning had me knocking my sanity. Who the hell would burst an entire clip in a Vegas, just to end up dieing?

🤮
his "gold" opposition isnt much better tbh, perfect car exit and still flubs an entire oca mag lol

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
12 minutes ago, Poperon said:

🤮
his "gold" opposition isnt much better tbh, perfect car exit and still flubs an entire oca mag lol
Depending on when this was its possible mitigation could have been on causing major hitreg issues

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
12 minutes ago, Poperon said:

🤮

Indeed.

Maybe they are too advanced, and we still can't catch their technique. 🤔😅🤣

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Those players are what YooD would call "pyrite". 

Fool's gold, nice reference.

5 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

i want to delete that damn folder again!

also this is all in bronze. so can someone at LO plz bann these gold from the server?

I'm all for being able to stop ear-rapey themes, but that theme (skip the last 30s to hear it if you want to miss the laggy combat + rage whispers) is musical honey compared to the actual ear-no we can get in game. 

3 hours ago, Fumiku said:
Warning High Pitched!!!!!
This is a troll theme btw 

This. This here should be a warcrime. 

maxresdefault.jpg

theme not that bad tbh...only theme that triggers me is the "PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" one

9 hours ago, TheTankBal said:
9 hours ago, scrim said:

man your aim is just...i lack the vocabulary to describe how horrendous it is

u care cuz? did i ever say i was good? nope. now STFU and leave. this is about those shit patootie themes not my shit aim.
you got me there

3 hours ago, Poperon said:

Maybe they are too advanced, and we still can't catch their technique.

200 iq plays

isnt it the same guy who hackusated people while using aimbot? 
nice aim btw

You got the first one with a Reach Beyond the Grave Perc after missing 75% of your shots?
zSEc87Z.gif

Respect, Ray!!!

Okay, no problem. One second while I contact LO to inform them of this major issue. 

14 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

Normally you can send the clip to support and they will log into the person in questions' account and delete the theme.

No they wont.

Ignore the person in question and get on with your life.
A theme is a theme. don't like it? /ignore EZ PZ

6 minutes ago, Tobii said:
No they wont.

they will with super high pitch themes, i believe it's under harassment, i could be wrong. But the old team didn't take it lightly about them type of themes.

of course you can /ignore, but by that time, for people with sensitive ears, the damage is done.
  • Thanks 1

ill take a seat right here.
I see no issues with the video (apart from terrible game play of course although I am no god!) - whats wrong with the death themes? There are pretty much standard APB themes?

18 minutes ago, wibsey said:
they will with super high pitch themes, i believe it's under harassment, i could be wrong. But the old team didn't take it lightly about them type of themes.

of course you can /ignore, but by that time, for people with sensitive ears, the damage is done.
\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Content\Audio\MusicStudio\Instruments
Delete all the .xml files and you're fine? I am not seeing the issue or why OP even made this post in the first place.

1 hour ago, Tobii said:
No they wont.

I'm talking about ear no themes.

i didnt watch the video because i assumed the OP wasn't a moron and legit was upset over a theme that is made just to hurt people's ears

5 hours ago, Tobii said:

\Steam\steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Content\Audio\MusicStudio\Instruments
Delete all the .xml files and you're fine? I am not seeing the issue or why OP even made this post in the first place.
5 hours ago, Tobii said:

Don't get me wrong, the type of themes OP is complaining about are laughable discuss about but then again, this is Ray we're talking about.

man the salt is real when it comes to ppl bitching about my game play. u fail to remember i never once said i was good. so u guys should just stop. ppl like r the biggest cancer in gaming.