TheTankBal

This Is Why I Delete The Death Theme Folder....

i want to delete that damn folder again!

also this is all in bronze. so can someone at LO plz bann these gold from the server? Edited by TheTankBal

Normally you can send the clip to support and they will log into the person in questions' account and delete the theme.

man your aim is just...i lack the vocabulary to describe how horrendous it is

• Like 2

Just now, scrim said:

dont insult people. u will make them upset and they will report u!1!!
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, scrim said:

u care cuz? did i ever say i was good? nope. now STFU and leave. this is about those shit patootie themes not my shit aim.

Those players are what YooD would call "pyrite". 

Edited by CookiePuss

*some comment that will upset Flight again*

• Like 1

That theme wasn't that bad, unless its actually going to damage your hearing, I don't think LO will do anything about it.

I just watched the video, whole thing through, and after the endless buffering...

There is no prevalent issue to be seen?
Only two themes played, and they both seemed normal. Not over the top loud. Maybe a little annoying, but isn't that the point?...

I mean, they were made for a reason, to tease your opponent when you killed them...

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Those players are what YooD would call "pyrite". 

I got this reference.

first off why the fuck was this a 3min video when death themes are 5s

secondly there wasnt even grief theme, just a shitty "edge" theme and a shitty leboyce theme

if you wanna delete the music folder go right ahead, hopefully BE bans you and everyone else can save some brain cells in the future

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

first off why the fuck was this a 3min video when death themes are 5s

secondly there wasnt even grief theme, just a shitty "edge" theme and a shitty leboyce theme

if you wanna delete the music folder go right ahead, hopefully BE bans you and everyone else can save some brain cells in the future

im guessing your man that someone like me wont hear your shit lvl death theme. i made the video this long to show there r good themes out there. I.E. the first guy that killed me. but most u just shit lvl troll themes that need to get banned. again the best way to fix this is to let the end user delete the damn music theme folder like we use to. hell i dont play APB as much as i as to due to all the shit lvl death themes... 
Just now, Nanometic said:

Quality channel name btw.

thx. 🙂 

1 minute ago, TheTankBal said:
im guessing your man that someone like me wont hear your shit lvl death theme. i made the video this long to show there r good themes out there. I.E. the first guy that killed me. but most u just shit lvl troll themes that need to get banned. again the best way to fix this is to let the end user delete the damn music theme folder like we use to. hell i dont play APB as much as i as to due to all the shit lvl death themes...  thx. 🙂 
i only use themes i enjoy listening to so obviously i don’t think my death theme is shit

also from the video it looks like both guys who killed you belong in bronze

Just now, BXNNXD said:
i only use themes i enjoy listening to so obviously i don’t think my death theme is shit

also from the video it looks like both guys who killed you belong in bronze

when your a gold in bronze u do NOT. there needs to be a auto kick for golds in bronzes, 
  • Like 1

See nothing wrong with both of them.
Troll themes are high pitched as fuck or a long damn PIIIIIIIIIIIP sound ^^

Maybe someone can post some of the "High Quality" Troll ones 😛 

Edited by Fumiku

in regards to themes: grief themes (and songs) used to be reportable as well as the ones that extend 5s. i don't this video was a good example of them, but i understand what you are getting at. I don't think LO has a policy on either of those yet unfortunately. They should however have an option, instead of having to delete a folder, to disable player themes/songs in the audio options menu. grief themes/songs are usually extremely loud, minimal/single tone; fortunately, for everyone else's theme that is just annoying personally..you should be able to ignore them to stop hearing their theme.

in regards to golds in bronze: they are silvers who turned gold in the bronze district. i agree that they should be auto-kicked for being gold on a bronze district. of course, this is another issue that stems from g1's half-arsed idea to segregate servers. it was even asked then to have this check in place. Edited by tennogrineer

4 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Who cares what you do?
And making people waste their time watching your silver gameplay should be harassment.

LO should also temp bann gold fuzzy bunny bags like u

3 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:
8 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Who cares what you do?
And making people waste their time watching your silver gameplay should be harassment.

LO should also temp bann gold fuzzy bunny bags like u
People go to Bronze as silvers because they don't do well in silver, then people like you help boost them up to gold. It's not their fault really, and they weren't farming you so they should be in bronze.

You should go to green.

Warning High Pitched!!!!!
This is a troll theme btw 

Only thing I see here is some horrid aim and some kills u should have gotten ez. Ive heard worse themes in my 7yrs playing APB and if that one has u in arms just uninstall.