xSlayder

After 2 years im still there hoping for a chance to unban.

me, my gf and a friend we always play together, we all got banned in january 2016...

I got unbanned lastweek and my gf ticket is still untouched... honestly idk how the ticketsystem works and how they check if you can get unbanned or not...honestly think they should of just unban everyone and let battlEye do its job, and maybe then support wouldnt of not been so flooted.

22 hours ago, DrTilt said:

me, my gf and a friend we always play together, we all got banned in january 2016...

I got unbanned lastweek  my gf ticket is still untouched... honestly idk how the ticketsystem works and how they check if you can get unbanned or not...honestly think they should of just unban everyone and let battlEye do its job, and maybe then support wouldnt of not been so flooted.

I think it comes down to documentation.
If your ban had no notes, likely unban.
If it had notes... maybe no unban.
Oh and reason for ban matters too. 

15 hours ago, itsmeJosh said:

Submit a ticket to support.

Your welcome.

Your = Something belonging to you. Something of yours.
You + are = You're.

Your welcome = The welcome belonging to you.
You're welcome = You are welcome.

Hela hola, don't skip the line buddy, wait your number!!

Seriously, not being able to log in is urgent, you skip the line for my part, good luck! 

I really think the people still banned are the lucky ones. You get to move on instead of being tied to the addiction. Bright side with all the server issues going on, i did get the mage tower down and AOTC done on two characters.