xSlayder

After 2 years im still there hoping for a chance to unban.

DO NOT FLAME ME CAUSE I POSTED THIS TOPIC HERE. IM DESPERATE !

Hello ! I saw that a new staff is now looking to grow APB Reloaded,
2 years ago on the date "FEB 04, 2016" I got banned without any reason,
This game was my game that i used to play in my freetime everytime and i spent a lot of money on it for Premium weapons cars etc...
After 2 years im still watching this game and im sad everytime i see that i can't play it anymore,
I'm looking "SO MUCH" for getting unbanned , cause i still like this game... and i know you guys can bring it to be better than the old one.
Help me to find the way that i lost cause of an innocent ban towards me.
Check my account please ----->  Criminal: xSlayder   Enforcer: Veeko

1 minute ago, itsmeJosh said:

Submit a ticket to support.

Your welcome.

Dude i've already submit a ticket without any answer because they are a small staff now, i created this topic so they can see it that im DESPERATE to get unbanned and im sad waiting more after 2 yeaaaaaaars. !!!

4 minutes ago, xSlayder said:
6 minutes ago, itsmeJosh said:

Submit a ticket to support.

Your welcome.

Dude i've already submit a ticket without any answer because they are a small staff now, i created this topic so they can see it that im DESPERATE to get unbanned and im sad waiting more after 2 yeaaaaaaars. !!!
submit a ticket about them not reply straight away to your convenience.  

13 minutes ago, xSlayder said:

Hello ! I saw that a new staff is now looking to grow APB Reloaded,
2 years ago on the date "FEB 04, 2016" I got banned without any reason,
This game was my game that i used to play in my freetime everytime and i spent a lot of money on it for Premium weapons cars etc...
After 2 years im still watching this game and im sad everytime i see that i can't play it anymore,
I'm looking "SO MUCH" for getting unbanned , cause i still like this game... and i know you guys can bring it to be better than the old one.
Help me to find the way that i lost cause of an innocent ban towards me.
Check my account please ----->  Criminal: xSlayder   Enforcer: Veeko

Have you tried to login into your account those days? Eventually the acc is still unbanned and you dont know...

Well first of all, they've been unbanning a bunch of accounts, so try to login. Second, submit a ticket and wait, the forums aren't going to help you, all we do is boost our post count.

Guys i already tried to logged this last days, but nothing, what im trying to do is to bring here on this topic an admin that can help me cause i've wait a lot with my ticket.
ADMIN HELPERINO MEEE

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What did you do?

I litteraly got banned for NOTHING dude, i've bought Key to the city pack 5-6 premiums a 2-3 steam packs for apb, a lot of weapons and clothes, why should i hack or do something wrong with all of that on my account?  @MattScott @Lixil Please my dudes, help me out...

18 minutes ago, xSlayder said:

ADMIN HELPERINO MEEE

Lixil won't be able to help you here in the forum. She is not responsible for support. You will probably have to wait for an answer from support

Seriously.

Wait for a reply. Posting on the forums wont get you special treatment.

You must be low in the cue. They have a mountain of accounts to look in to.

They wont ignore you, just haven't got to you yet.

15 minutes ago, xSlayder said:
I litteraly got banned for NOTHING dude, i've bought Key to the city pack 5-6 premiums a 2-3 steam packs for apb, a lot of weapons and clothes, why should i hack or do something wrong with all of that on my account?  @MattScott @Lixil Please my dudes, help me out...
Why did they say you were banned?

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
27 minutes ago, xSlayder said:
Why did they say you were banned?
This account has been permanently suspended (error code 10008) ...

I know the feeling. It can feel pretty terrible to be suspended from a game that you love so dearly. I was banned in the past and LO unbanned me in the first unban wave. All I can suggest is that you wait for your ticket to get a response.

Out of curiosity, why did they ban you? I know you said without reason but did you not dig deeper into the reason? I had to complain on the forums to get my reason (the reason was in fact bullshoot), so did you ever get a reason at all as to why they banned you? Or at least, when you got banned, what reason did it say on the email (example: 3rd party tools/cheating)? If it wasn't for anything to do with cheating/using 3rd party tools, that may explain why you weren't unbanned in the waves. Of course, this doesn't matter but I'm all the more curious.

• Like 1

Good luck...stay positive and treat the new ownership/support crew with respect. You may be surprised with what patience and kindness with unearth for you. Once again...good luck.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

I know the feeling. It can feel pretty terrible to be suspended from a game that you love so dearly. I was banned in the past and LO unbanned me in the first unban wave. All I can suggest is that you wait for your ticket to get a response.

Out of curiosity, why did they ban you? I know you said without reason but did you not dig deeper into the reason? I had to complain on the forums to get my reason (the reason was in fact bullshoot), so did you ever get a reason at all as to why they banned you? Or at least, when you got banned, what reason did it say on the email (example: 3rd party tools/cheating)? If it wasn't for anything to do with cheating/using 3rd party tools, that may explain why you weren't unbanned in the waves. Of course, this doesn't matter but I'm all the more curious.

I don't know why, all i know is that i wasn't playing apb when i got banned, the next morning i found that message with "This account has been permanently suspended (error code 10008)" and i've wait since now for an unban, that's why im so happy Little Orbit bought the game, cause the ex-staff wasn't so open to the fans/players... now what im hoping for is near, i just need an answer on the ticket or on this topic. 
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND POSITIVE THREATS THAT YOU ARE GIVING TO ME ❤️

Everything regarding the account, especially something as sensitive as this must go through the support (if you already made one just wait until they get to yours). Then the Customer Support (I do not do tickets) will see if there is a way for us to help you out. I do wish you good luck and hopefully, see you in the game! 🙂

• Like 8

Well, since Lixil replied, just sit tight.
They've been on a backload with the large number of tickets, and they've been making great progress.

All we can do is be patient for our Little Orbit Overlords ❤️ to present us the new APB, and to get through the support tickets.  😄

17 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Everything regarding the account, especially something as sensitive as this must go through the support (if you already made one just wait until they get to yours). Then the Customer Support (I do not do tickets) will see if there is a way for us to help you out. I do wish you good luck and hopefully, see you in the game! 🙂

Thank you a lot Lixil for the answer...i have a last question and then we can finish this topic. How much time does need LO to get to my ticket? Edited by xSlayder

2 minutes ago, xSlayder said:
Thank you a lot Lixil for the answer...i have a last question and then we can finish this topic. How much time does need LO to get to my ticket?
Bruh, she aint support.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
3 minutes ago, xSlayder said:
Thank you a lot Lixil for the answer...i have a last question and then we can finish this topic. How much time does need LO to get to my ticket?
Bruh, she aint support.
oke... well i'll wait.

this was a rollercoaster of emotion

"AFTER 2 YEARS IM STILL THERE HOPING FOR A CHANCE TO UNBAN."

I'm hoping they dont.

I have been observing humans very well, and I can tell. This guy speaks the truth.

4 hours ago, xSlayder said:
giphy.gif