PHM

Never was my outfit more fitting

I don't know how it happened and if its a well known bug, but I had a good laugh about it so i had to share that invisible boat mobile with you :classic_laugh: 

Zkhle8G.jpg

wvZCPno.pngM7zVZc4.jpg

sEWSWg3.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I guess it's only fitting

Can't believe that is still a bug... I swear i reported that in 2013.

17 minutes ago, wibsey said:

Can't believe that is still a bug... I swear i reported that in 2013.

Are you really surprised nothing has been fixed since 2013?

I started playing in 2011, stopped playing in 2013. I come back 5+ years later AND;

1. Jericho V20 + Bishada Rapier still have a vehicle-model bug where the wheels are springs. Your Jericho/Bishada wheels get touched by ANYTHING, such as another car, enemy, griefer, a wall even... and bam, flippity flop you go.

2. Scoreboard bug. Been back for about 2 weeks now and on about 20% total of all the games I have played, my scoreboard has been bugged. The mission doesn't clear the enemies/team-mates from the previous mission, so now - in my new mission - I have the enemies/team-mates from the previous mission AND the enemies/team-mates from the current mission all on one scoreboard at one time, unable to keep track of anything, whilst names are teleporting up and down as score/kills/deaths/stats change. Huge inconvenience to keep track of the weapons enemies are using.

These are 2 huge bugs, in my opinion, that I specifically remember reporting on in 2012 and yet now, 6+ years AFTER reporting them, they still exist. Honestly, i'm sure I could make this list way longer, but at this moment in time those are the 2 bugs that came to mind right now, that are important, and 2 of which i know for a fact have existed since 2012 as i reported them myself, and have yet to be fixed.

G1/Reloaded Productions should be absolute embarrassed by their work ethic, or lack thereof. Bugs from over 6 years ago and they've made no attempt to fix them. But hey, Joker Box 147 is out. Get it while the weapon is still OP. The nerf comes next month when they need to release Joker Box 148, and in order to make it sell they need to nerf the old one and make this one OP.
  • Like 1

This is pure gold :classic_biggrin:

Ah, I also love the shiny car bug... gotta go find a picture of it now...

Edit:
couldn't find a screenshot of it, maybe I'll get one soon...
but I found this one:
CBF38B8631A15A4223901E94F5645AB31F8FDFEE

Edited by Sergsininia