Sign in to follow this  
scaredofsnakes

Option to pause premium

1 hour ago, APBwishes said:
In my point of view, i can say there are a lot of cheaters on Citadel. Still - Every time when i play 1 or 4 matches, i get a cheat opponents, like this video shows:

and btw, what is your main character name?
I wonder how clueless one must be to think that they are looking legit before uploading it on YouTube...

I'd pause premium for 3-10 years, till actually decent mission matchmaking and/or fun game progression mode.

1 hour ago, APBwishes said:
In my point of view, i can say there are a lot of cheaters on Citadel. Still - Every time when i play 1 or 4 matches, i get a cheat opponents, like this video shows:

"Handswitching does nothing."
"Nhvr op pls nerf".

7 hours ago, APBwishes said:

Don't do this! We need more people to spend money for better Anti DDos Protection and better Anti-Cheat! 

Just feed LO with more money and lets hope they gonna fix everything.

I'm serious.

latest?cb=20140320061440

3 hours ago, dett2 said:

no need to pause but LO should give prem code for inconvenience.
This game is broken , its too laggy to play.
warping , freezing ... I'm tired.

do you think they should give them to everyone or people who are just premium right now ?

7 minutes ago, Seedy said:
3 hours ago, dett2 said:

no need to pause but LO should give prem code for inconvenience.
This game is broken , its too laggy to play.
warping , freezing ... I'm tired.

do you think they should give them to everyone or people who are just premium right now ?
Premiums. 
This shit is not worth 30 cents per day, this performance is 2012 WoW private server grade.

1 minute ago, Luminesca said:
Premiums. 
This shit is not worth 30 cents per day, this performance is 2012 WoW private server grade.
the reason i asked is because I would suspect the people who do not have premium, and are playing the game for free are also complaining about stuff and think they also would deserve some free gifts..

1 minute ago, Seedy said:
the reason i asked is because I would suspect the people who do not have premium, and are playing the game for free are also complaining about stuff and think they also would deserve some free gifts..

Beggars can't be choosers, if you don't pay a dime you are not entitled to anything. As soon as it becomes a paid service, rules change.

15 minutes ago, Luminesca said:
latest?cb=20140320061440

how is that shit? are you one of them?...

Just now, Luminesca said:
3 minutes ago, Seedy said:

Beggars can't be choosers, if you don't pay a dime you are not entitled to anything. As soon as it becomes a paid service, rules change.

+1

agreed.

Won't happen for good reasons.

33 minutes ago, Rocktox said:

how is that shit? are you one of them?...
More money wont fix anything. What they need is time and our patience. Throwing money at a problem expecting it to go away, is stupid. And if they are actually being ransomed by the ddosers, paying their demands will only make it worse.

How far back has the lag actually been like this? I think I took a break around 2 years ago and only back recently, I assumed it was a recent fuck you to LO, no?

i for one like my premium being wasted

tbh it makes sense for them to have premium working when you actually play the game.

people thinking the company loses money that way is incorrect. The company is not going to lose money if premium only goes away while people play the game.

instead people will be able to purchase more armas items rather than premium.

the only reason why premium works how it does now, is due to the age in which premium was in place. The free to play games I play now have their special premium/passes work in the way of 'when you are logged in you are using premium'

changing how premium works could be a future suggestion when the game engine is up to date and everything is relatively smooth again. Because I do not think anyone has the time to code how premium is exhausted based on when someone logs into the game servers or not.

2 hours ago, APBwishes said:
Same as my forum name without x letters.

3 hours ago, APBwishes said:

That video was uploaded in 2017. 

2 hours ago, Displ4yName said:

Premium playtime should only expire when I'm in-game

Someone mentioned that earlier and it’s a great idea in my opinion, I see no flaws with it.

LO dont have interest in such thing..if they can pause premium when game is under attack gonna be enough

Edited by BingoBookBG

I mailed support about this and was replied that they could pause premium but you would have to contact support. I worked on a fishing vessel so I was away from the PC for long durations. Too bad I lost months and months of premium. Not sure if this is true anymore however.

Seeing how shitty the servers are to play on on a fairly common basis they really should have a way to pause premium or set it where it only ticks down when you actually play. As it is premium is a waste of money now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Haven’t put that much thought into this, but what if there was an option to pause premium? Currently the servers are not performing well and I feel as if my premium is getting thrown away, so what if we could pause our premium and resume it whenever the servers calm down?

game doesnt need a premium pauze.. BUT

with the current lag issue honestly i wish i could pauze the 30day premium i got going on now because it IS UNPLAYABLE...

I also played a game whereas the consumable pills worked on a login based formula so If you had to run out the bonuses wouldnt be wasted. 

This might work if premium was 1 month = 60 hours or whatever.

Sign in to follow this