Sign in to follow this  
scaredofsnakes

Option to pause premium

Haven’t put that much thought into this, but what if there was an option to pause premium? Currently the servers are not performing well and I feel as if my premium is getting thrown away, so what if we could pause our premium and resume it whenever the servers calm down?

1 minute ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Haven’t put that much thought into this, but what if there was an option to pause premium? Currently the servers are not performing well and I feel as if my premium is getting thrown away, so what if we could pause our premium and resume it whenever the servers calm down?

That means LO loses money as then u can keep it paused for a long while. While I agree the current server state makes owning prem a waste I dont see a pause happening. Maby more free prem like they did earlier but thats about it. As it stands now very few ppl actually have prem due to the server issues not warranting the money spent.

Don't do this! We need more people to spend money for better Anti DDos Protection and better Anti-Cheat! 

Just feed LO with more money and lets hope they gonna fix everything.

I'm serious.

Edited by APBwishes
  • Like 3

Im about to run out of premium.
Wont be using any more codes til shit is fixed.
Prob still gonna buy guns and clothing and stuff tho.

14 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
18 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

That means LO loses money as then u can keep it paused for a long while. While I agree the current server state makes owning prem a waste I dont see a pause happening. Maby more free prem like they did earlier but thats about it. As it stands now very few ppl actually have prem due to the server issues not warranting the money spent.
But you won’t be able to use the premium, therefore the player is at the disadvantage if anything. Also, it would be showing that LO cares about the community. Especially in my situation now, I’m currently on vacation and have been watching my premium fly away.

16 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
If they allowed you to pause premium time, or even better, let it only tick down while your account is logged in, people wouldn't feel so much like the money spent on premium is going to waste because server conditions prevent you getting use out of it.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nite said:
If they allowed you to pause premium time, or even better, let it only tick down while your account is logged in, people wouldn't feel so much like the money spent on premium is going to waste because server conditions prevent you getting use out of it.
Even better idea...

16 minutes ago, Nite said:
Dirty Bomb currently has that in place for their boosters and its def more worth the money. As for pausing prem time that wont happen as it could be abused and LO would lose money on that.

36 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
55 minutes ago, Nite said:
Dirty Bomb currently has that in place for their boosters and its def more worth the money. As for pausing prem time that wont happen as it could be abused and LO would lose money on that.
I agree, I completely feel like I’m losing money whenever I’m not online. That’s a good idea, implementing a system where it only uses premium whenever you’re playing.

don't quote me but i think you can contact support to pause it if you're going on "vacation" on that sort of thing, or at least that's what i HEARD what G1 allowed for some.

40 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
58 minutes ago, Nite said:
Dirty Bomb currently has that in place for their boosters and its def more worth the money.
Dirty Bomb recently switched all their boosters to count down like APB premium. As a side note, they were never worth buying as you could easily chain them for free from level up crates.

Anyway we wouldn't be questioning how premium works if they just had the server shit together and hopefully it's fixed soon. The 3/30 days the game has been playable were quite nice.

23 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

don't quote me 

I'm not a part of your system! Edited by KnifuWaifu
I'm an adult!

49 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

don't quote me but i think you can contact support to pause it if you're going on "vacation" on that sort of thing, or at least that's what i HEARD what G1 allowed for some.

lol what u gonna do now

54 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

You quote vacation like I’m some druglord

no need to pause but LO should give prem code for inconvenience.
This game is broken , its too laggy to play.
warping , freezing ... I'm tired.

1 minute ago, dett2 said:

no need to pause but LO should give prem code for inconvenience.
This game is broken , its too laggy to play.
warping , freezing ... I'm tired.

Well thats what happens when mitigation has to be turned on daily cause of daily targeted ddos attacks. LO inherited this issue but unless they do something to get this kiddie these attacks wont end and the game will die.

Tbh.. i was thinking about this since 2015, almost all games i was playing on true all my life had premium/vip pause system for those tho went offline. Its not right to count down premium time for offline time.

(Especially when i buy 30d premium and something happens irl and i dont play apb for whole month ... its just money waste).

In fact if we had this premium pause while player is offline system, we would get more pop in action dist. Lets by honest there is tons of players who join to action dist. just because they got free premium for few days. And when premium ends they go back to F.C. or even worst AFK in social 24/7. 

So ya... would be nice to have it, only rich kids who have life time premium wont agree with this idea.

4 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

If you ask nicely, support probably can do it. I used such "feature" once and support paused my premium for 3 months.

5 hours ago, APBwishes said:

Don't do this! We need more people to spend money for better Anti DDos Protection and better Anti-Cheat! 

I'm serious.

Better DDos protection yes, but don't we already have one of the best client sided anti-cheat solution there is?

3 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:
5 hours ago, APBwishes said:

I'm serious.

Better DDos protection yes, but don't we already have one of the best client sided anti-cheat solution there is?

I don't know what server you are on but i still see cheaters on Citadel, Silver district. Edited by APBwishes
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, APBwishes said:

I don't know what server you are on but i still see cheaters on Citadel, Silver district.
I don't think that there's as many as there used to be before BE, you have to realize that there will be some level of cheating going on regardless of solution used. I'm playing on Citadel silver districts and having average 50% victories or less.

4 minutes ago, The Suspect said:
If you ask nicely, support probably can do it. I used such "feature" once and support paused my premium for 3 months.
I did this once as well. I heard from a friend that you can do it, since i decided to took a long break from APB i give it a shot. I contacted the support and gived them all the necessary information and it was done, my 120 premium days were on hold. About 17 months later when i got back to apb, i again contacted support about my premium. I gived them the same information (i still had the mail from the last conversation so i just copy-paste it and send it). Guess what happened next. They told me: ''The information you have supplied does not match our records'' - all premium gone just like that!

I love how good the support has always been in this game

My prem ran out like a year ago. And the amount i play right now isnt worth it, so yeah I'd like this feature. That said i ain't gonna spend sh*t on this untill i see the EU + content. 

Edited by Fasalina

8 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:
20 minutes ago, APBwishes said:

I don't know what server you are on but i still see cheaters on Citadel, Silver district.
I don't think that there's as many as there used to be before BE, you have to realize that there will be some level of cheating going on regardless of solution used. I'm playing on Citadel silver districts and having average 50% victories or less.
In my point of view, i can say there are a lot of cheaters on Citadel. Still - Every time when i play 1 or 4 matches, i get a cheat opponents, like this video shows:

and btw, what is your main character name?

6 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:
6 hours ago, Nite said:
Dirty bomb removed that and now goes by overall time.

Sign in to follow this