Keshi

How do you guys do it?

I teleport ever 10seconds yet there are people with like 1ms and never feels it with perfect hitreg and 0lag

How do u guys do it?

i dont do it, i get teleported when its convenient for my enemy when im preparing my nades, as soon as they get thrown i teleport behind a wall and get blown up by my own nade.

• Like 1

copious amounts of redbull

I was in 4-5 rounds where the mass of players on either side had 10 kills or so and 2 players constantly had 30+. people rubber banding all over the place. i'd be shooting down a hallway, then suddenly appear 2" from a wall blasting it to pieces. really made those few players that appeared to be 'lag-free' stand out.

aimbot overcomes lag every time!

equally depressing is having paid for premium and experiencing all these issues 😞

I use the kickback and flak jacket. This is so I don't have to aim and if do happen to lag into a wall and nade myself, I don't do as much damage.

38 minutes ago, Keshi said:

I teleport ever 10seconds yet there are people with like 1ms and never feels it with perfect hitreg and 0lag

How do u guys do it?

I throw my grenade only to realize too late that it's been glued to my hand by lag.

27 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Tried playing... impossible.

this atm....

i lagged so heavily today that i lose every single march, it doesnt matter with wich weapon.....Not that i am angry about.... indeed not, i only thought Wtf.... whats happened?! 😡🤔🙃

spend 90bucks on apb today and got lagfested my butt out to island of nyne 😞

51 minutes ago, Keshi said:

spend 90bucks on apb today and got lagfested my butt out to island of nyne 😞

Hehe, same for me bro...
I bought Islands of nine two days ago bit i duck hard at it xD

Send you a pm.... ^^
  • Like 1

the lag varies for each person, and even that variety changes sometimes.

some will lag and teleport every second while others will be fine with teleport spikes every 5 minutes or so.

I just go play Cities Skylines, CS:GO, Netflix, Need For Speed, etc...

Enough stuff in my steam library, and PS4 to keep me busy

21 hours ago, Fennel said:

i dont do it, i get teleported when its convenient for my enemy when im preparing my nades, as soon as they get thrown i teleport behind a wall and get blown up by my own nade.

I feel this... I don’t think I’ve once had a spike that benefitted me at all lol

It happens too often nowadays. I don't play very often because of it. When I do, I just exit the game if it seems to be starting to happen again. Sometimes, I log in, spawn in, notice it's happening, and just immediately exit the game. 

I didn't bother aiming and just spammed shots at them or ran into every car in sight with mine killing us all

blew the whole area up 😂

Ah, you just have to get used to it. My home network is so bad I don't remember ever playing without lags.

I just learnt to move and shot in advance taking in consideration where I get teleported the moment I want to shot.