Can you report offensive music themes? I play with headphones and I've had two themes that were basically screeching

Yes, certain themes that can damage your hearing could result in lawsuits against the company. Report them to support.

i saw a r255 using a earrape sound. hope i get matched against him again xD

would take up to a month to get a reply tho

I wish we could disable themes again trough the files. But now you can't do that anymore or you get banned.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NIKIZ said:

I wish we could disable themes again trough the files. But now you can't do that anymore or you get banned.

I'd settle for a volume slider any day, heck add it to the ARMAS store, 4999G1C and I'd buy it to protect myself from those ear-raping mommies.

It is such a shame that is truly a massive creative outlet for some players is ruined by others. 

you can type in "/ignore player" and it will mute player's kill theme. I know that new support portal looks fancy and all but there's no need to spam support with this since they're already sinking in the sea of unsolved tickets

• Like 3

Ignoring it isn't the answer it still leaves it up for the next player

2 hours ago, jenblair said:
Ignoring it isn't the answer it still leaves it up for the next player
If I don't feel the need to talk with a player because they wish to troll me or someone, you can /ignore them, and if people keep doing that, boom, problem solved, person's screeching theme is gone.

I rather like my nice themes, and the cool music that my friends have made. I enjoy sharing the work that I've done.
I like hearing a meme song, or some good beats when I'm killed in fight club.

Don't let one bad apple ruin it for the rest of us ;-;