Toasted

OCA Nano Gold

Is this weapon even obtainable in the game? I've seen the Glow (EM3) as well as the assassin (MP3) in-game, and unlocked the connoisseur and chrome personally (both MS). When they were added to the game, one more nano showed up on APBDB, the gold with a tagger. Does it exist or is it a 'placeholder'?

• Thanks 2

ye it exists bro, only the non-weebs get access to it

i mean i got the nano glow... worth it?

Nano glow looks awesome.

• Like 1

gold is not obtainable by normal players no

Sadly no one from old G1 exacly has sayd that it is not ingame, because on the anarchy event or the xmass even you get it from special boxes but with different mods...

Normally you must be able to archieve it ingame but atm i think you cant because nobody known has it and eventually the process to get it ingame is broken..

The old team told me that the 4 nano's that I have are the only ones attainable as a player.

JAN 19, 2016  |  01:08PM PST
Thank you for contacting APB Customer Support, 
Currently I believe you have all four of the nano's that are available at this time.
Regards, 
The ones that I have are: 
  1. OCA Nano 'Assassin'
  2. OCA Nano 'Chrome'
  3. OCA Nano 'Connoisseur'
  4. OCA Nano 'Glow'
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

>not using a semi auto secondary

FBW is such a bae... most reliable thing i ever used.
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fennel said:
56 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

FBW is such a bae... most reliable thing i ever used.
Fbw is theoretically better but the nano is more consistent ^^

IIRC there's a rare random activity for Justin Teng/mirror contact for crims which requires you to get a 5 missions win streak, Completing it awards you one of the Nanos Kevkof mentioned, excluding Connoisseur, of course.

http://apbdb.com/search/?q=OCA+Nano   and   http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Rifle_SACR/

no one will be able to give you advice as 100% to obtain rare rewards . in the old forum twice raised this question. once on Facebook. no prescription . if I am not mistaken  it was officially commented that you yourself can not affect the get of these prizes . (lottery)  

Edited by Yood

2 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:
On 7/15/2018 at 3:03 PM, CookiePuss said:

Aiming is hard. Go home
Oh.... oh.... ok
8bvCRGy.gif

Can we get a green character mod where you can jump higher so you can unequip all your guns and just goomba stomp everyone to fully prove how good you are?

The nano gold and mobile will be available in the next 2 contacts from R255 - R295.

Your welcome...

On 7/15/2018 at 9:59 PM, Fr3e said:

ye it exists bro, only the non-weebs get access to it

Is that why no one ever got it yet?

On 10/1/2018 at 4:07 AM, GhosT said:

Is that why no one ever got it yet?
Ah ghost I still remember "Some clanmate of me has one e: must be the rarest of them all". Lord and Master "Miss information" 

On 7/16/2018 at 5:51 AM, Toasted said:

Is this weapon even obtainable in the game? I've seen the Glow (EM3) as well as the assassin (MP3) in-game, and unlocked the connoisseur and chrome personally (both MS). When they were added to the game, one more nano showed up on APBDB, the gold with a tagger. Does it exist or is it a 'placeholder'?

NO And it hurts me every time it's mentioned I finally got fed up i went straight to tiggs (support desk , In game during an event and Even went overboard and message to personal email).

OCA Nano 'Gold' Does not exist in an obtainable form, It was a pickup weapon from event's "12 Deaths Of Xmas" The Christmas event drops it. (and the very first appearance was a purchasable gold  nano on "Russian Armas"

OCA Nano 'Mobile' Was only for testing purposes and not obtainable
(do you expect to get Dev weapons too? If i was insane enough i'd trade very legendary i have just for a developer firework launcher)

Now. For the rest of the nano's I don't like to link my own stuff over and over again but, who else knows social isn't the only Sub forum?.
On 9/30/2018 at 5:16 PM, transaction said:

can you guys tell me how to get nano from contacts just tell me there names

Each Faction has 5 contacts that can give you a rare daily nano activity.

Enforcers:
Aletta Cadagan
Devil Dog
Ernst 'Mule' Templeton
Justin Teng
Orlenz' Morretti

Criminals:
Arlon Benjamin
Birth
Gumball
Michael Simone
TIPTOE

My guide. 1 for the forums and another for Steam Pick your poison.

Forums Link

Steam Link Edited by Zolerox
  • Thanks 1

On 10/2/2018 at 7:38 AM, Zolerox said:

Enforcers:
Aletta Cadagan
Devil Dog
Ernst 'Mule' Templeton
Justin Teng
Orlenz' Morretti

Criminals:
Arlon Benjamin
Birth
Gumball
Michael Simone
TIPTOE

Yes !  we know what contacts missions can provide you with for rare rewards .  the chance of loss of these tasks is minimal . so for 7 years, playing almost every day, these tasks fell out for me only 4 times in 7700 hours . the loss of these missions should be systematized and fixed . (dotolim / you play every day for a month and perform all five tasks Delay Active -  you have the opportunity to get OCA Nano 'Assassin' , you play every day for two month and perform all five tasks Delay Active -  you have the opportunity to get OCA Nano 'Glow' .....

what do you say Zolerox  ? Edited by Yood

I got the assassin from Michael. It was an mvp task and i literally begged opp and teams to give it to me... and it worked :classic_tongue:

*edit* none of the vets in FBI have it, and to this day i'm still the only one in the clan to get the event.

*edit #2* i am probably the newest addition to the FBI apb-wise and probably the one who's played the game the least.

Edited by Whit/JasonFireson

Ah, the OCA Nano 'Gold'...

I've always wanted a Golden Nano, cause it would go well with my name lol. But sadly, it isn't obtainable.

Maybe LO could be nice and put in their own special activities into some of the contacts for us? Maybe that along with an activity (like the nano ones) that gives a permanent showstopper with some tier 3 mod on it (like MP3)? That would be really nice.

I got an OCA Nano 'Assassin' for the first time on my crim roughly a month ago, and that same week I got an OCA Nano 'Chrome' on him (I think 2 days after I got that Assassin). It was pretty nice, and I got some people to help me farm the nanos. I ended up getting another Nano 'Assassin' on my other character (who I play more often), Tigette, which was nice cause it allowed me to replace my legendary nano.

Anyways, GL to everyone who hasn't got one yet, they're really nice nanos. Maybe even one day in the future, LO will expand on the rare daily activities. But one can only dream

Edited by Goldtiger

13 hours ago, Zolerox said:
Ah ghost I still remember "Some clanmate of me has one e: must be the rarest of them all". Lord and Master "Miss information" 

I see that it worked, even years after that. Nice.

trollface.png