3 replies to this topic

Michael Shep

Michael Shep

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 23-April 12
Hi there,

I was under the impression that once you went to P2P subscription you then have access to global chat. I went P2P a few days ago and everything else has unlocked and updated but when I go to my chat properties Global chat 1&2 is dimmed out and can't be selected (see screenshot).

Perhaps I'm making a noob mistake and there is some other way to activate it or global chat doesn't work the way I thought it would (a separate chat window from 'help/all'). If not, how does global chat work? what is it exactly?

Any information would be great, I've googled and FAQ'd and can't seem to find an answer to why it's dimmed out.

p.s really enjoying the game, only been playing a week and fully hooked!

Regards
Mike

Edited by Michael Shep, 23 April 2012 - 02:48 AM.

Mansk

Mansk

Elite

• Members
  • 1091 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11
Click the + button to the chat input bar then enable it under both "Channels" and "Filters", then you will be able to add it to tabs.
[ Fallen Earth Knowledgebase | Help Encyclopedia (FAQ) | Join the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer Team ]

THINK SMART

Check the FAQ/Knowledgebase / Ask in help chat / Contact a Hazmat volunteer directly / Contact a GM.
(Only go straight to a GM if it is an urgent issue that can't be resolved through other means. If there is no GM on, contact support here.

I am no longer part of the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer team, therefore this information is provided "AS IS"

Michael Shep

Michael Shep

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 23-April 12

Click the + button to the chat input bar then enable it under both "Channels" and "Filters", then you will be able to add it to tabs.

Thank you very much, very helpful. Didn't see the '+' button!

nikestrell

nikestrell

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 21-July 15

Look at chat window: In lower left corner you will see  [+] Its a switcher between channels like Help Team and other....so when you click it you'll see tab with options: Stances, Moods,...., AND Channles...mark channel that you want to use in feauture (Global1/Global2).   O-O  _Vm

Edited by nikestrell, 04 August 2015 - 06:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users