yolo's have never been changed

Grenades have long suffered a few bugs. One where they release lower than your intended arc, and one where they're thrown at a weird angle when standing next to a wall/vehicle.

Just logged a few hours ago and tried to land a few lowyields and they are suck by gravity... i missed them all.
Thats not just a bug fixed, is a straight nerf that we havent been alerted.

I hope this is true because they deserve to be removed from the game.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Shrub said:

then what will i use to pre-win fights?

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
10 minutes ago, Shrub said:

then what will i use to pre-win fights?
Something which requires a modicum of effort and ability. Such as percs, ogre, HVR etc. Ensure you use epinephrine injector to speed away before popping your large supply box and proceeding to infinite yolo nade the living fuck out of a spot. Make sure by that time you've equipped your buggy as shit shield that you can peek for 0.1 sec and do 90% damage to the enemies with your HVR. APB is a good game with well thought out implements.
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Shrub said:

This will never happen, too many tryhards with a potato aim using them

people get upset with low yields, they get upset with percs, and they also get upset with stun nades since they insta stun if the nade nails it....

they also get upset with normal nades and lastly they get upset with nades from a nade launcher

yeah lets remove all grenades

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiida said:

Grenades have long suffered a few bugs. One where they release lower than your intended arc, and one where they're thrown at a weird angle when standing next to a wall/vehicle.

OSMAW rockets suffer from this effect.

It's like it goes around invisible geometry Edited by illgot

1 hour ago, Lato said:
2 hours ago, Shrub said:

This will never happen, too many tryhards with a potato aim using them
I like to have 2 nades still while using flak jacket.

2 hours ago, Fennel said:

people get upset with low yields, they get upset with percs, and they also get upset with stun nades since they insta stun if the nade nails it....

they also get upset with normal nades and lastly they get upset with nades from a nade launcher

hell people get upset with guns too, you use armas guns, ur a p2w noob, you use contact guns, your a non supporting noob, you use rockets, your a noob
lets just remove all guns, nades, and give us whips so we can have some kinky pvp until someone complains about that too

18 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:
hell people get upset with guns too, you use armas guns, ur a p2w noob, you use contact guns, your a non supporting noob, you use rockets, your a noob
lets just remove all guns, nades, and give us whips so we can have some kinky pvp until someone complains about that too
people also get upset at the fact that i use LTL equips only whenever i stun them, then they begin to cry when pull out my HVR with my FBW. Similar effect happens if its a STAR instead of a HVR.

ill take the whips and see if it makes them cry any harder.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Low-Yield life !!!

low life

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Low-Yield life !!!

low life
vM38N3Q.gif

2 minutes ago, tengokukishi said:

has anyone else been in game to see if this is a bug?

I have.
Its not.

Well that "crying" about low-yields since da game start. If you are "skilled enough" - dont use it. If you wanna finish your enemy in cover - use. Simple as that.
Ive never seen much crying about OSMAW, O-PGL and other " low-skill" nade weapons lol always low-yields. Butthurt huh?

11 minutes ago, Alekero said:

Well that "crying" about low-yields since da game start. If you are "skilled enough" - dont use it. If you wanna finish your enemy in cover - use. Simple as that.
Ive never seen much crying about OSMAW, O-PGL and other " low-skill" nade weapons lol always low-yields. Butthurt huh?

I take it you're fond of using the yolo's? 

4 hours ago, Fennel said:

Grenades are literally the only reason I get kills in this game.

I had someone whisper me last month to let me know I was an unskilled pus*y for using concussion grenades.

People playing this game don't care about balance, they care about having things to bit*h about.

5 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:
4 hours ago, Fennel said:

Grenades are literally the only reason I get kills in this game.
if youre ever my opp, ill make sure to wear flak jacket Edited by Fennel

14 hours ago, Fennel said:

Lets remove death directly.
What scares me is that a cry from a few has actual impact on the game... so im thinking this can get worst.

They may use the nerf cry instead of ddos to kill the game. Edited by Excalibur!

17 hours ago, Kiida said:

And sometimes there duds and a nade thrown doesnt go off