Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Imagine not understanding how the world works.
15 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
there were

and if there weren’t then g1 was breaking the law, which doesn’t seem very nice to me
Here in nice language;
It seems like you 2 nice people do not understand anything. Please do not reply again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Halelulia said:
Here in nice language;
It seems like you 2 nice people do not understand anything. Please do not reply again.
sorry for pointing out that following the law is not optional didn’t mean to be toxic bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RubyGee said:

No need to be aggressive.... EU taxes were always there

Exaxtly, but G1 did not add them "2 times" like LO.
Pretty ridiculous move from LO imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

G1 sold for 5$ G1C.
They paid their taxes with these 5$.

LO add their taxes on these 5$ extra.
So they get more money.

So you could say:
The old 5$ prices are from G1. There are aleady taxes included.
LO added again taxes.

LO is more money hungry than G1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Halelulia said:

G1 sold for 5$ G1C.
They paid their taxes with these 5$.

LO add their taxes on these 5$ extra.
So they get more money.

So you could say:
The old 5$ prices are from G1. There are aleady taxes included.
LO added again taxes.

LO is more money hungry than G1.

no?????

i can’t do this anymore jesus christ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, even under Reloaded, the customer had to pay taxes :
If you wanted to buy 400 G1C with paypal, in Europe, you'd pay around $6 for 400 G1C, that were then converted to euros.
It is just because they completed the 'tax integration', so to speak. With some payment methods you wouldn't pay taxes for some reason, but LO fixed that. The only way to not have to pay taxes is to live in a country where there is no tax on virtual goods (the US for example).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2018 at 1:19 PM, RubyGee said:

No, even under Reloaded, the customer had to pay taxes :
If you wanted to buy 400 G1C with paypal, in Europe, you'd pay around $6 for 400 G1C, that were then converted to euros.
It is just because they completed the 'tax integration', so to speak. With some payment methods you wouldn't pay taxes for some reason, but LO fixed that. The only way to not have to pay taxes is to live in a country where there is no tax on virtual goods (the US for example).

reported



erm let me explain it properly for you utter weebs who don't know economy

they added the tax to the price unlike g1 who didn't tell you that you were gonna get taxed *edited text size* - Lixil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does he care?
Its his moms credit card anyways. 
(am I doing this roasting thing right?)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CookiePuss said:

Why does he care?
Its his moms credit card anyways. 
(am I doing this roasting thing right?)

yo i wish i could use my mums credit card

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fr3e said:
they added the tax to the price unlike g1 who didn't tell you that you were gonna get taxed
y7aJijA.png Are you talking about this little thingy ? If yes, it's been there for at least the past 2 years on my end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RubyGee said:
y7aJijA.png Are you talking about this little thingy ? If yes, it's been there for at least the past 2 years on my end
wasnt on mine until LO became the big bois

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in other news..i cant use my steamwallet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fr3e said:
wasnt on mine until LO became the big bois
Because as I said, for some reason this thing wouldn't appear for all payment methods, but LO fixed it apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RubyGee said:
3 minutes ago, Fr3e said:
wasnt on mine until LO became the big bois
Because as I said, for some reason this thing wouldn't appear for all payment methods, but LO fixed it apparently.
WHICH GOES ALONG WITH WHAT I SAID WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING ME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already bought G1C and I did not pay any extra taxes.
Long ago but still ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RubyGee said:

I ain't fighting anyone :c

THIS IS WHY I REPORT YOU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Pinpuce said:
Back in February you would get 4600 G1C for 50$ = 40.29€
Now it's 4560 G1C for 48$ = 41.03€
See how the $50USD = 40.29 Euros?

And then the $48USD = 41.03 Euros?

Cause the dollar is constant, and the Euro fluctuates. So, from month to month, and sometimes, day to day, what may be one price now, would be a different price later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fr3e said:
11 hours ago, RubyGee said:
y7aJijA.png Are you talking about this little thingy ? If yes, it's been there for at least the past 2 years on my end
wasnt on mine until LO became the big bois
it was there for the last three years (came into effect around 2015). under g1 aswell. including paypal. lo didn't change it that in any way. it was still missing from paymentwall after the pricechange. (as they (usually) add it themselves) Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:
See how the $50USD = 40.29 Euros?

And then the $48USD = 41.03 Euros?

Cause the dollar is constant, and the Euro fluctuates. So, from month to month, and sometimes, day to day, what may be one price now, would be a different price later.
that's brexit for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Why does he care?
Its his moms credit card anyways. 
(am I doing this roasting thing right?)

No u (fyi I would never ask my mom money for such stupid purchases)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...