Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, I'm a scrub.

So, can someone explain to me how the G1C got cheaper please?

On my older purchase mails I had bought 4600 for 50$ and 2100 for 25$ (and I'm pretty sure for 250$-210€ I had gotten 26000) so I don't see how all of this changes anything, or at least for us frenchies.

I probably forgot to read something somewhere so feel free to throw rocks at me, but meanwhile the G1C didn't get any cheaper in my eyes.

Please at least make it easier for all countries cos this isn't "easier to understand" nor cheaper at all.

Either way I've never had to go through so many steps to calculate G1C prices, so much for it being easier to understand guys.

Edited by Pinpuce

EU tax varies from 20% and higher, so if you're not in NA, you gotta pay that tax too, I can't quite remember when it got implemented but its been at least a year I believe.

Just now, Nanometic said:

EU tax varies from 20% and higher, so if you're not in NA, you gotta pay that tax too, I can't quite remember when it got implemented but its been at least a year I believe.

Yes the 35% increase in all prices for us europoors. But my purchases are not even a month old.

3 minutes ago, xATKx said:
"Not only does that make the pricing much easier to understand, but it lowers the cost of all ARMAS items by 20%. Permanently."

No. For me that's barely a few cents cheaper and in half the G1C offers it's not even cheaper but more expensive. Edited by Pinpuce

How is it not cheaper you get 1000G1c for 10€ instead of 800G1c for 10€ and even if you have to pay tax it's the same as it always was since the price of G1C didnt change they just increased the amount of G1C you get for 10€..

8 minutes ago, AmyKent said:

How is it not cheaper you get 1000G1c for 10€ instead of 800G1c for 10€ and even if you have to pay tax it's the same as it always was since the price of G1C didnt change they just increased the amount of G1C you get for 10€..

Back in February you would get 4600 G1C for 50$ = 40.29€
Now it's 4560 G1C for 48$ = 41.03€

16 minutes ago, AmyKent said:

1$ is not equal of 1€
Prices are all the same too me. Did they apply ratio changes at all?

edit: or not. Maybe it was 400 for 6$, now its 500 for 6$...
edit: nevermind, found old spreadsheets with quick maffs, 800+16(bonus) used to be 12$. Now you get 1000+100 for the same amount of moOney. Edited by Sayori

Maybe you bought the G1C when they had those promotions that you get more G1C when you buy with paypal or something.. for me the prices are the same as they used to be i just get 1000G1c instead of 800G1c for the same price.. i get 4,000 + 560 G1C for 42€ and before this change i used to get 3200 G1C for 40€ or something like that

ITOz1vb.png
Previously I could purchase 400 g1c for 5$. After the g1c ratio increase the cost also increased. From 80 g1c per 1$ it got upped to 80,65 g1c per 1$. What a deal!
edit: apparently only paysafecard payment is 500g1c / 5$ Edited by Nickyan
  • Like 1

european tax online purchases 

lmao

what a crappy government 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nanometic said:

9 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

lmao

what a crappy government 

Let's invite the EU to a tea party...
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AmyKent said:

Maybe you bought the G1C when they had those promotions that you get more G1C when you buy with paypal or something.. for me the prices are the same as they used to be i just get 1000G1c instead of 800G1c for the same price.. i get 4,000 + 560 G1C for 42€ and before this change i used to get 3200 G1C for 40€ or something like that

No. Stop it
46 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

lmao

what a crappy government 

save me please Edited by Pinpuce

On 7/15/2018 at 11:05 AM, Nickyan said:

ITOz1vb.png
Previously I could purchase 400 g1c for 5$. After the g1c ratio increase the cost also increased. From 80 g1c per 1$ it got upped to 80,65 g1c per 1$. What a deal!
edit: apparently only paysafecard payment is 500g1c / 5$

Lmao you're right! I'm running to my local store right now. 

Edited by Pinpuce

they reduced the price of things in G1C not the price of g1c itself guys.

Does it still work the same for us EU folks that when we make a purchase, they charge VAT (24% here in Finland) on top?

Last time when I bought G1C I went for the $200 lot just because it gave enough "bonus g1cs" on top to pretty much break even after the taxes.

The additional $1.00 would be due to your local sales tax rate, typically VAT for EU players. There is a box which provides this information on the right side of the screen where you took the screenshot. We did make some configuration changes last week where we’re required to collect sales tax now under Little Orbit where previously Reloaded Games did not, so that is likely why the price appears to have changed.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Majiik said:

The additional $1.00 would be due to your local sales tax rate, typically VAT for EU players. There is a box which provides this information on the right side of the screen where you took the screenshot. We did make some configuration changes last week where we’re required to collect sales tax now under Little Orbit where previously Reloaded Games did not, so that is likely why the price appears to have changed.

So G1 was actually the more friendly company
kek

50 minutes ago, Halelulia said:
kek
imagine thinking video game companies decide tax laws
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
imagine thinking video game companies decide tax laws
Imagine a copany who rip off EU customers but not NA.
There were no extra taxes with G1.

3 minutes ago, Halelulia said:
Imagine not understanding how the world works.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Halelulia said:
there were

and if there weren’t then g1 was breaking the law, which doesn’t seem very nice to me
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Nickyan said:
ITOz1vb.png
edit: apparently only paysafecard payment is 500g1c / 5$
1 hour ago, Halelulia said:
kek
paymentwall is/was the same (5$ for 400 but upon checkout you get charged with the tax - occassionally.). and papal was always like that. however, by moving to usa *cough* you could solve that Edited by neophobia