So I have angry whenever I die by something that's unrandom like lag, fps, or rng Like I call it bullshoot and I get instantly mad and punch staff. Here are several pictures of my damage. Be advised that I'm only [REDACTED]
https://gyazo.com/467d932d5ea4078e5fdd4138c8db89d7
https://gyazo.com/f84d9c4197fedb87820625322d18afea
https://gyazo.com/e987e0078832f0bc647c230a99f8cba9
https://gyazo.com/b2e9b51dff9569a8225e2e382160d36b
https://gyazo.com/c8b7cb5f3b52836be46735b6eab0a156
https://gyazo.com/bb47b58cf70e66d4b67e0e2232a18d77
https://gyazo.com/852e5507754c9a22e76f727f24c402e4
https://gyazo.com/9b7496d13ae6e12486019e4eda98b045
https://gyazo.com/467d932d5ea4078e5fdd4138c8db89d7
I even took a butcher knife and cut my broken bed as of angry. I really was fucking mad at fortnite. And today at APB ON console as a fucking enforcer. Fucking ATAC and perc Removed Inappropriate Language ~@mayii. I even punched a wall so hard I fucked my left hand up and my mom wouldn't do anything it saying it's my fault. It might be from all the times I been bullied or fucked within school and never did anything back. I could be mental or bipolar. Please help. I'm only [REDACTED] You'll have to check my profile for my age. 

2 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Seek professional help my guy.

Yes.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Seek professional help my guy.

I just told my mom I need professional help and she said angrily that YOU'RE GONNA FIX THEM HOLES. 

1 hour ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
I just told my mom I need professional help and she said angrily that YOU'RE GONNA FIX THEM HOLES. 
Is there another relative or even a friend's parent you can contact to assist you in getting help? It sounds like your relationship with your mother isn't all that if her main concern is a couple of holes in plaster. Counselling may be a big help to you but at the very least you should look into some anger management techniques. There's tons of it out there and it doesn't hurt to give it a try.

And for the love of god take a break away from APB while you try to sort these issues out. This is one of the most frustrating games there is and will only make anger problems worse. Trust me.
  • Like 1

in all seriousness invest in a punching bag. when you find yourself angry got straight to it. dont focus on yelling when hitting it. focus just solely on punching it. this will help for a time. also i would say go to either another relative to talk to or look online for anger management classes in your area, police stations and/or hospitals also may have info on this. for now dont punch walls as it would do anything instead punch a pillow. they are softer and can take a good hit plus are cheaper to replace if destroyed.

I get mad too and sometimes slam my table.
I usually try to counter what's causing my deaths.
If I can't, I stop playing. Why would I play something that brings me no enjoyment?

• Like 1

If it makes you mad stop playing. Games like this are infuriating and not worth the momentary happiness if they do more harm than good. Find a more casual game. It aint worth it.

you really shouldnt be playing if its going to cause problems this bad

truly. not trolling. you should seek some help, and also maybe invest in a punching bag, yes.

psychotherapist.... call on monday.

Thats called schizophrenia.
And yes, you need to visit a psychiatric... you can hurt people over stupid reasons.

Wow reading the comments... i dont even hit stuff, guys you need help.

Edited by Excalibur!

3 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

And yes, you need to visit a psychiatric... you can hurt people over stupid reasons.

It is NOT schizophrenia. Do you even know what that is?

4 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Wow reading the comments... i dont even hit stuff, guys you need help.

seeing as he’s mentioned none of the other common “symptoms” of schizophrenia, i doubt it’s anything that serious

nice webmd skills tho

2 minutes ago, Kiida said:
6 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

It is NOT schizophrenia. Do you even know what that is?
What op described.
Who breaks stuff like that over a game and post it on a forum?
Just now, BXNNXD said:
seeing as he’s mentioned none of the other common “symptoms” of schizophrenia, i doubt it’s anything that serious

nice webmd skills tho

Do you think everyone has the same "symptoms"? Cant edit the quote...

Edited by Excalibur!

Just now, Excalibur! said:
What op described.
today we’ve learned that katchwi doesn’t understand google

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:
What op described.
today we’ve learned that katchwi doesn’t understand google
???

23 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:
What op described.
What OP described isn't much more than anger issues related to possible depression and/or bipolar disorder. I know this because depression-related anger managemnt problems are something I've struggled with for many years.

I was also misdiagnosed as schizophrenic at one point after an anxiety attack. One of the worst things to misdiagnose someone as, being fed antipsychotics that you shouldn't be taking.

Edit: It may also be possible that OP is somewhere on the autistic spectrum, given how anger and aggressive outbursts are sometimes associated with autism. I wouldn't settle on this but if  undiagnosed and left that way then it's unlikely things would improve.

Either way, professional help needs to be involved. Edited by Kiida

8 minutes ago, Kiida said:
What OP described isn't much more than anger issues related to possible depression and/or bipolar disorder. I know this because depression-related anger managemnt problems are something I've struggled with for many years.

I was also misdiagnosed as schizophrenic at one point after an anxiety attack. One of the worst things to misdiagnose someone as, being fed antipsychotics that you shouldn't be taking.
I can say anything, a "professional" has the last word.
I had a neighbour with schizo, he would break stuff because yes in his attacks.

EDIT: like come on, you can hit something in a moment of anger and thats understanable... demolishing a wall or stabbing things thats something a normal person DOESN'T do. Edited by Excalibur!

I bet this is the same people who have an instinctive feeling to write "gg, ez" whenever they manage to win.

Dunno, it just makes me feel that. I have zero competitive feeling so I barely care about winning or losing, the only thing annoying me is when the network is too unstable to enjoy smooth gaming. At which point, I just change activities.

After smashing my keyboard to the ground in 2012 I started controlling myself more. Maybe you need your own lesson.

It would help if LO actually did some significant work with the engine update n lag n shit cause it’s god tier annoying and I would definitely see why someone would get really angry about it. LORD KNOWS what LO is doing with this update and I’m sure they’re working hard but seriously I feel like they’re not addressing the lag issues enough. They said they would start working on this in July but like I’ve yet to see any updates or progress. Like I don’t think they have been updating the roadmap or checking in with us about their progress. If anything they’re just not even talking about it or at least mentioning what’s in the works as of right now