Sign in to follow this  
FlameKillZ

This Account is currently in use from another client (10004)

DDoS kids are ruining the servers, its just a normal 'fucked server' login code.

Ah damn. Well, only I get this massage, nobody else get this, only me, that's why I'm afraid so..

7 minutes ago, FlameKillZ said:

Ah damn. Well, only I get this massage, nobody else get this, only me, that's why I'm afraid so..

Everyone usually gets this error code if they're logged in when the server crashes. Nothing to worry about.

It's just a thing that happens sometimes when you disconnect from game not properly. The game still thinks you're logged on, hence why it's telling you 'currently in use from another client'. I'd give it like 15 mins for you to be "fully" logged out.

Ah okay, alright then, I'll check it later on then. Thanks for the answers, when it's still there, I'll give an update. 👍

Just now, FlameKillZ said:

So, well, my friend can acutally log in but I still have this error massage.

Usually you should be able to log back in but on occasion an account can be locked out for up to 15-60 minutes. If it's continues for longer than that I'd suggest trying to contact support or @ a GM here.

I would like to contact a GM here, because it's now 1 - 2 hours since I can't log in.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Stop sharing your account deets then.

thats not helpful to this thread... 

Have you tried to log in using a different character (given that you have more than one on your account)?

That sometimes helps (or at least gives the impression that it helps - it could just as well be that enough time has passed whenever I've tried another character).

1 minute ago, Chinook said:

Have you tried to log in using a different character (given that you have more than one on your account)?

That sometimes helps (or at least gives the impression that it helps - it could just as well be that enough time has passed whenever I've tried another character).

You can't take a different char if you can't login ^^ (or you talk about a different acc ?) Edited by Fumiku

1 minute ago, Chinook said:

Error code 10004 doesn't let you log in at all to test this out.

Oh well, now it works for some reason. Anyways, all of you people, thx for the answers. I really appreciate that!

Ah, so there's 2 different ways to get "locked" then

Been so long since having trouble last time that I can't remember accurately.

Sometimes you can log in and choose another char just fine, but if you try to enter the game with the character you were using at the time of crash, it throws you back to login. (Can't remember if it gives you an error message or not)

Edited by Chinook
tried to fix wording

thanks for the account 

Sign in to follow this