Defibrillator

Adding more stuff to the joker store

Hi everyone,

As the title says, its about the stuff that can be added into the joker store.

The joker store was put up into the game with one motive "try before you buy". The cars were put up later on. Ppl jus buy mods like mobility sling from the jokerstore on a regular basis. The 4x4, firebomb and crown are bought by the players after a long time.

My idea:

Some of the rarely used guns can be put up in the jokerstore so that players can get to play a variety of guns in the 1 week period.

1. The norseman series guns- for example is one of the rarely used guns in the game. Only a handful of ppl in the game own these guns. 

2. SBSR IRS - Not a much preferred rifle amongst players. Ppl generally stick onto obeya cr762/sr15

3. SWARM series - least used lmg in the game, 

4. Mountie nunavut and northwest 

Modifications

1. Muzzle brake can be added to the jokerstore. Would be helpful for players who jus have the shaw556.

Consumables:

Putting consumables for ingame cash would be a good thing as well. I dont think players purchase ammobox from the jokerstore for 75 jokertickets.

Any suggestions and ideas are welcome

Edited by Defibrillator
  • Like 2

I buy the small ammo boxes when I run out of the big ones. You can't resupply a lot of from them but are handy to carry around.

I just want permanent versions of the Joker Distribution guns for 10k JT each.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

I just want permanent versions of the Joker Distribution guns for 10k JT each.

would be really nice to have

4 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

Consumables:
Putting consumables for ingame cash would be a good thing as well. I dont think players purchase ammobox from the jokerstore for 75 jokertickets.

Many people have been saying this from the start of the feature (myself included).

The problem comes up when you take a second look at it and think about how the game environment would change if Resupply Box (Large) was freely available in unlimited quantity. It's the only consumable that's actually a problem for the game's balance, and thus you'd have to either limit how many can be bought per day (at which point you might as well just leave the system as is, since the mission rewards limit it this way), or limit it via how much it costs (which binarily grants advantage to higher skill players within a given skill range).

Resupply Box (Medium) is limited by Joker Tickets, of which you can obtain a maximum of 115 per day via action districts. As they cost 75 JT, you can only make one purchase per day (stack of 5) due to this limitation. Personally, I feel they're overpriced for how little ammo they supply (I still buy them though, as I don't have anything else to spend JT on).

The solution to all this is actually very simple. Make it so you can't resupply grenades from these boxes. With this one simple change, there would be no problem with selling both of these consumables for some small but not insignificant amount of APB$.

Although personally, I'd prefer the other path of just making consumables function like orange mods, in that they can be used infinitely but are restricted by a cooldown. This would be more intuitive, and more fun as you wouldn't have to bother with pointless resupply whenever you run out of your favorite consumable.

I just want an infinite supply of Satchel Charges, damnit.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

More body kits plz  

^this

31 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Although personally, I'd prefer the other path of just making consumables function like orange mods, in that they can be used infinitely but are restricted by a cooldown. This would be more intuitive, and more fun as you wouldn't have to bother with pointless resupply whenever you run out of your favorite consumable.

I just want an infinite supply of Satchel Charges, damnit.
+1

Yes I have in the account 39000 JT  to me something of their waste 

bucket hats for the dead homies