Antemalagon

Traffic Light positions

11 hours ago, Usas said:

No, it is America that has weirdly placed traffic lights.

*image of european traffic signal*

Also, the game studio was located in the UK, at least be happy that the they designed the traffic on the right side of the road.

Okay, America might have the weirdly placed lights, but in the game, if you were sitting in the vehicle, in the game mind you, you could not see the lights at all if you stopped at the 'stop line' as is the law in I believe every state in the Union.

It shouldn't matter if the game studio is in the U.K., the game is based in a city in Southern California. Just as Ubisoft Montreal made a game about Egypt, you don't see old European styled characters, architecture, or inspirations in the game.

• Like 1

Well, had to happen again. Do we really need to talk about correct Placement of Traffic Lights again?

2b2x22.jpg

Edited by ninetenduh

2 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Okay, America might have the weirdly placed lights, but in the game, if you were sitting in the vehicle, in the game mind you, you could not see the lights at all if you stopped at the 'stop line' as is the law in I believe every state in the Union.

It shouldn't matter if the game studio is in the U.K., the game is based in a city in Southern California. Just as Ubisoft Montreal made a game about Egypt, you don't see old European styled characters, architecture, or inspirations in the game.

Agreed.

I guess I've just been too busy actually playing the game to notice the street lights.

But now that it has been brought to my attention... yeah, I still dont care.

I think there are more important things to worry about in San Paro other then traffic lights.... like the tash issue. We need more garbage trucks in the city to combat this issue  ♻️

16 hours ago, wibsey said:

no time for role players  

muh immersion