Sign in to follow this  
Seedy

Im loving APB right now! Big thanks to LO for buying it over!

So ive been having some great fun in APB. Feels just like when I used to play back in the day. Big thanks to LO for buying APB over. If I knew where @MattScott 's office was, I would send him some goodies like cakes and maybe a bottle of Scotch Whiskey (as I am from Scotland and this is where the good stuff comes from! Not that pish you all drink over there in america)

Thanks again LO. You have saved APB for me and for thousands of other stupidly mega fans like me 🙂

• Like 4

ye feels just like pre-overkill servers, what fun!!!!

well im having fun. I have no issues with lag or anything

• Like 1

Just now, Seedy said:

well im having fun. I have no issues with lag or anything

ive been having a lot of issues with lag on just about every single day i played, things like teleporting happens and its not just me neither, the whole district complains about it
  • Like 1

are you in UK ? or EU 

43 minutes ago, Seedy said:

So ive been having some great fun in APB. Feels just like when I used to play back in the day. Big thanks to LO for buying APB over. If I knew where @MattScott 's office was, I would send him some goodies like cakes and maybe a bottle of Scotch Whiskey (as I am from Scotland and this is where the good stuff comes from! Not that pish you all drink over there in america)

Thanks again LO. You have saved APB for me and for thousands of other stupidly mega fans like me 🙂

Yikes

yeah i love having 50ms and warping all the time with 0 packet loss, loving LO takeover bro they know what they are doing, especially with the lag.

Edited by bezzzz

haters gona hate.. 
People who are having a good time are in game.

• Like 1

Restricting oca nano to the person who makes this guy to stop making posts on forums.

Edited by Defibrillator

I just d/c'd second time in past 10 minutes but this is rather due to past negligance or ddos rather than LO's fault.

You got some good timing, buddy. Citadel and Jericho have been lagging as hell, in fact Citadel just crashed 5 minutes ago after severe packet loss...

Either way, can't really say they're "doing a good job"(yet), but they're definitely better than G1, by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. They made me want to get back to the game

Edited by gogol

Citadel is down.. im not disheartened

• Like 1

haven't had server lag besides the times where the servers was DDoSed.
think some people should get a new internet provider 

• Like 2

people on Discord are saying servers are back up.

1 hour ago, Defibrillator said:

Restricting oca nano to the person who makes this guy to stop making posts on forums.

dude, I told you before, this is a public forum. If your not happy, dont post on my threads. I dont see you putting in any decent input to anything. All you do is jump on peoples threads and post shit. Why dont you post some decent input and help the community grow. Or of course you can delete your account and do us all a favour.
  • Like 1

Citadel just crashed lmao

3 minutes ago, Seedy said:
1 hour ago, Defibrillator said:

I dont see you putting in any decent input to anything. All you do is jump on peoples threads and post shit. Why dont you post some decent input and help the community grow.
That's the problem dude. None of your threads are 'decent input' - nothing more than spam. Edited by Kiida

2 minutes ago, Kiida said:
That's the problem dude. None of your threads are 'decent input' - nothing more than spam.
as opposed to the 3 dozen “lol wat hapen 2 server” thread spam
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiida said:
That's the problem dude. None of your threads are 'decent input' - nothing more than spam.
You are no where near responsbile for threads... If you don't like it report it.... if it doesn't go against the ToS then go to sleep it aint any of your business...
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
4 minutes ago, Kiida said:
as opposed to the 3 dozen “lol wat hapen 2 server” thread spam
Which is exactly my point. Everyone spams new threads on either the same thing or just complete nonsense, clogging up the forums and making the good topics harder to find.
1 minute ago, SurvivalDistrict said:
You are no where near responsbile for threads... If you don't like it report it.... if it doesn't go against the ToS then go to sleep it aint any of your business...
Public forum bro. It's everyone's business. And I'm allowed to give my opinion on whether or not someone's threads hold any significant value. Most of which don't. Edited by Kiida
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kiida said:
Which is exactly my point. Everyone spams new threads on either the same thing or just complete nonsense, clogging up the forums and making the good topics harder to find. Public forum bro. It's everyone's business. And I'm allowed to give my opinion on whether or not someone's threads hold any significant value. Most of which don't.
Forgot it aint G1 anymore where you can get banned for saying your opinion,and i also forgot to stop sucking G1 to get privelages cause we got some proper democracy now. anyhow if it were me i'll just report it to be closed.

1 minute ago, SurvivalDistrict said:
Forgot it aint G1 anymore where you can get banned for saying your opinion,and i also forgot to stop sucking G1 to get privelages cause we got some proper democracy now. anyhow if it were me i'll just report it to be closed.
I don't feel like it's worth reporting, nor that it should be. I just think it's pointless making new threads every two hours where the OP is praising LO. Like, sure, we're all glad they've taken over and given APB another chance, yay, but it's so unnecessary really. It's like a third of forum topics are made by the same few people in the end.

9 minutes ago, Kiida said:
Which is exactly my point. Everyone spams new threads on either the same thing or just complete nonsense, clogging up the forums and making the good topics harder to find. Public forum bro. It's everyone's business. And I'm allowed to give my opinion on whether or not someone's threads hold any significant value. Most of which don't.
well i am sorry I am not your source of entertainment or intellectual stimulation.. Like I say though, if you dont want to read what I post, then please move on. I am playing APB to have fun. I am part of this community for the purpose of fun. I have a life away from here. Again; If you dont like what I post then please do not post back. TBH I really dont care. I am not going to stop enjoying the forum because you dont like what I post here.

and  Also I posted this thread in all genuine interest of what LO is doing. I wanted to show my appreciation and support. There was no spam post count bullshoot ever crossed my mind prior to posting.

To be honest... LO has made way more than G1 has done the past few years and LO's "Roadmap of APB" seems like really good future for the game. I see in peak hours there are about 1000-1500 players online in Citadel and i hope there will be more and more players coming by, but LO has to fix the servers issue and it will be way better!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this